Daredevil Mafia

JustInFudge

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You've all become pretty awful. 

CTM pied pipered you all right into a bad decision. Like usual. Brett wasn't scum hunting, he was death hunting. He only OMGUS voted me. My original case on Brett was that he was running a play to get Pac lynched, to save Leelou. Meaning that Brett and Leelou would be linked in that scenario. My theory was wrong, but my logic was right. He wasn't pushing a town agenda. If I were scum, and figured out that Brett was 3rd party, which scum would figure out before town... then I'd leave him alive, let him shoot into the crowd. 

The math favors him shooting townies, and the best play for SK is to shoot town first. 

This is basic game logic. 

I leave Brett alone early and I'm not in jeopardy at all. Like I said, he didn't actually start saying he thought I was scum, until he had to to stay alive.

Nobody applies logic anymore. It's sad.

You've all become pretty awful. 

CTM pied pipered you all right into a bad decision. Like usual. Brett wasn't scum hunting, he was death hunting. He only OMGUS voted me. My original case on Brett was that he was running a play to get Pac lynched, to save Leelou. Meaning that Brett and Leelou would be linked in that scenario. My theory was wrong, but my logic was right. He wasn't pushing a town agenda. If I were scum, and figured out that Brett was 3rd party, which scum would figure out before town... then I'd leave him alive, let him shoot into the crowd. 

The math favors him shooting townies, and the best play for SK is to shoot town first. 

This is basic game logic. 

I leave Brett alone early and I'm not in jeopardy at all. Like I said, he didn't actually start saying he thought I was scum, until he had to to stay alive.

Nobody applies logic anymore. It's sad.

you all were about to Lynch somebody yesterday I read one post the entire game which was Brett's, called him out which everyone followed and that's how we lynched Brett. It was all me actually. You're all welcome.

Leelou pretty much non-reacted to my vote on her.

Listen, if you idiots are going to vote me, at least get the other idiots to vote someone else and create competing trains. WTF info do you get from my lynch if you just let it go with a bunch of single votes spread all over... basic sh*t guys, holy crap.

you all were about to Lynch somebody yesterday I read one post the entire game which was Brett's, called him out which everyone followed and that's how we lynched Brett. It was all me actually. You're all welcome.

Oh, okay... 

You know what I find interesting. CTM says "brett was scum hunting", I don't think he was, but let's say for the sake of argument that CTM is right. Brett was after Leelou, Pac and other people... I was the last person he called scum, and he only called me scum to save his ass. 

In other words, CTM is using "brett would have scum hunted" as a lens, but he's not actually applying it to the people that Brett went after on his own... he's applying it, more conveniently, to getting me killed because it's the more opportunistic thing to do.

So, that's my take on CTM. And why I keep flip flopping. What's yours?

Ya'll letting Ape squirm out of what should be a good lynch;

Remember last game when he was town and willing to die? Did you see that this game? no

Ape is approaching 75% scum

lol, oh boy... unvote, vote CTM

I'm never willing to die, and you know it. I was trying to strike the right chord to get JIF lynched... JIF WAS SCUM. 

I fought for the JIF lynch as hard as I did the Brett lynch in this game. 

Oh, okay... 

You know what I find interesting. CTM says "brett was scum hunting", I don't think he was, but let's say for the sake of argument that CTM is right. Brett was after Leelou, Pac and other people... I was the last person he called scum, and he only called me scum to save his ass. 

In other words, CTM is using "brett would have scum hunted" as a lens, but he's not actually applying it to the people that Brett went after on his own... he's applying it, more conveniently, to getting me killed because it's the more opportunistic thing to do.

Heh? I said that to leelou you lying POS. I specifically said several times that that I ignored Brett's casing of you

LOL

Spoot - digging into the game and getting his feet wet. So far, no bad feelings or that he has any dirty agenda. 

Smash - out of character for D1, hasn't shown any reads or progression, besides his incorrect read on me. I was thinking he was town for his conviction, but now I'm starting to waiver on that. I see that he dropped a vote on me, I'd like to see some other reads from him now that we have a couple flips. If I don't see anything from him soon, he's going to be moving down a lot on my list. 

Ballin Hess - of the LoC members, I'm least weary of him. Not enough content yet to get a complete read on him though.  

Ape - All over the place, and I know he has a way of fooling me when he's scum, but I'm not seeing the scum agenda from him yet. 

Crushlove - I'm liking his participation more. He's stepping it up from D1. D1 felt more like a scum Crusher hanging back. D2 Crusher is going back through the thread and putting himself out there. 

Pac - Mostly leaning town. I'm always weary of Pac though. 

CTM - for the moment, I'm okay with his reveal

Lizzie - Meh. I really wish he would step back and read the thread more than spewing so many repetitive questions. One part of my brain is saying that he's town and the other is saying he's scum. It's very conflicted. 

