Daredevil Mafia

JustInFudge

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WIFOM recovery after you got caught on CTM  vote-tease, LK vote, Smashs strong meta, and the subsequent panic.  Ease off the IPAs

Dude, I FOS'ed CTM before he had votes, which completely obliterates you stupid theory, and theory that could have only been informed by you knowing a vote on CTM is a vote on a townie. 

Furthermore, you literally proposed a path to catching Leelou by lynching Pac. Tying two lynches together, but then got caught in bullsh*t, when you refused to vote Leelou. 

I may have been posting angry, but I didn't panic. The Smash thing is something you intentionally changed the context of. You know it, I know it. 

You just keep re-stating falsehoods. It's done. I would hope I no longer need to disprove them for people. 

I was going to VC but then I flipped back to p17 and essentially did an entire re-read. I highlighted some of the key posts below. Just spent about 90 minutes on it. 

a case based on meta is not a case, in my opinion. Not on D1 and not ever. Guess we disagree fundamentally there. As far as my frequent posting and ruining Smashs case, Im sorry my eagerness ruined your personal idea of how everyone should have reacted to his play. I probably won't be around tomorrow and wanted something to happen tonight

For context. Ring the bell, Ape and Brett are off on Round 1. (spoiler: this goes on for literally the rest of the ******* game. I now walk in all your moccasins, and I weep for you all. I feel shame.)

We have done it, it was a D1 where I nailed someone... maybe Nolder, and we decided eff that rule. 

I'm really intrigued by how quickly you're dismissing Leelou here... I would have thought letting Smash's case sit there for a minute would have garnered some reactions, but you're pretty much extinguishing one of the first case-and-react moments of the game. I'm struggling with the bad logic you're passing around (tying multiple people together), as well as the bad game play (bullying people into consolidation votes, dismissing case-driven votes, not shutting up long enough to gauge reactions but instead trying to dictate reactions). 

Unvote
Vote Brett

Eh, the bold is bullsh*t. If Pac flips town, then you declare Leelou is town. It's a losing proposition for town. You're asking us to kill one person, to prove another guilty. If you truly believe they are linked, then you should be willing to kill either/or... instead, you are dismissing Smash's case on Leelou. 

I'd think that if you have a case on Leelou, you'd let Smash's case play out. Instead you jumped right on it and squashed it. 

Smash made a case based on meta, so yea, that's a case-driven vote. Again, this is you working against Smash's case on Leelou... who you supposedly suspect to be scum.

No, you don't get to pass-off what you're doing as "we're close to the deadline" either, you've been rushing people all day.

Your play, and logic, is a direct contradiction to the notion that you suspect Leelou. 

Pretty reasonable.

I already explained how Smash's play was bullish. He's got strong meta that would allow him to hide on D1, instead he comes out with a case. He doesn't need to make a play like that on D1 ever. So, to me, when he does, it's a strong inaction he is town.

I never said I agreed with his case on Leelou. I just like that he's putting a case out there. Taking a position in this game, gives us something to work with. That's what I "like" and I pretty clearly made that point already. So no, you aren't pointing out a contradiction.

Now you're spinning, like a dirty pig.

Context for later.

there is no "let others broach the subject" because nobody is posting anything! how was Smashs play bullish? He claimed vanilla town, placed a OMGUS vote based on his gut, and this was all when he only had 3 votes! I don't get it, and I don't get the case you are trying to make off of it. You ask me why I'm not voting Leelou, why aren't you? If you liked Smashs case so much.

Brett doesn't believe in gut votes. Context for later.

that's cool I'm really not trying to convince you to vote leelou at all. I'm responding to you're accusations

Smash pointing out that Brett has a beef with the Leelou case and is getting aggressive with it, vs just disagreeing.

2 thoughts on page 23

1) I'm glad ape has already found a new friend to spam inane arguments in the thread with  

2) it's already reached the point where I am forced to skim it 

This pings on a re-read. CTM just getting involved for no reason, with a lean towards discrediting Ape.

Why are you unwilling to lynch me? That's what I don't get. 

In context, I feel like this is Leelou feigning some distancing.

Oh, but I thought Pac and I were scum together. According to you. And his flip was going to secure my lynch. Smash (who I think is most likely town here, just wrong) presented his case on me with whatever conviction he has, which is totally out of character for him on a D1 and you don't want to lynch me. Instead you are going for Smash, who wants to lynch me because I'm last mod and participating more???

Now we have Leelou basically picking up Ape's case against Brett. Convenient.

I don't really have much of a position on Brett, I feel like the jackals lead by ape are picking him apart on everything primarily because he is the one most trying to play the game. Lynch the most active'd.

He may or may not be scum, but he's getting pressure cause he's forcing the game forward (like AVM was earlier)

Defense of Brett.

I feel like Leelou should know the following

1) It used to be an unwritten rule not to lynch the previous games mod

2) We haven't really followed that rule lately

3) Brett, who hasn't played in a few years wouldn't know that we' stopped following #1

I walk away feeling like she is just trying to egg on ape and LK as kind of her personal blunt objects of dumbstruction. Good enough for a vote now

unvote

vote Leelou

Context quote. Distancing?

I think either way he'll claim it was to illicit some response and is just a tool in his expansive scum hunting toolbag..  ape is not looking great thus far

More Ape nudging.

the sexy librarian is coming off as frustrated town

Leelou defense from...CTM, not Ape.

unvote

vote ape 

2 hours from deadline, CTM is now on the Ape train.

Eh, whatever... I nailed you on D1 in your first game back. I'm a dope for letting it escalate to the point where I'm biting on every falsehood you push forward, and giving you the avenue to turn everything I do against me.

