Daredevil Mafia

JustInFudge

He pinged you because you are an OMGUSy dope

And he wasn't scum

vote ape

You're ignoring facts.

He was promising that if we lynched Pac, we'd catch Leelou. That pinged me. He didn't come at me, there was no OMGUS in my original pursuit of him. I went after him because that plan was false logic, and when people try to lead town with false logic, they are usually not town. 

I had his back against the wall, and THEN and only then did HE finally decided to counter-case me and accuse me of being scum. You and LK were the only two that bit on his nonsense... empty logic, lies, blatant spin... you ignored all of that, and prefer to make believe my town tells are really scum tells. 

You and LK can die in any order you want. 

I expect a certain degree of sliminess in everything you do, but at this point, I just cannot ignore the opportunism you're playing with, and how much basic logic you've overlooked. Normally you trust logic more than "gut" or "meta" and I'm just not seeing that here. I originally FOS'ed you for nudging: opportunism. You sided with Brett to help make that a debacle: opportunism. Now you're building a narrative around the idea that Brett was scum hunting, when the reality is he wasn't proactively coming after me and only voted me as OMGUS when he got desperate: opportunism.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're ignoring facts.

He was promising that if we lynched Pac, we'd catch Leelou. That pinged me. He didn't come at me, there was no OMGUS in my original pursuit of him. I went after him because that plan was false logic, and when people try to lead town with false logic, they are usually not town. 

Um, I saw that post too, quoted it and said it was silly. It wasn't scummy coming from him imo. His best play in his role is to lead lynch on scum, that is a fact and that is what he was attempting to do by positing the same type of noobish theory that you regularly do.

The fact that you jumped on it to me seems less like scum hunting and more like scum trying to get a townie lynched for being dumb. I mean, you literally did the same exact thing last game.

This is part o the reason I am voting you tulip

I imagine it's only a matter of time till ape votes me, meaning I'm 1 vote away from L-1 and have a kinda busy day today (but have time to claim now)

My role was to convert the 3rd party vig to town, I have confirmed with the mod that I am now a useless VT. If i had targeted him at night he'd have been a townie.. Couple of points

1) It's 1 reason why I said damnit when brett was lynched, it was my intention to target him N1 cause as i think AVM said, he was coming off 3rd party towards the end

2) Also, i was kind of daring people to vote me earlier. Why? I was kicking around the idea of claiming at game start so a quick train would give me the excuse to do what i wanted to do. I figured the case I could present is that Scum shouldn't kill me as I can eliminate a threat to them, and town shouldn't cause i can vet myself and the Vig shouldn't cause I could save them from being lynched (vig claims vig if at l-2, I convert at night). I wanted to do this just at day open but ultimately decided against it because if the vig was someone like derp 80, they'd have just shot me N1 to prevent me from converting them

3) Finally i believe this makes sense as Daredevil being only 3rd party doesn't make a ton of sense from setup, although I admit to not knowing the source material too well

I imagine it's only a matter of time till ape votes me, meaning I'm 1 vote away from L-1 and have a kinda busy day today (but have time to claim now)

My role was to convert the 3rd party vig to town, I have confirmed with the mod that I am now a useless VT. If i had targeted him at night he'd have been a townie.. Couple of points

1) It's 1 reason why I said damnit when brett was lynched, it was my intention to target him N1 cause as i think AVM said, he was coming off 3rd party towards the end

2) Also, i was kind of daring people to vote me earlier. Why? I was kicking around the idea of claiming at game start so a quick train would give me the excuse to do what i wanted to do. I figured the case I could present is that Scum shouldn't kill me as I can eliminate a threat to them, and town shouldn't cause i can vet myself and the Vig shouldn't cause I could save them from being lynched (vig claims vig if at l-2, I convert at night). I wanted to do this just at day open but ultimately decided against it because if the vig was someone like derp 80, they'd have just shot me N1 to prevent me from converting them

3) Finally i believe this makes sense as Daredevil being 3rd party doesn't make a ton of sense from setup, although I admit to not knowing the source material too well

you're explaining yourself pretty hard up for now vt. And i hate when people give roles that have no title unless it's a nerd mod. 

you're explaining yourself pretty hard up for now vt. And i hate when people give roles that have no title unless it's a nerd mod. 

