Daredevil Mafia

JustInFudge

I said earlier I'd lynch (actually said I'd hammer) pac Ballin smash or verb because they are all low participators. Smash made his brilliant logical D1 case driven vote (or in my own illogical mind, did enough)... So that leaves the other 3

Hmm...I may have missed it. I'll look back in the morning, if so I feel a little less "negative meh"

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One last question, Brett -- if it's low activity, I'm actually okay with that. Ape has a point with Ballin, but still.

Regardless...if my joke vote had been on CTM and not Verb, would CTM be the third or still Verb?

Leelou is exhibiting most of her scum tells on day 1 I have led lynches on her before and been correct and I think I'm correct now.

Not offering much in the way of cases

Being overly defensive

and coming after me cause she knows I'm on to her antics as scum.

This is NOT an OMGUS vote its something I've seen before .

I'm VT so if you want to lynch me you won't get a power role scumsters. But if I do go down take a hard look at leelou

unvote

Vote Leelou

I don't think I'm being overly defensive and honestly, I think most of your "scum tells" on me are just my personality. Not really sure why you felt the need to claim here. 

I don't have time right now to go through and read the rest of the thread. I'll try to before going to bed, otherwise I'll be on in the morning when I get up. 

there is no "let others broach the subject" because nobody is posting anything! how was Smashs play bullish? He claimed vanilla town, placed a OMGUS vote based on his gut, and this was all when he only had 3 votes! I don't get it, and I don't get the case you are trying to make off of it. You ask me why I'm not voting Leelou, why aren't you? If you liked Smashs case so much.

Brett its not only based on gut,  I'm not sure why you keep pushing that. Its based on things I've seen her do before as scum and I'm bringing attention to it. I've done it before with her and I'm doing it now . There are not hard facts on day 1 there are no vote records to refer too but casing off what I've seen in other instances is about as good as it gets on day 1 IMHO

Brett its not only based on gut,  I'm not sure why you keep pushing that. Its based on things I've seen her do before as scum and I'm bringing attention to it. I've done it before with her and I'm doing it now . There are not hard facts on day 1 there are no vote records to refer too but casing off what I've seen in other instances is about as good as it gets on day 1 IMHO

as I told Ape, and I'll tell you, I don't buy the meta. It's fine if you do, but it won't convince me. At all.

Agree on Smash...the "follow me and let's beat the dumb Ape" post seems disingenuous, but I swear that's always the case with him. I have seen him pull the trigger quick on a fake claim before, though. Also seen him do it as VT and I believe once as doc? Or something. 

Im conflicted with Brett (and on principal, unless he's basically a lock for scum I don't want to vote him D1). The last time he played was the golden era of lynch inactives. Especially early...back then we would run up inactives, make them talk, and move on to someone else unless they squirmed. Bad game play, but it is what it is -- I think most were playing then. I could see him genuinely wanting to get past the "meh phase" as he'd call it.

it does seem like he wants to get to night for a reason, though.

could you elaborate more for me with this post  ? beat the dumb ape ? Did I say that ? Do you have ape confused with someone else ? Why would I fake claim VT ? what the hell are you talking about bro ?

that's cool I'm really not trying to convince you to vote leelou at all. I'm responding to you're accusations

I wasn't accusing, or I didn't mean to be. I was defending myself from the relentless Ape onslaught. I don't think your scum, but I don't like your vote. Not sure how Ape turned that into 2 pages about me. 

I'd rather kill scum, than just "someone".

You haven't played in a long time, I've actually proven out to be a pretty solid D1 scum hunter. I just haven't had bandwidth to really dig in on this game yet.

Regardless, I'm not about to follow anyone... especially the guy playing connect-the-dots while blood lusting.

turns out that when you accuse everyone as scum by end of day 1, you end up catching a lot of scum on day 1. go figure 

I don't know why the idiot mod has the deadline earlier in the morning, but since we are so spread out the only sensible play here might be to speed/blind lynch gerbil. 

At least we'll get to see shim have a temper tantrum 

lol

You act as if I have any sort of plan and am not just trying to learn on the go. But, at least now I have something to respond to.

Please, elaborate on my distressed damsel ways, my friend.

There is this limp-wristed, laisses faire attitude you've incorporated into seemingly all of your posts.  It's working for now but in my experience it's indicative of petrified newbie scum too scared to take a position.  Last game I was scum mates with Ballsac who did the same thing for 100 pages. 

I'm not accusing you yet..  I'm just admonishing you for the time being.  Your babe in the woods act will only last so long.

as I told Ape, and I'll tell you, I don't buy the meta. It's fine if you do, but it won't convince me. At all.

Why would you need convincing? You already said you thought she was scum... and that lynching Pac was the path to catching her. 

Whether it's meta or not, it's still Smash making a case. Why, if he is scum, would he do so on D1? Why, would he do it in this fashion?

You say on one hand, that you think Leelou is scum. On the other, you keep obfuscating any pursuit of her.

that's cool I'm really not trying to convince you to vote leelou at all. I'm responding to you're accusations

See above.

I wasn't accusing, or I didn't mean to be. I was defending myself from the relentless Ape onslaught. I don't think your scum, but I don't like your vote. Not sure how Ape turned that into 2 pages about me. 

