Daredevil Mafia

JustInFudge

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why? tell me what stinks?

Jif is daredevil (a good guy) and listed as a 3rd party vig, (no sk) do you honestly believe that role that converts him to town is unlikely?

the way it came out seemed off. The timing, the explanation and hesitation to give the role name etc. plus the roles actual name.

i just proved it moron

No you didn't. 

You're really saying that you didn't spend the early part of today saying Brett was scum hunting and his "best play" would be to hunt scum, and using that as fuel for coming after me???? Really???

That's why I've been saying he didn't come after me, I went after him, and that he only voted me when he needed to survive. The entire premise of me talking about this, is rooted in rebutting your logic.

Now you're disowning it.

I guess you're disowning the sentiment that you wouldn't fight dying... you said something like that too, no?

as an aside.. this board sucks, I keep getting stuck with a quote from earlier and it's taking too long to respond cause i have to clear it each time..

If it doesn't' get fixed soon , who is up to move to a new forum?

-=-====

that being said, there seems to be some confusion around what i mean when I say Brett was scum hunting. I am not talking about his content or his execution, I am referring to the simple fact that as a third party 1) he doesn't know who scum is 2) he needs all scum or all but 1 scum to be dead in order to win the game. Therefore the correct third party strategy on days is to function like a town and scum hunt. Period. There really is no question otherwise, they have more or less the same information as town and are basically vigs with a different alignment.

Verbal was town and was theoretically scum hunting, the fact that he didn't actual do it doesn't change the fact that it was his goal

As day broke, the world seemed like a better place.  Maybe.  An uncontrollable violent vigilante was removed from the streets.  But there are mixed feelings in Hell's Kitchen about the Daredevil.  Was he good, was he bad?  Could we have saved his soul?  Sure, he was taking crime fighting into his own hands but didnt you feel safer with him around?  After all, he was removing thugs off the streets. Unfortunately, the world will never know.  Even more unfortunate, one of the few who believed in the Daredevil was found dead in his Law Office, with a trail that might have led to Kingpin.

Verbal - Foggy Nelson - Town Cop - has been murdered 

9k=maxresdefault.jpg

Check out this scene above.  Particularly this line:

"But there are mixed feelings in Hell's Kitchen about the Daredevil.  Was he good, was he bad?  Could we have saved his soul?  Sure, he was taking crime fighting into his own hands but didnt you feel safer with him around? "

Maybe Brett didn't know he could be changed to town.  But this scene suggests truth to CTM's claim.  I originally bought it because it seemed too clever to simply make up out of thin air.  This scene helps confirm the validity.  True, CTM made his claim AFTER this scene, but he didn't make any reference to it, nor did anyone else until now.

Yep, I won't be voting CTM.

No you didn't. 

You're really saying that you didn't spend the early part of today saying Brett was scum hunting and his "best play" would be to hunt scum, and using that as fuel for coming after me???? Really???

Dude, i said multiple times I didn't even read brett's case on you adn that I am voting you because you are hitting your tells and failing some reaction tests. To suggest otehrwise is a complete misrepresentation of the truth.

Further, I don't understand in what world I'd be resting my case on Brett's opinion of you as if he had some particulary compelling insight. it's absurd

Check out this scene above.  Particularly this line:

"But there are mixed feelings in Hell's Kitchen about the Daredevil.  Was he good, was he bad?  Could we have saved his soul?  Sure, he was taking crime fighting into his own hands but didnt you feel safer with him around? "

Maybe Brett didn't know he could be changed to town.  But this scene suggests truth to CTM's claim.  I originally bought it because it seemed too clever to simply make up out of thin air.  This scene helps confirm the validity.

Yep, I won't be voting CTM.

Great find! There is the mod confirming what I already hinted at when I said damnit Brett post death scene

If you are scum this game finding this snippet and bumping was a ballsy/masterful move, but I'm inclined to believe you are town (as I already did anyway)

Still liking Ape for scum.  I think Brett played the numbers game and decided to actively scumhunt.  With only 13 players and being a 3rd party Vig, he likely assumed scum was roled up pretty good and/or had good numbers.

My secondary reads are more difficult right now.  I still don't see the case on AVM, but again, it's probably because I'm too trusting of him.  No longer as willing to vote Crusher; he's entered neutral territory for me.  Still leaning scum for Pac, and with how much he's tunneling the Ape right now, Ape's death could prove informative on Pac's alignment. Not at all willing to vote CTM or Spoot.  Everyone else is basically neutral right now. 

Still liking Ape for scum.  I think Brett played the numbers game and decided to actively scumhunt.  With only 13 players and being a 3rd party Vig, he likely assumed scum was roled up pretty good and/or had good numbers.

My secondary reads are more difficult right now.  I still don't see the case on AVM, but again, it's probably because I'm too trusting of him.  No longer as willing to vote Crusher.  Still like Pac for scum. Not at all willing to vote CTM or Spoot.  Everyone else is basically neutral right now. 

I'm still open to ape as scum and could go there if the people im trusting most all think it. But gun to head I'd go town. He pinged in my skimming but defended townish to me.

I'm still open to ape as scum and could go there if the people im trusting most all think it. But gun to head I'd go town. He pinged in my skimming but defended townish to me.

If Ape flips town, in your mind, does that make Pac more or less likely to be scum?  Or does it make no difference?

WTF is going on?  And you thought I was all over the place....looks like this game needs a new kind of hero... 

You've all become pretty awful. 

