Daredevil Mafia

JustInFudge

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll vote Leelou if it comes down to me and her. But I don't really understand why we're throwing it out the window, I thought it was a nice courtesy and it's not like there's any actual evidence to support her being scum.

Works for me, so far. You're excused. I reserve the right to call you back. Enjoy your afternoon.

I am well aware of the rule. Brett forgot about it until Ape brought it up. Smash forgot about it. I reminded him last night it's been that way as long as I have been here. It's all in thread. 

Brett forgot about it?

link

You don't. Have fun. 

FML, this is the point where I'd prefer to ISO a couple of people to case them and make a voting decision.  An inability to do that will mean I'm gonna wing it.

I love having the band back together.

If you were SMC I'd probably upvote your post.  ;-)

j/k

FML, this is the point where I'd prefer to ISO a couple of people to case them and make a voting decision.  An inability to do that will mean I'm gonna wing it.

j/k

hold on, let me go edit in a picture of the Vienna Boy's Choir.

I'd literally vote anyone right now, except: We don't lynch noobs on D1, so that leaves out Spoot. We don't lynch last game's mod on D1, so that leaves out Leelou.

Ballin pretty much used the noob excuse all last game as scum. I want to poke at him a bit.

With the pace of this game, we should start talking about consolidation though.

This was a response I gave to Brett, after he'd puked up that "lynch Pac to catch Leelou" sh*t.

1. Answered, you are just clueless 

2. No one is lynching last games mod on D1

3. What did Pac even say?

This is Brett folding it into his defense for why he wasn't willing to lynch Leelou first as part of that sh*t plan.

Regurgitating arguments is the basic premise of the game... but you go on with your mock outrage.

What you haven't said 25 times, or even once, is that you'd be just as willing to lynch Leelou to get to Pac, as you are to lynch Pac to get to Leelou. In my view, if you were sincere in your suspicion, you'd be willing to do either. As such, what you've done is you've created suspicion that you're using the "lynch Pac to catch Leelou" promise to remove Pac, who can be a valuable townie, and then give Leelou breathing room... because if Pac flips town, then we're back to square one.

Like I said, the whole thing is a losing proposition riddled with contradiction and bad logic.

On D1, you don't get much better than the bold to base a vote on.

He just stated he would lynch her. You good now?

j/k

Haven't been able to ISO on vbulletin in a few years... as far as I know.

Haven't been able to ISO on vbulletin in a few years... as far as I know.

There was a work around with the search function (magnifying glass up top). That no longer works. You used to be able to search just the thread by author. Up until the last board update it worked. 

No, doesn't seem necessary to me. Does he need to in your opinion?

Saying vs. doing. 

Honestly, when I don't have sound reads, I attack bad logic and contradictions. I'm content with my vote regardless of what he's saying as he backpedals.

I don't really have much of a position on Brett, I feel like the jackals lead by ape are picking him apart on everything primarily because he is the one most trying to play the game. Lynch the most active'd.

He may or may not be scum, but he's getting pressure cause he's forcing the game forward (like AVM was earlier)

Wow nothing gets by you tofu breathe.  I do agree though.  Brett is driving the game with his enthusiasm.  Ape is playing very different from last game.  Did he learn his lesson?  Did he mention how good of a day 1 scum hunter he is yet?

Saying vs. doing. 

Honestly, when I don't have sound reads, I attack bad logic and contradictions. I'm content with my vote regardless of what he's saying as he backpedals.

you are so dense I can't deal with you anymore. "saying vs doing" is what I said about Leelou that started this entire mess. Your bad logic and contradictions are worse than anyone's in the game. 

Unwillingness to lynch leelou... but you suspect her. If nothing else, you drop a vote on her to get a better read or something... competing trains, whatever... and again, the premise of how you're moving your vote around is "consolidation" but the deadline was extended.

I think you tried to play as front-running scum, and are flailing all over the place now that you've been called on it.

OK.  Maybe you ARE playing like last game. 

Saying vs. doing. 

I don't particularly love this logic. Let me ask you this because,  ***I am*** the undisputed champion of bad logic and contradictions. (Cue Bruce Buffer).

As an example, last game, I threw bad logic and contradictions all over the place trying to case you, and we were both town. Why can't you just chalk this up to him possibly being derp town? Also, why don't you have any better reads at the moment? What are your thoughts on AVM, for instance?

Archived