Daredevil Mafia

JustInFudge

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So... CTM or Ape is fine, because they're getting heat already... easy. Then Smash, because why not... he came out of D1 with people reading him town, so that's a good place to crater and waste your energy while the town goes nuts around you. 

You're taking what the game feeds you, and using Smash as a place to fixate and stay out of the fray.

LK, Pac and probably like AVM or Crusher.

What?  you're making it an easy decision with this nonsense. 

At no point did I say "CTM or Ape is fine"..  look at you flail.

So, in a prior post, LK took something I said and misconstrued it and said "find where I voted you". Well, my remark wasn't about him voting me, it was about him taking Brett's side in the fight until others weighed in and voted Brett.

That said, he did have his vote on me. I cannot find where he cast the vote, or any evidence in a vote count from JIF, but I do have posts here where he references having his vote on me, and being happy about it.

I'm not voting CTM, are you going to fix this?

To JIF, and then... 

your above post about Brett finally showing his ass was 7 minutes before you came to your "wits end" trying to round up votes on Brett and switched your vote to me. We are still 2+ hours from deadline. You finally feel like you caught his hand in the cookie jar and you give up 7 minute later? Weren't you just casing Brett about his conviction earlier? 

When I agreed with Smash on his meta read of Leelou, you started this sh*t fit for which there is no logical explanation. For a D1 case, nobody is going on anything more than meta or busted logic, your words. So there should be no reason why you are so defensive towards her position. 

I am very comfortable with my vote. 

in response to me... 

I was going to VC but then I flipped back to p17 and essentially did an entire re-read. I highlighted some of the key posts below. Just spent about 90 minutes on it. 

For context. Ring the bell, Ape and Brett are off on Round 1. (spoiler: this goes on for literally the rest of the ******* game. I now walk in all your moccasins, and I weep for you all. I feel shame.)

Pretty reasonable.

Context for later.

Brett doesn't believe in gut votes. Context for later.

Smash pointing out that Brett has a beef with the Leelou case and is getting aggressive with it, vs just disagreeing.

This pings on a re-read. CTM just getting involved for no reason, with a lean towards discrediting Ape.

In context, I feel like this is Leelou feigning some distancing.

Now we have Leelou basically picking up Ape's case against Brett. Convenient.

Defense of Brett.

Context quote. Distancing?

More Ape nudging.

Leelou defense from...CTM, not Ape.

2 hours from deadline, CTM is now on the Ape train.

I think this will be interesting later on. Nudge.

Yeah , conveniently too late. Defense of CTM noted, too,

I don't totally understand this CTM argument but I do think you're town and I do thin Brett is scum. I also by extension think CTM is probably scum, but according to you he can't be. I get the feeling that CTM was also trying to defend Leelou. I don't like AVM here either.

unvote, vote Brett

Then, when the momentum shifted to Brett... he did his best impression of Pac from last game. Big wall of text, so he could basically flip-flop.

Today he's tying me to Leelou. In this vote on Brett, he tied CTM to Leelou. 

What?  you're making it an easy decision with this nonsense. 

At no point did I say "CTM or Ape is fine"..  look at you flail.

uh, yea... saying I was going to go CTM, and I'm willing to go Ape... basically, just taking the lead of the town... Smash is the only independent thought you've offered, and it's more of a "dont' forget about him" than a case.

When you are town, you usually have your own list and don't let the town lead your decisions. 

vote Crusher

Initially Verb dying makes me feel worse about Leelou...but at the same time, with at least some suspicion on almost everyone else in the game, it was a safe/smart move regardless.

Vote Crush

This is an interesting 2nd vote.

You feel worse about Leelou, but then follow her lead on voting Crusher?

uh, yea... saying I was going to go CTM, and I'm willing to go Ape... basically, just taking the lead of the town... Smash is the only independent thought you've offered, and it's more of a "dont' forget about him" than a case.

When you are town, you usually have your own list and don't let the town lead your decisions. 

You are scum aren't you LOL..

This is an interesting 2nd vote.

You feel worse about Leelou, but then follow her lead on voting Crusher?

Doesn't change everything I've thought/felt about Crush.

She's had maybe...2, 3 wifom posts thus far?  The "if Pac and I were scum" post and "see, feel better about me and Brett" from last night at least.  I can't really recall her doing this very much before so I'm a bit confused by it.  Factor in knowing she'd be one of the more likely to line Verb up as a PR and want to get him out of the game...and I'm just not feeling great.

Other than the fact that she's the first on the train, how am I following anyones lead on Crush?  I'm not sure if anyone other than me, outside of you, even mentioned him D1.

She's had maybe...2, 3 wifom posts thus far?  The "if Pac and I were scum" post and "see, feel better about me and Brett" from last night at least.  I can't really recall her doing this very much before so I'm a bit confused by it.  Factor in knowing she'd be one of the more likely to line Verb up as a PR and want to get him out of the game...and I'm just not feeling great.

Other than the fact that she's the first on the train, how am I following anyones lead on Crush?  I'm not sure if anyone other than me, outside of you, even mentioned him D1.

Fair enough. What's your read on Crusher, I've been sort of preoccupied... 

Something feels slightly off about you, I'm not sure what it is yet. I just got to Sunday in the thread. 

