Daredevil Mafia

JustInFudge

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agree on Smash...the "follow me and let's beat the dumb Ape" post seems disingenuous, but I swear that's always the case with him. I have seen him pull the trigger quick on a fake claim before, though. Also seen him do it as VT and I believe once as doc? Or something. 

Im conflicted with Brett (and on principal, unless he's basically a lock for scum I don't want to vote him D1). The last time he played was the golden era of lynch inactives. Especially early...back then we would run up inactives, make them talk, and move on to someone else unless they squirmed. Bad game play, but it is what it is -- I think most were playing then. I could see him genuinely wanting to get past the "meh phase" as he'd call it.

it does seem like he wants to get to night for a reason, though.

he's contradicting everything you're saying. you are diametrically opposed to the Ape's logic on everything. Are you going to vote him?

you don't vote somebody because they disagree with you. and I like to encourage high posting behavior early in the game, you have more content and background to work with as the game progresses.

some observations

- Spooge is doing this damsel in distress thing I detest from new players.

lol

You act as if I have any sort of plan and am not just trying to learn on the go. But, at least now I have something to respond to.

Please, elaborate on my distressed damsel ways, my friend.

there is no "let others broach the subject" because nobody is posting anything! how was Smashs play bullish? He claimed vanilla town, placed a OMGUS vote based on his gut, and this was all when he only had 3 votes! I don't get it, and I don't get the case you are trying to make off of it. You ask me why I'm not voting Leelou, why aren't you? If you liked Smashs case so much.

I already explained how Smash's play was bullish. He's got strong meta that would allow him to hide on D1, instead he comes out with a case. He doesn't need to make a play like that on D1 ever. So, to me, when he does, it's a strong inaction he is town.

I never said I agreed with his case on Leelou. I just like that he's putting a case out there. Taking a position in this game, gives us something to work with. That's what I "like" and I pretty clearly made that point already. So no, you aren't pointing out a contradiction.

Now you're spinning, like a dirty pig.

you don't vote somebody because they disagree with you. and I like to encourage high posting behavior early in the game, you have more content and background to work with as the game progresses.

Unless they are Nolder and the day is Wednesday.

you ALWAYS vote Nolder on Wednesday.

yet, you tried to have the town lynch you in an ego fit last game, so that you could turn the tide on your accusers after your death. I won't bother to look it up.

Good lord, you still don't understand what that whole play was about. 

And it in no way correlates to what you bolded.

You're a ******* idiot.

lol

You act as if I have any sort of plan and am not just trying to learn on the go. But, at least now I have something to respond to.

Please, elaborate on my distressed damsel ways, my friend.

....has anyone ever told you about the League of Chaos?

it's ok for Ape to do these things because he's mafia MENSA

That's right, don't make a rebuttal to defend your bad logic, just hope you can brush me off with insults instead... 

he's contradicting everything you're saying. you are diametrically opposed to the Ape's logic on everything. Are you going to vote him?

lol, nope... he's going to vote pac because he wants to catch leelou and also: consolidation

That's right, don't make a rebuttal to defend your bad logic, just hope you can brush me off with insults instead... 

lol, nope... he's going to vote pac because he wants to catch leelou and also: consolidation

I want to vote Pac because he's skating, same with Verb and Ballin. I'll take any of the 3

I've been responding the whole time. Don't spin.

You're responding, but you aren't defending your bad logic or bad play, you're just inviting more bickering... and with that, my case and vote is there, I won't allow myself to be sucked into drowning myself out again. 

Edit: Again, more shiftiness... really side-stepping sh*t, do not like.

Nope. Google tells me it's an online game, but I doubt that's what you're referring to.

So let's see here. So far Spoot has:

1 -- flipped a coin to make a decision

2 -- stated he basically just "does" things

3 -- proven an ability to use Google (which means he can google "spidey meme" and "things on fire"

Yes sir...I believe youve met all criteria for a trial period to be an Agent of Chaos. My associate, the damn dirty seachicken, will undoubtedly touch base with you soon. Don't worry, he just hugs and nothing else.

I want to vote Pac because he's skating, same with Verb and Ballin. I'll take any of the 3

I voted Ballin, and you gave me sh*t for voting someone that had no votes and I wasn't "consolidating".

You're full of sh*t, BrettF4vre.

You're responding, but you aren't defending your bad logic or bad play, you're just inviting more bickering... and with that, my case and vote is there, I won't allow myself to be sucked into drowning myself out again. 

Edit: Again, more shiftiness... really side-stepping sh*t, do not like.

