Daredevil Mafia

JustInFudge

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had a death in the family and going down south today which is why I haven't been around the past few days.   I'll see you guys when I get back.  

Sorry to hear. 

Take care of your family, we'll see you when you're ready to join back in. 

Same. Question to Brett though: 

When I flip town, does that make Pac town or will you still want to lynch him? 

I don't get why you and ape keep regurgitating this argument. I want to lynch Pac first because he's inactive, I've said that literally probably 25 times.

if we lynch either one of you, and either one of you flips town, it's much less straight forward than either of you flipping scum. I think there are probably better paths to go down than the relationship I am drawing between you 2 I. That case.

You have one EAD, one mention of a pencil, one grammar correction and zero GFY's.

Does sort of seem like you're laying low... ;)

unvote  btw

Umm.....EAD?

GBtA?

Hey guys, I think it is trying to communicate with us!

I don't get why you and ape keep regurgitating this argument. I want to lynch Pac first because he's inactive, I've said that literally probably 25 times.

if we lynch either one of you, and either one of you flips town, it's much less straight forward than either of you flipping scum. I think there are probably better paths to go down than the relationship I am drawing between you 2 I. That case.

not sure how this ended... Meant to finish with "in that case I would probably look somewhere else"

Regurgitating arguments is the basic premise of the game... but you go on with your mock outrage.

What you haven't said 25 times, or even once, is that you'd be just as willing to lynch Leelou to get to Pac, as you are to lynch Pac to get to Leelou. In my view, if you were sincere in your suspicion, you'd be willing to do either. As such, what you've done is you've created suspicion that you're using the "lynch Pac to catch Leelou" promise to remove Pac, who can be a valuable townie, and then give Leelou breathing room... because if Pac flips town, then we're back to square one.

Like I said, the whole thing is a losing proposition riddled with contradiction and bad logic.

On D1, you don't get much better than the bold to base a vote on.

Regurgitating arguments is the basic premise of the game... but you go on with your mock outrage.

What you haven't said 25 times, or even once, is that you'd be just as willing to lynch Leelou to get to Pac, as you are to lynch Pac to get to Leelou. In my view, if you were sincere in your suspicion, you'd be willing to do either. As such, what you've done is you've created suspicion that you're using the "lynch Pac to catch Leelou" promise to remove Pac, who can be a valuable townie, and then give Leelou breathing room... because if Pac flips town, then we're back to square one.

Like I said, the whole thing is a losing proposition riddled with contradiction and bad logic.

On D1, you don't get much better than the bold to base a vote on.

I said I wasn't willing to lynch Leelou because she just modded a game, you are ignoring about 90% of my posts just to spin your own awful logic. I'm not going to get into it with you this morning because our back and forth is just allowing pac verb (crush now I think) etc to continue to skate.

I said I wasn't willing to lynch Leelou because she just modded a game, you are ignoring about 90% of my posts just to spin your own awful logic. I'm not going to get into it with you this morning because our back and forth is just allowing pac verb (crush now I think) etc to continue to skate.

Im not skating.  But i did go skiing.  Still reading and catching up.  I was here at deadline before jiF moved it back.  I said a bit ago I thought you are just excited about playing the game and will not be voting you today.  Im also noting a huge difference in a few people playing last game to this game.  I have a few things to do this morning and will talk more later.  Tough to get my traction because dealing with the storm.  

That was all F'd up.  Below is the accurate one.  I removed Ballin from the vote count.

DEADLINE 10PM Tuesday

Ape (1) - CTM

Pac (1) - Brett

Smash (2) -  Pac, CTM

Brett (2) - Ape, Leelou

Leelou (3) - Smash, Liz, 80

With 13 players alive, it takes 7 to lynch

Now you're starting to ping. 

I and others have told you the same 25 times that I've changed my style to increase post count as the games progress.  I also have begun to throw more posts in during slow times at work.  The fact that you're clinging to your fairy tale is lazy and boring.  Typically we don't lynch returning players on day 1 but if you get into range I will thrust upon thee a spectacular hammer that will rock you to the core.

So my coworkers son just went through the Marine boot camp crucible over the weekend. Three days out on the land at Parris Island with no food, water, just a map. Oh, and the Jonas Blizzard. 75% of his company dropped out before it was over. He finished, and did the 3 mile end run in full gear+rucksack in 21 minutes. Total bad ass. Glad we have that man standing ready. 

I was the first to bring up past-game mod rule, and also mentioned that we have bypassed that courtesy. I'm not ignoring anything you are saying, it's all been addressed, you just keep fencing it off.

You're leaning on things like unwritten rules to wriggle out of the contradiction, you urging people towards consolidation while dumping on attempts at case-work, you are too heavily invested in a lynch the inactives strategy ... bad logic, contradictory play. 

Your play has been disgusting.

I was the first to bring up past-game mod rule, and also mentioned that we have bypassed that courtesy. I'm not ignoring anything you are saying, it's all been addressed, you just keep fencing it off.

You're leaning on things like unwritten rules to wriggle out of the contradiction, you urging people towards consolidation while dumping on attempts at case-work, you are too heavily invested in a lynch the inactives strategy ... bad logic, contradictory play. 

Your play has been disgusting.

you may disagree with the logic, but it hasn't been contradictory.

unvote vote Smash

reasoning-- won't be getting my way with Pac today. If my decision is Smash, Leelou, or myself (as the votes seem to be so far), I choose Smash due to lower inactivity and my unwillingness to lynch Leelou today

Why are you unwilling to lynch me? That's what I don't get. 

Archived