Something feels slightly off about you, I'm not sure what it is yet. I just got to Sunday in the thread. 

fwiw, I originally  thought avm was the vig I needed to convert 

I like his vote on crusher, but crusher coming right back feels a bit like scum distancing for some reason 

He literally contributed nothing to the game until Ape poked him a couple times, then begrudgingly did so.  Crush posts fluff, but not to this degree.  If it would please the court that I quote all his posts regarding skiing, the banter with Spoot regarding food, and other random musings by all means let me know and I'll get to it this evening.

I don't recall what page/day exactly, but prior to Ape saying something along the lines of "are you ever going to actually play the game," I'm not sure he had a single game related post.  

And I don't remember many times Crush went from nothing to "AVM (or whoever) IS SCUM."  Crush doesn't really OMGUS much, unless I'm way off base.

Ask him to post it.  It's nothing.  Just bird crumbling.  

I've mentioned you as someone I was wary of at least 3-4 times.  I referenced each time my reluctance to go after you, since I felt it was partly gaming the mod.  But when you factor in you skating by all D1, then the rabid flip now...yeah.  I feel pretty good about it.

Ape, Leelou and LIzzie playing like they do as town.

CTM and Pac playing like they always do on D1. Smash as well.

Null read on 80...had one slight ping but it's something he's done as town recently too, leaning town.

All others are pretty null. Couple of new guys, Brett back from a 3 year hiatus and a bunch of the vets have adopted a lay low strategy on D1 (I think).

Page 10.  Saying something without saying anything. No mention of Crushlove yet.  (I think) means Im making it up.

I've mentioned you as someone I was wary of at least 3-4 times.  I referenced each time my reluctance to go after you, since I felt it was partly gaming the mod.  But when you factor in you skating by all D1, then the rabid flip now...yeah.  I feel pretty good about it.

OK. Dude.  Little busy with snow but not pulling RL card here.

And I don't remember many times Crush went from nothing to "AVM (or whoever) IS SCUM."  Crush doesn't really OMGUS much, unless I'm way off base.

he used to.. as town , back in the day if you pressured crusher earlier and he got omgusy he was town if he ignored or hid he was scum .. but he's gotten a lot better as scum since then

Leelou doesn't do the "idk what to think" posts when she's scum.

Lizzie, while yes like this all the damn time, wouldn't pick Brett. Even he knows the fruitless ness of going after a new player or long time out person on D1. It ends up with his lynch.

And you, I've already explained my thinking on you.

I stand by all three, no matter how much you're pissing me off (<3 you, mean it)

You mentioned Verb, by name, by saying lots of people were acting like themselves. The implication was that I left verb out, or perhaps you were trying to say I had legitimate reads on Pac/CTM. I questioned why you would name Verb specifically, asking if it had to do with my vote on him? Which REEKS of you setting me up.

THIS is you spinning. You brought him up, not me. Keep trying.

Wow what a difference two minute make. 

I like his vote on crusher, but crusher coming right back feels a bit like scum distancing for some reason 

I thought if there was any third party in this game it was Brett or possibly Smash.  But I played with the same sort of style during my back and forth with Ape (and before that with an early lean list), so I get it.

OK. Dude.  Little busy with snow but not pulling RL card here.

Come on man -- I'm not talking about activity.  I try to be really understanding on that, given that I'm one of the worst for it at times.  

It was the actual meat of Crush's posts (I say meat to show him I still <3 him very much) -- he was posting one liners and such, but nothing of real substance.  I get a lot were and I made that exact point regarding CTM and others...it's where the back and forth with Leelou regarding Verb came from.  Again, it's the sinking feeling that Crush is roled up AND the fluff posts.

Okay, clearly they point I'm trying to get across is not working.

I listed:

3 town leans (Ape, you, LIzzie)

80 as an additional town lean with a slight ping

CTM and Pac specifically (I can't recall if I mentioned Smash or not too here, may have)

New guys/Brett as...new guys and OG coming back from long break

Others being vets -- this includes Verb, though not named-- laying low

you then brought up that lots of people were playing like themselves...and named Verb and 80. My point is...okay? I mentioned that specifically. Why did you feel the urge to bring up Verb? There are two reasons -- subtly trying to defend/set him up, or an attempt to bring legitimacy to my vote I guess? I'm being real here -- I don't see any other reason to bring him up specifically, so if it had nothing to do with my vote on him then by all means. Because again...I mentioned that folks were laying low and/or playing like themselves. 

Using that as a reason to shoot holes in my logic or lack thereof (if that's what you're doing?)doesn't make sense.

Now Leelou is a town lean.  No mention of Crushlove yet.

crusher with a complete change in m.o. after catching a few votes .. which is in and of itself scummy, but his posts feel townish

pac is starting to ping too 

So, you think I'm scum, now Crusher and Pac too... and you said earlier that LK was your #2 suspect behind me.

You've almost got everyone listed. #ape

AVM, is 80 still pinging? Or was it just the one ping? 

The post from earlier today where he mentioned how well Hess and I read him pinged again.  Sort of like he's trying to instill confidence that current reads were accurate.

And any time Verb dies, 80 pings.

The post from earlier today where he mentioned how well Hess and I read him pinged again.  Sort of like he's trying to instill confidence that current reads were accurate.

And any time Verb dies, 80 pings.

Does 80 seem a bit reigned in to you? 

Archived