80 - 80 isn't as carefree as normal, his posts feel a bit reserved, cautious. Scummy vibe. 

AVM - Something is off about AVM's posts and over the defensiveness over one to 2 votes at a time isn't sitting right with me. Scummy vibe. 

Verb - town cop, died N1

StraightCash - solo vig, lynched D1

unvote, vote AVM

Oh, okay... 

I don't really have a take per se, I'm winging it.

vote ctm

Well played if you are scum.

If you're town, then I laugh in your goofy face. You sided with lies and bad logic because you have that big of a hate boner for me, you freak show.

ape said the above, here is my response

I paid 0 attention to Brett's case and I still think your scum

So Smash, do you still have problems with my interactions with Brett? 

leelou said the above, here is my response

Brett was scum hunting not sure how this applies 

ape said the above, here is my response

leelou said the above, here is my response

How do you know Brett was scum hunting if you were paying O attention to his case?  Seems a contradiction. Well I guess you could have read everything he typed except the case?  Thats pretty fucking stupid though. 

Spoot - digging into the game and getting his feet wet. So far, no bad feelings or that he has any dirty agenda. 

Smash - out of character for D1, hasn't shown any reads or progression, besides his incorrect read on me. I was thinking he was town for his conviction, but now I'm starting to waiver on that. I see that he dropped a vote on me, I'd like to see some other reads from him now that we have a couple flips. If I don't see anything from him soon, he's going to be moving down a lot on my list. 

Ballin Hess - of the LoC members, I'm least weary of him. Not enough content yet to get a complete read on him though.  

Ape - All over the place, and I know he has a way of fooling me when he's scum, but I'm not seeing the scum agenda from him yet. 

Crushlove - I'm liking his participation more. He's stepping it up from D1. D1 felt more like a scum Crusher hanging back. D2 Crusher is going back through the thread and putting himself out there. 

Pac - Mostly leaning town. I'm always weary of Pac though. 

CTM - for the moment, I'm okay with his reveal

Lizzie - Meh. I really wish he would step back and read the thread more than spewing so many repetitive questions. One part of my brain is saying that he's town and the other is saying he's scum. It's very conflicted. 

80 - 80 isn't as carefree as normal, his posts feel a bit reserved, cautious. Scummy vibe. 

AVM - Something is off about AVM's posts and over the defensiveness over one to 2 votes at a time isn't sitting right with me. Scummy vibe. 

Verb - town cop, died N1

StraightCash - solo vig, lynched D1

unvote, vote AVM

OMG this is sexy.

How do you know Brett was scum hunting if you were paying O attention to his case?  Seems a contradiction. Well I guess you could have read everything he typed except the case?  Thats pretty ******* stupid though. 

Oy vey, you big dummy. I'm applying basic logic, if you are serial killer/3rd party you hunt scum. PERIOD

1) Hunting scum is the best way to appear towny and avoid pressure

2) Actually lynching scum is even a better way

3rd parties hunt scum just like town. This is basic ******* sh*t and a lot of veteran people are ignoring it

Oy vey, you big dummy. I'm applying basic logic, if you are serial killer/3rd party you hunt scum. PERIOD

1) Hunting scum is the best way to appear towny and avoid pressure

2) Actually lynching scum is even a better way

3rd parties hunt scum just like town. This is basic ******* sh*t and a lot of veteran people are ignoring it

Actually, he was trying to rush the day and was pressuring people to vote his way. He targeted inactives for his list. How is that really scum hunting? He admitted he was blood thirsty. 

lol, oh boy... unvote, vote CTM

I'm never willing to die, and you know it. I was trying to strike the right chord to get JIF lynched... JIF WAS SCUM. 

I fought for the JIF lynch as hard as I did the Brett lynch in this game. 

yea, you are scum. Atleast I know I once again caught you day 1 furrball.

You have numbers on your side now, enjoy it

Actually, he was trying to rush the day and was pressuring people to vote his way. He targeted inactives for his list. How is that really scum hunting? He admitted he was blood thirsty. 

So your assertion is that a third party player wouldn't want to lead a lynch on scum? I don't care how you think he executed on what should be a basic strategy, I'm talking about what the strategy should be

Again, I barely read his posts after some point cause most of them were inane bickering with ape

So your assertion is that a third party player wouldn't want to lead a lynch on scum? I don't care how you think he executed on what should be a basic strategy, I'm talking about what the strategy should be

Again, I barely read his posts after some point cause most of them were inane bickering with ape

He seemed to be trying to get to night quickly. I didn't really see him trying to scum hunt much. He was bickering with Ape because Ape was bickering with him. His logic was weird, which is why I kept asking him why he wouldn't vote me. He was spinning and twisting everything. 

but your reveal kind of stinks. 

But unvote vote Avm

why? tell me what stinks?

Jif is daredevil (a good guy) and listed as a 3rd party vig, (no sk) do you honestly believe that role that converts him to town is unlikely?

Archived