I played it stupidly, and sure I am flailing to keep what you're saying honest. It's a testament to how incapable of sniffing out bullsh*t I feel other players are... but I basically took a great D1 read on you, and screwed myself with it.

By biting on all your spin I handed you everything you need as scum, to opportunistically troll me with misquotes, inaccurate accusations, and other nonsense that just makes me look frustrated when proving it all garbage. Which I've done, but nobody cares enough to go through it in detail.

This has become par for the course for me in recent games. The harder I try, the more it blows up in my face. I need to learn to play lazy I guess.

what?  Now your pissing me off.  Smash meta is how smash acts as scum or town.  Wtf does that have to do with Leelou?  His read on Leelou was weak, but he said it wasn't a case but a feeling.  Personally didn't know Smash had feelings.  Think of him as a gigantic lug head with rashy nuts that make him cranky sometimes.

I think I could vote Brett here, but I dont feel great about it. 

Where is Verb? I think he and I are thr only two with no votes placed 

I think this will be interesting later on. Nudge.

Still not wild about Crush, at all...too late for that now.

People voting CTM ate voting him simply because hes CTM...doesnt make me feel great.

Yeah , conveniently too late. Defense of CTM noted, too,

Alrighty, I've had a couple of dogfish head 60's... mellowing out a bit. 

Now... You all should have voted Brett the minute he suggested I was setting up a move to voting CTM. To me, that was him acknowledging that he knows more than the rest of us. If he was town, why would Brett use me changing my vote to CTM as an indictment of me... unless he knows CTM is town already?

The conclusion Brett reached about me shifting to CTM only make sense if he knows I'd be moving my vote to a townie. If Brett was town, he can NOT conclude that moving my vote to CTM is a bad guy move. 

That was the point at which my read on CTM changed. I think he's playing stupid now, because he's always been smitten with Brett.

So, once again, another example of Brett's play not being informed by a townie point-of-view or logic.

What the **** do I know though, right?

I don't totally understand this CTM argument but I do think you're town and I do thin Brett is scum. I also by extension think CTM is probably scum, but according to you he can't be. I get the feeling that CTM was also trying to defend Leelou. I don't like AVM here either.

unvote, vote Brett

Really?  You don't see CTM fanning the flames and pushing the Brett / Ape thing in the process?  Interesting. 

Even if I agreed, who is voting him for that reason? Last I saw it was 80/Hess and I don't remember the third.

still not responding properly fluffy

Shut up. You are ignoring basic logic, and favoring blatant horsesh*t from Brett, which makes me nuts... but this is what you do when we're both town. You make me ******* crazy when we're town. When you're scum, I agree with you, like early in last game. So, as of now, I'm reading you as town. 

Now either help or **** off.

I don't want to vote anyone. I like you all too much. But I'll hammer anyone of you. I'll also jump on a train if it feels right. 

You prick, lol

This is what I have.  I'm all ****ed up on what is right because I've ****ed it up so many times.  I'm sorry.  If its wrong.  Unvote and Vote what it should be.  I'll extended the deadline 30 minutes.  Sorry again.

DEADLINE 10PM Tuesday

Smash (1) -  Pac

Brett (2) - Leelou, Ape

Ape (1) - Bret, CTM

Leelou (2) - Smash, Liz

CTM (2) - Hess, 80

This is what I have.  I'm all ****ed up on what is right because I've ****ed it up so many times.  I'm sorry.  If its wrong.  Unvote and Vote what it should be.  I'll extended the deadline 30 minutes.  Sorry again.

DEADLINE 10PM Tuesday

Smash (1) -  Pac

Brett (2) - Leelou, Ape

Ape (1) - Bret, CTM

Leelou (2) - Smash, Liz

CTM (2) - Hess, 80

What kind of ******* moron messes up vote counts?

;)

DEADLINE 10PM Tuesday

Smash (1) -  Pac

Brett (2) - Leelou, Ape

Ape (1) - Bret, CTM

Leelou (2) - Smash, Liz

CTM (2) - Hess, 80

I have an appointment at 7 I've been putting off all ******* day. I won't be here. **** this I'm out now, I'm sick of making this a priority  when no one else gives a sh*t. Good luck following ape into the abyss 

Unvote vote brett

what do you want me to say? I'm at 3 votes, you want a reveal at L4? The ape was faking that mini meltdown and I can't believe he's getting away with it.

This is the case being fed to you by Brett... and then he self-votes.

I'm getting all ****ed up with different names and spelling and its my fault and I'm an idiot.  Hopefully we're good now.  :)

I've ****ed up more VCs in so many different ways, you have no idea. I probably catch 2 on my own for every one I get called out for. Gets tough when they're buried mid-essay. Or if you just suck at counting like me.

ok first observation is this is the worst modded game since Crapture the Fag.

second observation is the stupid Ape and Brett 69ing each other looks like some of the worst acting I've seen since since the 90210 reunion show.  I think both of them are scum putting on a spectacle meant to confuse, disrupt, and disgust.

I'll unvote Vote Brett

For all his chest thumping and pleas for participation all he's done is target 2 of the loudest and most fun people to lynch.  He couldn't get traction on me so went with the Ape instead.  Such lazy play.

I have an appointment at 7 I've been putting off all ******* day. I won't be here. **** this I'm out now, I'm sick of making this a priority  when no one else gives a sh*t. Good luck following ape into the abyss 

Unvote vote brett

LOL..  glad I voted you.

Someone hammer this pig.

Unvote vote brett

Damn.  Not even a full game?  Well we no who WONT be comeback player of the year.

Part of me wondered if Brett was third party...his eagerness to get to night but willingness to be out front, idk.

He was spastic from the start and for all his self congratulating was doing nothing more than JiF's stupid "here we go lynch Pac here we go".  I ignored it until he started lying in addition to being lazy.  If he's town I have no remorse.

Archived