Daredevil Mafia

JustInFudge

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My dad got a treadmill like two weeks ago....which helps me a lot. It's really hot here, even at night time and I overheat really quickly so it's a problem. I don't like taking water with me cause I'd have to hold it and it gets in the way.... and I found myself a lot of times having to lay down on a random bench cause I get dizzy. So being able to run indoors, with a fan on me and a water bottle at reach is not too shabby. Plus I can run here and there and not get self conscious about people and such lol

But yeah, I'm trying. I was 255 pounds when I started. Now I'm around 195 =)

Good job bunny!!  I would like to run on a treadmill but the ones I find are all single use

Liking the competing trains on Ape and Crusher.  I don't think Ape is going to do much other than post walls of text; tuning him out at this point.  It's Crusher I want to continue to hear from.  Especially after a post like this:

Funny enough he suspects me yet Im really not doing much to play yet. 

Exactly.  You do that thing where you get pissed off at people for voting you but don't really have much to say.  Not buying your OMGUSy scum read on AVM either.  He comes off as frustrated town.  You?  Not so sure.

And seriously... you have 6 people listed, in a game with only 11 people left.

You can't make this sh*t up. I'm watching the way your glorious mind works... and I'm in awe...

homer-simpson-head-monkey-7113.gif

again dummy, i do not think they are all scum. Since I am town, I do not know who is scum and am not fixated on anyone in particular, this is fluid and I have tiers and typically vote people in top 1 or maybe 2 tiers

Time for you to be put on ignore, you are either scum or townie playing terribly and about to drive us off a cliff

Liking the competing trains on Ape and Crusher.  I don't think Ape is going to do much other than post walls of text; tuning him out at this point.  It's Crusher I want to continue to hear from.  Especially after a post like this:

Exactly.  You do that thing where you get pissed off at people for voting you but don't really have much to say.  Not buying your OMGUSy scum read on AVM either.  He comes off as frustrated town.  You?  Not so sure.

Dont take that post out of context.  My point was AVM had an opinion on me before I posted anything that you could form an opinion on.  Yet CTM was poking at Ape during the Ape?Brett thing and AVM said people are only voting CTM because he is CTM.  That is nonsense.  CTM was playing antagonist early on this game.  Giving as good a reason to vote him Day 1 than anyone else.

again dummy, i do not think they are all scum. Since I am town, I do not know who is scum and am not fixated on anyone in particular, this is fluid and I have tiers and typically vote people in top 1 or maybe 2 tiers

Time for you to be put on ignore, you are either scum or townie playing terribly and about to drive us off a cliff

I'm not sure why you're responding like I'm casing you with these wisecracks... I'm making the same joke that you make about me, back at you. 

Pretty obvious. Awful defensive.

I'm CTM's best bet for scum... but there's the hedging... "Ape is either scum or stupid townie".

Commence backpedal.

Dude's got me legit scratching my head. Every time I start thinking, "yea, he's probably town, I'm wrong"... he goes and makes me second guess myself.

I'm CTM's best bet for scum... but there's the hedging... "Ape is either scum or stupid townie".

Commence backpedal.

Dude's got me legit scratching my head. Every time I start thinking, "yea, he's probably town, I'm wrong"... he goes and makes me second guess myself.

as if getting you to second guess yourself is difficult..

and dude.. you do understand I have no conformation that you are scum, I'm not the mod, I don't have an investigation result. 

I am not arrogant enough to think I'm 100% right.

So let me clarify it for you 1 final time.

YOU ARE MY BEST BET FOR SCUM, but I also can't say 100% you are scum. Maybe 65-70%, but that is higher than anyone else now.

as if getting you to second guess yourself is difficult..

and dude.. you do understand I have no conformation that you are scum, I'm not the mod, I don't have an investigation result. 

I am not arrogant enough to think I'm 100% right.

So let me clarify it for you 1 final time.

YOU ARE MY BEST BET FOR SCUM, but I also can't say 100% you are scum. Maybe 65-70%, but that is higher than anyone else now.

So, yea, like I said... you are hedging.

Earlier it was "Ape is best bet", now you're insulating your position. 

Dirty pig.

So, yea, like I said... you are hedging.

Earlier it was "Ape is best bet", now you're insulating your position. 

Dirty pig.

When was the last time you were able to place a bet with perfect odds?

Other than now, with you being dirtier than a Ted Kennedy cocktail party.

My dad got a treadmill like two weeks ago....which helps me a lot. It's really hot here, even at night time and I overheat really quickly so it's a problem. I don't like taking water with me cause I'd have to hold it and it gets in the way.... and I found myself a lot of times having to lay down on a random bench cause I get dizzy. So being able to run indoors, with a fan on me and a water bottle at reach is not too shabby. Plus I can run here and there and not get self conscious about people and such lol

But yeah, I'm trying. I was 255 pounds when I started. Now I'm around 195 =)

Congrats! I know what it's like to lose weight. Was at 275+ a few years ago and am now at 210 or below.

When was the last time you were able to place a bet with perfect odds?

Other than now, with you being dirtier than a Ted Kennedy cocktail party.

Everyone here knows the odds. It goes without saying that when you think someone is scum, unless you are claiming to have an investigation result, that there's a chance you are wrong... but only scum feel like they need to make hedging statements to fall back on when they end up wrong, because they already know when they are pushing a case on a townie.

Your defense of CTM is noted.

Going back over from the beginning of the thread and my suspicions are shifting. Not necessarily serious, but I don't want to tip my hand just yet.

Good that you mention this... Leelou said HOURS ago that she would do a re-read, and hasn't really dropped any new knowledge. 