CTM pied pipered you all right into a bad decision. Like usual. Brett wasn't scum hunting, he was death hunting. He only OMGUS voted me. My original case on Brett was that he was running a play to get Pac lynched, to save Leelou. Meaning that Brett and Leelou would be linked in that scenario. My theory was wrong, but my logic was right. He wasn't pushing a town agenda. If I were scum, and figured out that Brett was 3rd party, which scum would figure out before town... then I'd leave him alive, let him shoot into the crowd. 

The math favors him shooting townies, and the best play for SK is to shoot town first. 

This is basic game logic. 

I leave Brett alone early and I'm not in jeopardy at all. Like I said, he didn't actually start saying he thought I was scum, until he had to to stay alive.

Nobody applies logic anymore. It's sad.

I can't speak for anyone else, but I've continued to be pretty Awesome...

unvote

vote CTM

....what?

Spoot - digging into the game and getting his feet wet. So far, no bad feelings or that he has any dirty agenda. 

Smash - out of character for D1, hasn't shown any reads or progression, besides his incorrect read on me. I was thinking he was town for his conviction, but now I'm starting to waiver on that. I see that he dropped a vote on me, I'd like to see some other reads from him now that we have a couple flips. If I don't see anything from him soon, he's going to be moving down a lot on my list. 

Ballin Hess - of the LoC members, I'm least weary of him. Not enough content yet to get a complete read on him though.  

Ape - All over the place, and I know he has a way of fooling me when he's scum, but I'm not seeing the scum agenda from him yet. 

Crushlove - I'm liking his participation more. He's stepping it up from D1. D1 felt more like a scum Crusher hanging back. D2 Crusher is going back through the thread and putting himself out there. 

Pac - Mostly leaning town. I'm always weary of Pac though. 

CTM - for the moment, I'm okay with his reveal

Lizzie - Meh. I really wish he would step back and read the thread more than spewing so many repetitive questions. One part of my brain is saying that he's town and the other is saying he's scum. It's very conflicted. 

80 - 80 isn't as carefree as normal, his posts feel a bit reserved, cautious. Scummy vibe. 

AVM - Something is off about AVM's posts and over the defensiveness over one to 2 votes at a time isn't sitting right with me. Scummy vibe. 

Verb - town cop, died N1

StraightCash - solo vig, lynched D1

unvote, vote AVM

Oh ffs...

You want me to OMGUS vote you, don't you?  You realize when I got defensive, Ape wasn't even voting me yet?  Or are you talking about Crush today?  Because that sure as hell wasn't defensive lol.  Since everyone is saying that everyone else is playing terribly....YOU'RE PLAYING TERRIBLY LEELOU OMG WHY (<3 you mean it)

unvote vote Leelou

AVm, Pac, Smash seem bad

i really like Leelou for town, 80 too, CTM too last few pages, ape town leaning for me, crusher yeah town leaning somewhat, spoot is town, I'm probably town

edit

and Lk prob town 

Hey.

I think we just figured the entire game out.

Avm, Pac and Smash.

fin.

Hey you.

My secondary reads are more difficult right now.  I still don't see the case on AVM, but again, it's probably because I'm too trusting of him.  No longer as willing to vote Crusher; he's entered neutral territory for me.  Still leaning scum for Pac, and with how much he's tunneling the Ape right now, Ape's death could prove informative on Pac's alignment. Not at all willing to vote CTM or Spoot.  Everyone else is basically neutral right now. 

Oh and you too...

Vote Leelou.  She is teh scums.

WTF is going on?  And you thought I was all over the place....looks like this game needs a new kind of hero... 

....what?

Oh ffs...

You want me to OMGUS vote you, don't you?  You realize when I got defensive, Ape wasn't even voting me yet?  Or are you talking about Crush today?  Because that sure as hell wasn't defensive lol.  Since everyone is saying that everyone else is playing terribly....YOU'RE PLAYING TERRIBLY LEELOU OMG WHY (<3 you mean it)

unvote vote Leelou

Not really helping your case here. 

I'd love to see specific quotes of me "freaking out" over votes -- there's this notion that I freaked out over pressure because I went at Ape for his stupid "you can't have town leans this early" bullsh*t and Leelou for mentioning Verb as another person that was laying low with no activity.

Strange how Verb turned up dead when of all the people laying low, she named him.  Don't ya think?

I'd love to see specific quotes of me "freaking out" over votes -- there's this notion that I freaked out over pressure because I went at Ape for his stupid "you can't have town leans this early" bullsh*t and Leelou for mentioning Verb as another person that was laying low with no activity.

Strange how Verb turned up dead when of all the people laying low, she named him.  Don't ya think?

this post pings...

....what?

Oh ffs...

unvote vote Leelou

what you mean what?  I hated ctms reveal.  He made a math mistake.  CTM is a mah geek.  But  80 showed us the write up and CTM role, as dumb as big whisperer does make sense.  Plus scum hunting.  

This. Right here, is also an example of you overreacting to votes. It's not really townie. And I've been waiting for someone to throw suspicion for Verbal's death on me. 

Ping. 

what you mean what?  I hated ctms reveal.  He made a math mistake.  CTM is a mah geek.  But  80 showed us the write up and CTM role, as dumb as big whisperer does make sense.  Plus scum hunting.  

there was no math mistake?

This. Right here, is also an example of you overreacting to votes. It's not really townie. And I've been waiting for someone to throw suspicion for Verbal's death on me. 

Ping. 

yeah that's what I was referring to not sure I love you saying you've been waiting for someone to mention it 

Ping. 

Minute Verb died I thought, "How they hell they know he was cop?"  Then I thought 80 and Leelou.  Why wouldn't I or anyone else for that matter.

Archived