"relentless ape onslaught"

LOL, trumping it up a bit... I made my case, entertained a few questions and then told you piss off and DIDN'T let it turn the entire game upside down. I did enough to make my point. Normally, I'd go on for 30 pages.

turns out that when you accuse everyone as scum by end of day 1, you end up catching a lot of scum on day 1. go figure 

Caught: cased and led the lynch. You know I've done it. The more you fight it, the greater my legend becomes... 

2 thoughts on page 23

1) I'm glad ape has already found a new friend to spam inane arguments in the thread with  

2) it's already reached the point where I am forced to skim it 

So, you're going to shrug off very clear holes in his logic and the contradictory play? Mr. Logic.

Ping.

smash playing complete out of character for day 1

Quality stuff. Any more brain busters? So glad you're helping out now...

Brett for the pushing bad logic and contradictory statements/play.

CTM for hollow observations and showing up just in time to start ******* with me when I'm casing someone. Just like he did last game when I started in on JIF (who was scum). He's so obsessed right now with the whole "scum defending scum" theme, he mentioned it this game and last game. I feel like he's keeping that wifom top of mind.

Brett for the pushing bad logic and contradictory statements/play.

CTM for hollow observations and showing up just in time to start ******* with me when I'm casing someone. Just like he did last game when I started in on JIF (who was scum). He's so obsessed right now with the whole "scum defending scum" theme, he mentioned it this game and last game. I feel like he's keeping that wifom top of mind.

well this didn't take long, you mention his name and he FOS's you

how can I help? I think I'm just blood thirsty 

Blood thirsty isn't typically a town trait, unless you know that you have scum and all you can do is see them dead. 

some observations

- Spooge is doing this damsel in distress thing I detest from new players.

- AVM playing supertownie

- Brett doing his impression of Robert Deniro in Awakenings

- Crush doing..  well doing nothing

- Leelou playing close to the vest

- CTM playing like a roach

- Ape babbling on a few times but I've skimmed his posts

- 80 with a puke worthy vote on me because he's dumb

- Can't remember Nyn taking a position on anything

- Liz being Liz (which isn't a compliment)

- Has Ballsac even posted?

Nyn isn't playing. She's just gracing us with her presence and posting more than quite a few actual players in the game. 

Ballin has posted, and buried a vote on 80. Not really anything memorable and doesn't really seem to be trying to get into the game. 

too many things wrong here.

im not dismissing Leelou, I already said I want her dead if Pac flips. I don't like the way she said she would vote Pac or Ballin, but then never actually did it. And that's a better case than anything Smash has... All Smash has is his gut reads. Case driven vote on D1, really?

As far as letting Smashs case (I use that word liberally here) marinade for a few hours... Well we're getting what, 1 post an hour? I'm here and ready to play, so I'm going to post my thoughts. Would be nice if Pac, Verb, Ballin, and smash (until recently) would do the same. 

Why should it matter which order Pac and I are lynched in in your scenario? Why wouldn't my alignment prove his if you think his will prove mine? Pac is no longer inactive, do you still feel the need to drive a lynch on him? 

there is no "let others broach the subject" because nobody is posting anything! how was Smashs play bullish? He claimed vanilla town, placed a OMGUS vote based on his gut, and this was all when he only had 3 votes! I don't get it, and I don't get the case you are trying to make off of it. You ask me why I'm not voting Leelou, why aren't you? If you liked Smashs case so much.

You didn't even give a chance for anyone to comment before jumping all over Smash. Also, the game is fluid, we don't need to be locked into voting only one person (Pac) with a day left of game time to play. 

Unless they are Nolder and the day is Wednesday.

you ALWAYS vote Nolder on Wednesday.

<3

I want to vote Pac because he's skating, same with Verb and Ballin. I'll take any of the 3

Okay. Prove it.

unvote, vote Ballin

- My reason for voting him: Buried his vote on 80, doesn't actually seem like he wants to get into the game. Playing a lot like he did as scum last game. 

I don't know why the idiot mod has the deadline earlier in the morning, but since we are so spread out the only sensible play here might be to speed/blind lynch gerbil. 

At least we'll get to see shim have a temper tantrum 

</3 no. 

well this didn't take long, you mention his name and he FOS's you

That's right, dismiss it as ape nonsense... I named the whole game scum too, amirigh... listen, I haven't been active until yesterday, in that time you don't say my name... I get active and bring heat on Brett, you suddenly pop-in and **** with me.

It's exactly what you did last game, when I was all over JIF D1. He was scum. I honestly thought you were just being a bitch, and I thought Smash was the one defending him, but it ended up being you, in a much more subtle manner... just picking/trolling at me to basically render my pursuit of JIF nothing more than blabber. 

I'm quite content with the observation. You could have ignored it, but instead you went defensive... and yes, the over-the-top "ape is nonsense" narrative is defensive.

DEADLINE 10PM Tuesday

Crushlove (1) - Liz

JF80 (2) - Verb, Ballin

Verb (1) - AVM

Ape (1) - CTM

Pac (2) Brett, 80

Smash (3) - Leelou, Pac, CTM

Ballin (1) - Leelou

Brett (1) - Ape

Leelou (1) - Smash

With 13 players alive, it takes 7 to lynch

Ballin has to leave the game and we need to find a replacement.  Was anyone else trying to play but missed the stat of the game?   Any suggestions? 

I'm going to move the deadline to 10pm tonight to see if I can find someone in time.  

Archived