For me, the promise of re-read with no follow-through has always been a trusty scum tell. 

Unvote
Vote Leelou

I can't read her play, but I've nailed scum on this tell before. So, it's a bit of Occam's Razor for me, everyone else I suspect I've sort of got theories about. Leelou just did something pretty black and white that is just something that scum does. It's worth tossing a vote on her.

In general, I still think LK is probably scum, and I'm going to stick with that read on him. I hate what CTM is doing, but the numbers just don't support there being a lot of scum in the game, probably 3, and his reveal still seems alright to me... even though he's a sniveling piece of pig sh*t. Pac has pinged on D2, no question. I'm unsure what to make of AVM/Crusher yet, they are both so bad at confrontation it feels fake to me. 

Good that you mention this... Leelou said HOURS ago that she would do a re-read, and hasn't really dropped any new knowledge. 

For me, the promise of re-read with no follow-through has always been a trusty scum tell. 

Unvote
Vote Leelou

I can't read her play, but I've nailed scum on this tell before. So, it's a bit of Occam's Razor for me, everyone else I suspect I've sort of got theories about. Leelou just did something pretty black and white that is just something that scum does. It's worth tossing a vote on her.

In general, I still think LK is probably scum, and I'm going to stick with that read on him. I hate what CTM is doing, but the numbers just don't support there being a lot of scum in the game, probably 3, and his reveal still seems alright to me... even though he's a sniveling piece of pig sh*t. Pac has pinged on D2, no question. I'm unsure what to make of AVM/Crusher yet, they are both so bad at confrontation it feels fake to me. 

I'm still reading and doing things around the house. I'm reading a few pages at a time. 

Unvote
Vote Leelou

83436424_zpst8u5fv53.gif

Official Vote Count:

LK (1) - Ape

Ape (2) - 80, CTM

Smash (1) - Pac

CTM (2) - Spoot, LK

With 11 players alive, it takes 6 to lynch

I imagine it's only a matter of time till ape votes me, meaning I'm 1 vote away from L-1 and have a kinda busy day today (but have time to claim now)

My role was to convert the 3rd party vig to town, I have confirmed with the mod that I am now a useless VT. If i had targeted him at night he'd have been a townie.. Couple of points

1) It's 1 reason why I said damnit when brett was lynched, it was my intention to target him N1 cause as i think AVM said, he was coming off 3rd party towards the end

2) Also, i was kind of daring people to vote me earlier. Why? I was kicking around the idea of claiming at game start so a quick train would give me the excuse to do what i wanted to do. I figured the case I could present is that Scum shouldn't kill me as I can eliminate a threat to them, and town shouldn't cause i can vet myself and the Vig shouldn't cause I could save them from being lynched (vig claims vig if at l-2, I convert at night). I wanted to do this just at day open but ultimately decided against it because if the vig was someone like derp 80, they'd have just shot me N1 to prevent me from converting them

3) Finally i believe this makes sense as Daredevil being only 3rd party doesn't make a ton of sense from setup, although I admit to not knowing the source material too well

I'm not really going to fight a lynch, as I said, I'm useless now. But I assure you everything above is 100% correct and aligns with anyone willing to go back and look throug those lenses

My title is vig whisperer, which I've never heard. And I explained thoroughly cause i have time now and ultimately I'm still a townie, lynching me wouldn't be good for townies cause tomorrow is possible LYLO

CTM's reveal isn't sitting well with me.  Doggin would say "lynch all liars".  Look at the vote count right before he claims.  He says the Ape will vote him putting him L1.  But he only had 2 votes.  Then he uses scare tactics and lame ducking it to act like he doesnt care if he is lynched. No cop in game to investigate him.  He is a math guy.  If we lost one town today and one tonight would that be LYLO?  Not sure.  Just weird.

Anyone else noticing that Pac only surfaces when I FOS him?

Pretty aggressive scum hunting he's doing eh?

I like my list: LK, Pac, Leelou for now.

I've been following along all day watching you dig yourself deeper and deeper into the abyss.  Your cases and overall play has been a complete joke.  You continually engage in behavior that you condemn others for such as "fosing" me because you're in 1 of my tiers, then claiming OMGUS when I answer your accusations. 

You really are having a horrific game.

I've been following along all day watching you dig yourself deeper and deeper into the abyss.  Your cases and overall play has been a complete joke.  You continually engage in behavior that you condemn others for such as "fosing" me because you're in 1 of my tiers, then claiming OMGUS when I answer your accusations. 

You really are having a horrific game.

Nothing new for Ape.  Have you noticed anyone else playing or is your head to far up the primates ass to do so. 

CTM's reveal isn't sitting well with me.  Doggin would say "lynch all liars".  Look at the vote count right before he claims.  He says the Ape will vote him putting him LYLO.  But he only had 2 votes.  Then he uses scare tactics and lame ducking it to act like he doesnt care if he is lynched. No cop in game to investigate him.  He is a math guy.  If we lost one town today and one tonight would that be LYLO?  Not sure.  Just weird.

I know information doesn't flow freely through clogged brain vessels, but lets review

1) 6 to lynch, i had 2 votes and assumed Ape would be #3. That makes me 1 vote away from L-2, I was going to be on phone for a few hours and since it sucks to post form phone I decided to reveal at that point when I was in front of lap top

2) Depending on how our moddess balanced the game, it's completly conceivable that a mislynch today and a succesful NK tonight could leave us at LYLO tomorrow Our 3rd party could've been made town, so I suspect it was 8 vs 1 vs 4 in terms of line up. Right now it's 7 vs 0 vs 4, meaning mislynch today and townie dead tonight roles into tomorrow at 5 vs 4, and thus lylo

Archived