Daredevil Mafia

JustInFudge

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So Smash, do you still have problems with my interactions with Brett? 

Nothing I've said about you changes because Brett was voted off. He's a 3rd party who would have sided with town to out as many scum as possible.

Not really sure what you're looking for me to say here . Like oh wow Leelou caught the vig so now she can't be scum ? Killing Brett favors scum just as much as town.

I observed what seemed to be role fishing of Brett around page 33 and now that we have his alignment it's interesting to see where it fits on my Leelou/CTM reads before deadline. These are the most direct, but not the only quotes asking him for explanation. 

Why are you unwilling to lynch me? That's what I don't get. 

Unwillingness to lynch leelou... but you suspect her. If nothing else, you drop a vote on her to get a better read or something... competing trains, whatever... and again, the premise of how you're moving your vote around is "consolidation" but the deadline was extended.

I think you tried to play as front-running scum, and are flailing all over the place now that you've been called on it.

Because only reasons I'm seeing from you are

1. Pac needs to be lynched first 

2. Last mod

3. more people are less active than me

the quotes above struck me at the time as role fishing. They only feel worse now. 

This whole situation is F*cked

little reaction test. 

Why? 

little bite 

@80 two players above both could be seen as pushing Brett to reveal. Please comment.

Here I inaccurately assumed that 80's fishing comment was also about Lee and Ape, but what was really odd was the lack of response from Lee and Ape over being blatantly accused of role fishing. 

this is something I've noticed , although I wouldnt say lucid, I'd say careful..

wasnt nt going to mention it to see if he'd kinda keep going, since cat is out of bag though 

unvote vote lk

interesting vote from CTM 

my guess to what Brett was trying to do was come out hard and get PAC lynched for an easy vote and then got a whiff of Ape, didn't like Apes play and thought if he could actually catch scum he could get cred for days with it. I think he tried to use Leelou as someone to protect for town cred but he dug in too deep. It caught her and Apes attention. 

I could see Ape as having caught on that he may have had third party, and essentially played what was handed him, with the benefit being what it would be worth later on for credibility. 

My best reads, Leelou, CTM, with scum lean on Ape, & AVM looking bad from earlier. 

I paid 0 attention to Brett's case and I still think your scum

Yeah, sure you do.

Brett was scum hunting not sure how this applies 

Early in the game, when he pinged me, he was pushing for lynch by consolidation. Later in the game, when I had him on the ropes, he was counter-casing me for self-preservation. It would have been easy-peasy if I didn't get impatient and start biting on every bit of misinformation he tried to spread.

Let's be clear about one thing... At no point was he actually scum hunting. Reading back over his filthy lies and word-twisting, he pretty clearly wasn't applying any town logic... and yet, here you are, setting up a lynch on me that you'll be able to pass off as "Brett's case on Ape", so it won't stick to you at all when I flip town.

You are doing a good job mixing your meta... at this point I've flip-flopped on you 3 times. Long story short, other than nudging things along here and there, you've not contributed much in the way of catching baddies... so, I'm okay with you being dead.

I observed what seemed to be role fishing of Brett around page 33 and now that we have his alignment it's interesting to see where it fits on my Leelou/CTM reads before deadline. These are the most direct, but not the only quotes asking him for explanation. 

the quotes above struck me at the time as role fishing. They only feel worse now. 

little reaction test. 

little bite 

Here I inaccurately assumed that 80's fishing comment was also about Lee and Ape, but what was really odd was the lack of response from Lee and Ape over being blatantly accused of role fishing. 

interesting vote from CTM 

my guess to what Brett was trying to do was come out hard and get PAC lynched for an easy vote and then got a whiff of Ape, didn't like Apes play and thought if he could actually catch scum he could get cred for days with it. I think he tried to use Leelou as someone to protect for town cred but he dug in too deep. It caught her and Apes attention. 

I could see Ape as having caught on that he may have had third party, and essentially played what was handed him, with the benefit being what it would be worth later on for credibility. 

My best reads, Leelou, CTM, with scum lean on Ape, & AVM looking bad from earlier. 