I've been defending it the whole time. In my opinion it wasn't bad, but was probably too eager. Not everyone that thinks differently than you is an idiot

Wondering if Ape has a post restriction as mentioned earlier...afraid JiF is giving him powers for every emo meltdown he sets off. If so, game is over by Wednesday.

I don't have a PR. I always talk about how I'm good at D1 scum hunting, but suck by D3. Why do you keep saying this?

I've been defending it the whole time. In my opinion it wasn't bad, but was probably too eager. Not everyone that thinks differently than you is an idiot

It was not logical. Not logical is bad. You are an idiot. It has nothing to do with how you think. It's what you're saying vs. what you're doing... and all bad guys are idiots. Idiot.

I don't have a PR. I always talk about how I'm good at D1 scum hunting, but suck by D3. Why do you keep saying this?

I was half joking both times (only half...its a JiF thing to do) -- the second time you said how good you are D1 it came across as forcing it. Not like your usual self...almost like you had to say it.

I also wanted to see if you'd "ignore" it and say it again tomorrow to try and play off the notion you had a PR. Confirmation bias trap.

So let's see here. So far Spoot has:

1 -- flipped a coin to make a decision

2 -- stated he basically just "does" things

3 -- proven an ability to use Google (which means he can google "spidey meme" and "things on fire"

Yes sir...I believe youve met all criteria for a trial period to be an Agent of Chaos. My associate, the damn dirty seachicken, will undoubtedly touch base with you soon. Don't worry, he just hugs and nothing else.

lol

It's funny to see a breakdown of me in list form. Those three things should be tops on my résumé.

It was not logical. Not logical is bad. You are an idiot. It has nothing to do with how you think. It's what you're saying vs. what you're doing... and all bad guys are idiots. Idiot.

:( This really makes our time together Sunday less special

I was half joking both times (only half...its a JiF thing to do) -- the second time you said how good you are D1 it came across as forcing it. Not like your usual self...almost like you had to say it.

I also wanted to see if you'd "ignore" it and say it again tomorrow to try and play off the notion you had a PR. Confirmation bias trap.

Fair enough.

So... what should we do here? I'd love your point of view on Smash, Brett, Leelou, Pac and Crusher. You had "read" pretty early on... what happened to them?

Brett...why did you mention Verb?

And why am I repeating myself this game? Have mercy...

I said earlier I'd lynch (actually said I'd hammer) pac Ballin smash or verb because they are all low participators. Smash made his brilliant logical D1 case driven vote (or in my own illogical mind, did enough)... So that leaves the other 3

I said earlier I'd lynch (actually said I'd hammer) pac Ballin smash or verb because they are all low participators. Smash made his brilliant logical D1 case driven vote (or in my own illogical mind, did enough)... So that leaves the other 3

You also gave me sh*t for voting Ballin because it wasn't consolidation. Again, you are contradicting your words and actions. 

Why, if you suspect Leelou enough to want to use a Pac lynch to catch her, would you consider voting Ballin, Smash or Verb over her?

**** it. Forget I framed this as a question. I've seen and heard enough, I'm slamming the door on inviting you to obfuscate the dialogue further and further from my initial observations. 

I'm happy with my vote.

Fair enough.

So... what should we do here? I'd love your point of view on Smash, Brett, Leelou, Pac and Crusher. You had "read" pretty early on... what happened to them?

Brett is starting to creep me out a bit. I've been saying I wouldn't lynch him just because on D1 and despite me being around all day, waiting for him (or anyone) to yell why my vote is still on Verb...nothing. Lots of complaints about not consolidating votes, but someone who has been posting and still has an admitted joke vote placed on someone not getting lynched gets no scrutiny. 

And Im not sure where a Verb comes from on his behalf. I don't recall it until now.

Shared my feelings on Smash a little bit ago.

I liked the discussion between Leelou and Brett. There was the wifom on her/Pac as scum mates going at each other...but I'd still lean slight town on her. 

PPac got more talkative, surprisingly. Not sure what to make of that, but given that the general consensus outside of maybe you and Brett (I'd have to look back...maybe LIzzie too?) was that it was Pac being Pac...not sure the smartest play was to get more active NOW if scum. I'd need to double check where pressure on him was, though.

Still don't feel great at all about Crush, but again...dont want to game the mod. And even doing so, I could go either way...I'm babbling but essentially I'm unsure of how to handle Crush. Same thing with CTM and Verb. 

For the last three 80 hasn't been here, and don't want to lynch the new guys...though honestly until someone mentioned him from last game I forgot he was in that one.

Archived