My title is vig whisperer, which I've never heard. And I explained thoroughly cause i have time now and ultimately I'm still a townie, lynching me wouldn't be good for townies cause tomorrow is possibly lylo

Um, I saw that post too, quoted it and said it was silly. It wasn't scummy coming from him imo. His best play in his role is to lead lynch on scum, that is a fact and that is what he was attempting to do by positing the same type of noobish theory that you regularly do.

The fact that you jumped on it to me seems less like scum hunting and more like scum trying to get a townie lynched for being dumb. I mean, you literally did the same exact thing last game.

This is part o the reason I am voting you tulip

His best play in his role was to lead a lynch on scum.... doesn't mean he was making his "best play". He spent his time building up to the original deadline urging people to vote low-lyers, pushing bad logic, and bullying people to make consolidation votes. He wasn't scum hunting. That's why I jumped on him.

The best play I could have made as a townie, was to go after the guy pushing the least town-friendly agenda. I did that. He wasn't town, doesn't matter that he wasn't scum.

You're narrative is nice, it takes all the things necessary, leaves out the rest, and puts it together to create a fiction that makes me look bad. Reality is, Brett wasn't playing pro-town, he was playing with bloodlust (which I called out very early in the game) and bad logic.

Also, so what if I used connect-the-dots as a trap last game. Doesn't mean every who ever does it is now a townie using it as a trap. That's ******* absurd.

His best play in his role was to lead a lynch on scum.... doesn't mean he was making his "best play". He spent his time building up to the original deadline urging people to vote low-lyers, pushing bad logic, and bullying people to make consolidation votes. He wasn't scum hunting. That's why I jumped on him.

The best play I could have made as a townie, was to go after the guy pushing the least town-friendly agenda. I did that. He wasn't town, doesn't matter that he wasn't scum.

You're narrative is nice, it takes all the things necessary, leaves out the rest, and puts it together to create a fiction that makes me look bad. Reality is, Brett wasn't playing pro-town, he was playing with bloodlust (which I called out very early in the game) and bad logic.

Also, so what if I used connect-the-dots as a trap last game. Doesn't mean every who ever does it is now a townie using it as a trap. That's ******* absurd.

he was scum hunting, you weren't. Towards the end I started to think he might be 3rd party

We'll see what your alignment is, I think you are scum though

CTM just revealed and you are still arguing about yesterday's lynch?  Let it go Ape.

What are your reads? 

My top 4 going into today was Ape, CTM, Pac and you.  I still don't particularly like how you reacted to Smash's casing, but it could be a simple case of town on town action (hot).

Not willing to lynch Hess, Spoot, or AVM right now.

Crusher needs to be more active.  LK needs to be less active.

My top 4 going into today was Ape, CTM, Pac and you.  I still don't particularly like how you reacted to Smash's casing, but it could be a simple case of town on town action (hot).

Not willing to lynch Hess, Spoot, or AVM right now.

Crusher needs to be more active.  LK needs to be less active.

What do you think about CTM's reveal? 

I'm having an early lunch at Moes Mexican Grill. Not impressed. Food is  meh and overpriced.  $13 for a salad bowl and a water. Smallest scoop of guac ever put on top of a salad. Joe Cocker on the overhead singing a rendition of "Everyone Needs Someone to Love." I'm never coming here again. 

What do you think about CTM's reveal? 

Obviously we can't fully rule out that he's lying, but if he made up that role out of thin air I'd say "tip of the cap", because that was a thing of beauty.  There are better lynch candidates today in my mind following that reveal, starting with the Ape.  I'd like to see Crusher get some pressure, and Pac is a good option as well.  His play and voting pattern has been suspect all game long.

You're ignoring facts.

I had his back against the wall, and THEN and only then did HE finally decided to counter-case me and accuse me of being scum. You and LK were the only two that bit on his nonsense... empty logic, lies, blatant spin... you ignored all of that, and prefer to make believe my town tells are really scum tells. 

You and LK can die in any order you want. 

