Daredevil Mafia

JustInFudge

unvote vote Smash

reasoning-- won't be getting my way with Pac today. If my decision is Smash, Leelou, or myself (as the votes seem to be so far), I choose Smash due to lower inactivity and my unwillingness to lynch Leelou today

Unwillingness to lynch leelou... but you suspect her. If nothing else, you drop a vote on her to get a better read or something... competing trains, whatever... and again, the premise of how you're moving your vote around is "consolidation" but the deadline was extended.

I think you tried to play as front-running scum, and are flailing all over the place now that you've been called on it.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why are you unwilling to lynch me? That's what I don't get. 

When I used to play, we would at least give the returning mod one day before lynching, as a common courtesy because of the work they put in the game before. It's not like anyone has any actual evidence against you, it's just meta. I see no reason that Smashs or anyone's case against you is concrete enough to break that courtesy.

Apparently I'm out of date because no one says we do that anymore. 

When I used to play, we would at least give the returning mod one day before lynching, as a common courtesy because of the work they put in the game before. It's not like anyone has any actual evidence against you, it's just meta. I see no reason that Smashs or anyone's case against you is concrete enough to break that courtesy.

Apparently I'm out of date because no one says we do that anymore. 

Oh, but I thought Pac and I were scum together. According to you. And his flip was going to secure my lynch. Smash (who I think is most likely town here, just wrong) presented his case on me with whatever conviction he has, which is totally out of character for him on a D1 and you don't want to lynch me. Instead you are going for Smash, who wants to lynch me because I'm last mod and participating more???

Oh, but I thought Pac and I were scum together. According to you. And his flip was going to secure my lynch. Smash (who I think is most likely town here, just wrong) presented his case on me with whatever conviction he has, which is totally out of character for him on a D1 and you don't want to lynch me. Instead you are going for Smash, who wants to lynch me because I'm last mod and participating more???

you state my thoughts like I was claiming them as facts. They were just my opinions or reactions I had based on how you both were playing. 

you state my thoughts like I was claiming them as facts. They were just my opinions or reactions I had based on how you both were playing. 

I just need to clarify for my own sake. Leelou pointed out that you're essentially voting Smash because he dropped a vote on her. You don't like his vote b/c she was mod last game. You then just said a couple posts up from here that you missed the evolution away from the "protect the last mod" rule. Do you have any other case on Smash, and if not would you be willing to move off of him?

I just need to clarify for my own sake. Leelou pointed out that you're essentially voting Smash because he dropped a vote on her. You don't like his vote b/c she was mod last game. You then just said a couple posts up from here that you missed the evolution away from the "protect the last mod" rule. Do you have any other case on Smash, and if not would you be willing to move off of him?

if Leelou pointed that out, I think she was mistaken. 

It's not his vote I don't like, it was his case he used to come to that vote

i don't have a case on Smash. I don't have a case on anyone. It's D1 hence my joke use of the meh scale.

sure I could move off of him, but I also dislike the D1s where we run up reveals on several players. So it depends on the situation I think

wait really? I thought it was obvious that the patent-pending Brett D1 'meh' scale wasn't meant to be serious... But I guess not

No, I wasn't really taking it that seriously. You brought it into your gameplay though pushing for a Pac lynch. 

if Leelou pointed that out, I think she was mistaken. 

It's not his vote I don't like, it was his case he used to come to that vote

i don't have a case on Smash. I don't have a case on anyone. It's D1 hence my joke use of the meh scale.

sure I could move off of him, but I also dislike the D1s where we run up reveals on several players. So it depends on the situation I think

Ok, so then your Smash vote really isn't sitting in any particular foundation of logic. It's your "gut feel" best guess. Second on your list looked like it was Pac, and it was because he was inactive. His activity has not only picked up recently, but it's been game-related. Do you still have similar feelings about Pac now that you did when you originally suspected him?

Ok, so then your Smash vote really isn't sitting in any particular foundation of logic. It's your "gut feel" best guess. Second on your list looked like it was Pac, and it was because he was inactive. His activity has not only picked up recently, but it's been game-related. Do you still have similar feelings about Pac now that you did when you originally suspected him?

the **** is going on, I'm trying to quote this! Then lost a whole post!

long post short, Pacs play hasn't picked up. Off game comments, prodding the noob, and omgus ping against me. I'd still happily lynch him.

the **** is going on, I'm trying to quote this! Then lost a whole post!

long post short, Pacs play hasn't picked up. Off game comments, prodding the noob, and omgus ping against me. I'd still happily lynch him.

Sounds like you have a stronger read on Pac then that you do Smash. Fair to say? If so, maybe move your vote over there.

Bretts return to mafia:

giphy.gif

honestly it hasn't been how I remember. It used to be just sparrow and smash that laid low and there was a lot more activity from multiple people. Now I just feel like it's me Leelou and Ape while 80% of the game hides out because no one wants to get lynched early. I used to never be the highest poster in the game. I guess that's the way the meta has gone and if everyone likes it that's cool, but it's way different.

Archived