The flaw in this entire theory is that I went after Brett first, with a case on him pushing bad logic and caught him unwilling to back up his "Pac/Leelou" theory. 

Why would the actual events of the game be considered at this point... narratives like this are much better.

Nice comeback game Brett. That could've gone either way at the end there. Hope you keep playing. 

I am still down to lynch Leelou tomorrow. 

Yes, you pretty clearly didn't have a dog in the fight and basically came down on the advantageous end of that Brett/Ape thing. What alignment would benefit most from fence-sitting in a dogfight between a 3rd party and townie????

The flaw in this entire theory is that I went after Brett first, with a case on him pushing bad logic and caught him unwilling to back up his "Pac/Leelou" theory. 

Why would the actual events of the game be considered at this point... narratives like this are much better.

Actually, the flaw in your selective defense of that post is your pointing out that you went after Brett first. Anyone can change an opinion on a player and move from simply responding to forming a case. Like when you just admitted to flip flopping on CTM 3x. 

I can try to help with VCs if JiF wants but since deadline is usually 3 am my time... it might not be that useful.

Usually?  I've had 1 deadline.  What time works better for you? 

JiF, you should get a co-mod. Anyone but Nolder. :) 

You complain too much.  I have a solution.  Keep an unofficial VC if you're dont like my frequency. 

As day broke, the world seemed like a better place.  Maybe.  An uncontrollable violent vigilante was removed from the streets.  But there are mixed feelings in Hell's Kitchen about the Daredevil.  Was he good, was he bad?  Could we have saved his soul?  Sure, he was taking crime fighting into his own hands but didnt you feel safer with him around?  After all, he was removing thugs off the streets. Unfortunately, the world will never know.  Even more unfortunate, one of the few who believed in the Daredevil was found dead in his Law Office, with a trail that might have led to Kingpin.

Verbal - Foggy Nelson - Town Cop - has been murdered 

9k=maxresdefault.jpg

Usually as in.... American mods have the deadline when it's 3-4 (sometimes even 5) am my time. Which is roughly 8-9 pm for you guys, I'm guessing? If you make the deadline earlier by around two hours then I'll still be awake and could do VCs just around deadline.... cause I usually hit the sack around 1-2 am my time.

Not that I expect you to set deadlines around my schedule. Just letting you know that I can help out when I'm actually conscious :P

Actually, the flaw in your selective defense of that post is your pointing out that you went after Brett first. Anyone can change an opinion on a player and move from simply responding to forming a case. Like when you just admitted to flip flopping on CTM 3x. 

No, that's pure bullsh*t.

You said that Brett got a whiff of me, then came after me.

Changing opinions has nothing to do with it. You are building a narrative based on something that didn't happen in the chronological order you're suggesting. It's not a matter of opinions changing. The thread is the only testimony I need... I went after him first, and aggressive, and he only eventually developed an OMGUS counter-case on me when he got desperate.

Verb sucks..  His hiding and weak play was screaming a PR.  I would have shot him too.

Vote Smash

Official Vote Count:

LK (1) - Ape

Ape (1) - 80

Pac (1) - Smash

With 11 players alive, it takes 6 to lynch

dude, lay off the meth

Yeah, sure you do.

Early in the game, when he pinged me, he was pushing for lynch by consolidation. Later in the game, when I had him on the ropes, he was counter-casing me for self-preservation. It would have been easy-peasy if I didn't get impatient and start biting on every bit of misinformation he tried to spread.

Let's be clear about one thing... At no point was he actually scum hunting. Reading back over his filthy lies and word-twisting, he pretty clearly wasn't applying any town logic... and yet, here you are, setting up a lynch on me that you'll be able to pass off as "Brett's case on Ape", so it won't stick to you at all when I flip town.

You are doing a good job mixing your meta... at this point I've flip-flopped on you 3 times. Long story short, other than nudging things along here and there, you've not contributed much in the way of catching baddies... so, I'm okay with you being dead.

He pinged you because you are an OMGUSy dope

And he wasn't scum

vote ape

Archived