I expect a certain degree of sliminess in everything you do, but at this point, I just cannot ignore the opportunism you're playing with, and how much basic logic you've overlooked. Normally you trust logic more than "gut" or "meta" and I'm just not seeing that here. I originally FOS'ed you for nudging: opportunism. You sided with Brett to help make that a debacle: opportunism. Now you're building a narrative around the idea that Brett was scum hunting, when the reality is he wasn't proactively coming after me and only voted me as OMGUS when he got desperate: opportunism.

why did you lump me in on this statement? I never voted you. Show me where I voted you. This is 100% bs. 

3) Finally i believe this makes sense as Daredevil being only 3rd party doesn't make a ton of sense from setup, although I admit to not knowing the source material too well

this seems very reasonable. Plus if we kill Ape, I do feel confident he ties back to Leelou and I'm happy to vote her as well just to be on record with that.  Unvote vote Gaype.

Unvote

Initial thought: Daredevil's role was specifically 3rd party Vig, and not just SK. I think that had to be purposeful. If this is a fake claim, then it's a good one. I doubt it though.

The biggest knock on CTM right now, to me, is that his logic is informed by assuming Brett would have played his role perfectly. He's always had a boner for Brett, so if CTM is town, it wouldn't surprise me to see him ignore other logic in favor of having the "brett is going to make the best play" lens influence his view of everything else. Just like I view everything through the lens of "I'm town and this mother****er is coming after me with bad logic".

why did you lump me in on this statement? I never voted you. Show me where I voted you. This is 100% bs. 

this seems very reasonable. Plus if we kill Ape, I do feel confident he ties back to Leelou and I'm happy to vote her as well just to be on record with that.  Unvote vote Gaype.

"bit on his nonsense" doesn't = voted me.

I'm not looking up sh*t. When I was trying to case Brett, you and CTM were both tearing into everything I said, you specifically asking me redundant questions over and over... nothing "100% bs" about it. 

And there you go, tying me to leelou... 

unvote
vote LK

"bit on his nonsense" doesn't = voted me.

I'm not looking up sh*t. When I was trying to case Brett, you and CTM were both tearing into everything I said, you specifically asking me redundant questions over and over... nothing "100% bs" about it. 

And there you go, tying me to leelou... 

unvote
vote LK

shove this banana peel of a post back in your mouth whole thing is absurd. You ripped every Brett post and you said that if he was willing to do PAC or Leelou it was legit town logic. Everything you say to defend yourself is contradictory to what you tell others is solid gameplay. You are lock scum. 

shove this banana peel of a post back in your mouth whole thing is absurd. You ripped every Brett post and you said that if he was willing to do PAC or Leelou it was legit town logic. Everything you say to defend yourself is contradictory to what you tell others is solid gameplay. You are lock scum. 

What does me ripping every Brett post have to do with what I responded to? I said that you and CTM bit on Brett's nonsense. You did. You both pressured and came after me, regurgitating his crap. That's what happened. Not a retelling of events where I get to make sh*t up.

I never said Brett's logic was town logic, I said him tying Pac and Leelou together but only being willing to kill Pac first was not townie logic. Basically, the opposite of what you're saying, or may have interpreted. There's nothing contradictory in what I'm saying. I'm saying the truth, and you're saying some other sh*t... my game has been rooted in logic and the actual sh*t going down here.

You being a dumb **** doesn't make me scum.

ugh..  was prepared to launch an attack on CTM for his unprovoked reveal until he said JiF named him the Vig "Whisperer"..  that is an impossibly stupid role name and falls in line with what JiF would do.

I still think we shouldn't be ignoring Smash for his day 1 indiscretions.  The jokey style followed by the sensitivity. 

and if we manage to get the stupid Ape to L1 I will drop a hammer so violent he may consider quitting mafia.

ugh..  was prepared to launch an attack on CTM for his unprovoked reveal until he said JiF named him the Vig "Whisperer"..  that is an impossibly stupid role name and falls in line with what JiF would do.

I still think we shouldn't be ignoring Smash for his day 1 indiscretions.  The jokey style followed by the sensitivity. 

and if we manage to get the stupid Ape to L1 I will drop a hammer so violent he may consider quitting mafia.

So... CTM or Ape is fine, because they're getting heat already... easy. Then Smash, because why not... he came out of D1 with people reading him town, so that's a good place to crater and waste your energy while the town goes nuts around you. 

You're taking what the game feeds you, and using Smash as a place to fixate and stay out of the fray.

LK, Pac and probably like AVM or Crusher.

Archived