Daredevil Mafia

JustInFudge

nah, not going to give scum the satisfaction... 

and **** man, what ******* alignment are  you rooting for here... holy christ

town, you are hitting many scum tells today my furry friend (of which I will not reveal for obvious reasons). I'd prefer not to lynch you, convince me

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be clear on this... Brett's sentence quite clearly states that I said "how strong his case was", implicit here is that he's referring to Smash's case ON LEELOU. Which I never said was strong. 

When I rebutted this, Brett spun it to make it about meta ON Smash. Different things. 

If the lot of you can't see the difference, then you're ******* idiots. I'm sitting here wasting my ******* time trying to clarify stuff that each of you should be able to pick up on by yourselves. 

I think I need a Tutor

Brett has bludgeoned ape .. ref should be coming in to give ape a standing 8 count so he could compose himself 

this is a misrepresentation... that is, if you value logic and truth

by why would anyone look that deep into anything.

Go read last game.  ******* Ape worked himself into a frenzy day 1 with self voting and everything.  He was town.  JIF was scum.  Ape was right.   

jif played terrible day 1, ape's inability to focus is the only thing that saved him. 

this is a misrepresentation... that is, if you value logic and truth

by why would anyone look that deep into anything.

dude just because people don't post walls of text (which i still contend is to spam the board with every possible theory to cover all your basis), doesn't mean they aren't playing deeply.. I've been toying with you for pages

We have done it, it was a D1 where I nailed someone... maybe Nolder, and we decided eff that rule. 

I'm really intrigued by how quickly you're dismissing Leelou here... I would have thought letting Smash's case sit there for a minute would have garnered some reactions, but you're pretty much extinguishing one of the first case-and-react moments of the game. I'm struggling with the bad logic you're passing around (tying multiple people together), as well as the bad game play (bullying people into consolidation votes, dismissing case-driven votes, not shutting up long enough to gauge reactions but instead trying to dictate reactions). 

Unvote
Vote Brett

Implying case has validity 

town, you are hitting many scum tells today my furry friend (of which I will not reveal for obvious reasons). I'd prefer not to lynch you, convince me

Reason 1: **** you.

Reason 2: Bullsh*t, they must be the same scum tells I hit last game, when I was town... you piled on like a pig, and now you're fanning the fire.

Reason 3: It would be better to lynch scum right now, and Brett, he's not actually done a single thing that aligns to a town agenda... but if you were weighing logic the way you normally do as a townie, you'd probably see that.

Implying case has validity 

No. Not really, bub.

Brett had already FOS'ed Leelou... when Smash cased Leelou, I thougth it was odd that Brett didn't let it ride a bit... instead he tore it down. Nothing about that implies that I felt Smash's case was valid. It's an indictment of Brett, not a bump to Smash's case.

Why not find the many other posts where I express no confidence in Smash's meta on Leelou. Be fair about it here.

dude just because people don't post walls of text (which i still contend is to spam the board with every possible theory to cover all your basis), doesn't mean they aren't playing deeply.. I've been toying with you for pages

playing deeply? WTF does that even mean?  I mean here, in this game.  I shudder to think what happens in your infested hippie love den.  Say that again and I'm banning you.  You just turn the Mafia Goodness into the Mafia Grossness.  You truly deeply really ruin everything. 

Well, it's reassuring to know you still have the gay for me.

Reason 1: **** you.

Reason 2: Bullsh*t, they must be the same scum tells I hit last game, when I was town... you piled on like a pig, and now you're fanning the fire.

Reason 3: It would be better to lynch scum right now, and Brett, he's not actually done a single thing that aligns to a town agenda... but if you were weighing logic the way you normally do as a townie, you'd probably see that.

After we celebrate above your furry carcass, who would you recommend we kill next?

No. Not really, bub.

Brett had already FOS'ed Leelou... when Smash cased Leelou, I thougth it was odd that Brett didn't let it ride a bit... instead he tore it down. Nothing about that implies that I felt Smash's case was valid. It's an indictment of Brett, not a bump to Smash's case.

Why not find the many other posts where I express no confidence in Smash's meta on Leelou. Be fair about it here.

I have both of you as town.  FWIW.  

playing deeply? WTF does that even mean?  I mean here, in this game.  I shudder to think what happens in your infested hippie love den.  Say that again and I'm banning you.  You just turn the Mafia Goodness into the Mafia Grossness.  You truly deeply really ruin everything. 

ape is trying to play the frustrated townie card (nobody trying hard, nobody looking deep into things (his words), everybody dumb), but is coming off more like frustrated scum

and my skim had you Ping bc you seem frustrated and self explanatory. I think. Possibly

So, you going to vote me? Or just fan the flames?

Explaining myself is a ping. LOL, now I've heard everything... I must be scum every game. 

ape is trying to play the frustrated townie card (nobody trying hard, nobody looking deep into things (his words), everybody dumb), but is coming off more like frustrated scum

I see no difference from last game with JIF.  Just a continuation.  It's always possible, but I think unlikely.  JVOR would do that .  Don't think Ape has the self control to do it. 

Ape is playing like he's about to get lynched and he has 2 votes on him. This isn't real 

Ape doesn't care about getting lynched.  He cares about bein the best day 1 scum hunter and a Mafia savant at a level us mere mortals could never understand.  He will die a Shakespearean death at the hands of the ignorant.  Damn you have been gone a long time.

Really?  You don't see CTM fanning the flames and pushing the Brett / Ape thing in the process?  Interesting. 

If I was fanning flames I would be inciting both sides. I simply think Ape is playing scummy

Nice work though regurgitating his stupidity though, I didn't think anything every made it out of your belly once you swallowed it

If I was fanning flames I would be inciting both sides. I simply think Ape is playing scummy

Nice work though regurgitating his stupidity though, I didn't think anything every made it out of your belly once you swallowed it

Regurgitating Apes stupidity?  Oh so your are not fanning the Brett Ape thing by being Bretts fanboy further aggravating the Ape?  What that has to do with your alignement is yet to be seen. Very townie behavior.  At least AVM thinks so.

Archived