Daredevil Mafia

JustInFudge

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oy vey, you big dummy. I'm applying basic logic, if you are serial killer/3rd party you hunt scum. PERIOD

1) Hunting scum is the best way to appear towny and avoid pressure

2) Actually lynching scum is even a better way

3rd parties hunt scum just like town. This is basic ******* sh*t and a lot of veteran people are ignoring it

I don't think anyone is ignoring it, I just don't think Brett was playing well... like at a basic level, he wasn't scum hunting, he was advocating lynching inactives, pushing for a consolidation lynch at the original deadline. 

Think about it. If the original deadline has stuck, we'd have lynched anyone... not a case he was putting out there, but anyone. That's what he wanted. During night, who knows who he would have shot, maybe Pac. He talked about Pac the most... yet, you aren't even applying your own "brett would scum hunt logic" because you aren't voting Pac.

You're voting me. The guy he OMGUS voted when he was on his way to the grave. Which was NOT scum hunting, it was survival.

So, you're ignoring this basic sh*t as much as anyone else, even though you're mentioning it the most.

I don't think anyone is ignoring it, I just don't think Brett was playing well... like at a basic level, he wasn't scum hunting, he was advocating lynching inactives, pushing for a consolidation lynch at the original deadline. 

Think about it. If the original deadline has stuck, we'd have lynched anyone... not a case he was putting out there, but anyone. That's what he wanted. During night, who knows who he would have shot, maybe Pac. He talked about Pac the most... yet, you aren't even applying your own "brett would scum hunt logic" because you aren't voting Pac.

You're voting me. The guy he OMGUS voted when he was on his way to the grave. Which was NOT scum hunting, it was survival.

So, you're ignoring this basic sh*t as much as anyone else, even though you're mentioning it the most.

Are you really still talking to CTM about Brett. Really?  I know he is a master at baiting but let it go.

Actually, he was trying to rush the day and was pressuring people to vote his way. He targeted inactives for his list. How is that really scum hunting? He admitted he was blood thirsty. 

yea, you are scum. Atleast I know I once again caught you day 1 furrball.

You have numbers on your side now, enjoy it

Wrong, but whatever, we all get it wrong sometimes... except me, that sh*t never happens.

but your reveal kind of stinks. 

But unvote vote Avm

His reveal doesn't stink, to be honest. 

Check out this scene above.  Particularly this line:

"But there are mixed feelings in Hell's Kitchen about the Daredevil.  Was he good, was he bad?  Could we have saved his soul?  Sure, he was taking crime fighting into his own hands but didnt you feel safer with him around? "

Maybe Brett didn't know he could be changed to town.  But this scene suggests truth to CTM's claim.  I originally bought it because it seemed too clever to simply make up out of thin air.  This scene helps confirm the validity.  True, CTM made his claim AFTER this scene, but he didn't make any reference to it, nor did anyone else until now.

Yep, I won't be voting CTM.

The theme of Matt Murdock's moral conflict between good and bad is persistent in S1. It's feasible to think he could have been converted either way, CTM can bring him into the town, and maybe scum has some parallel ability to convert him too, if they find him.

You can still vote CTM, at this point it feels like this is the closest to emo I've ever gotten him... it'll be worth it. LOL

CTM - 

Are you thinking 3 or 4 scum? 

My guess is 4, we just had 4 last game of 13 and jif knows that.

Brett's role was almost as dangerous to scum as town, plus he could be converted to town easily had he claimed vig

Minute Verb died I thought, "How they hell they know he was cop?"  Then I thought 80 and Leelou.  Why wouldn't I or anyone else for that matter.

It's pretty routine to shoot at the least participatory townies, because the death becomes uninformative. I think those ****s got lucky hitting cop. 

In mafia the ape can't let anything go once he has his mouth on it, usually it's his own tail he's biting but I digress

Dude, I was the first to support your reveal... at this point, I'm using the friction with you to scum hunt and frankly, get on your nerves for sport.

Clueless a$$hole.

if pac is scum again he must not have a scum team threatening to bus him in order to propel him into action

guys freaken useless

no sh*t... but I'm not scum hunting, right?

so, am i dead yet? what's the vote count... do you get your lemmings to do your bidding? Can i laugh in your face yet?

if pac is scum again he must not have a scum team threatening to bus him in order to propel him into action

guys freaken useless

He's done something in each of the day phases to make me lean scum on him.  D1 it was his disappearing act, only to plop a vote on Smash for basically no good reason.  Today, it was that post he made about how he would have "shot Verbal too".  Talk about being transparent.  If he's town he's playing an awful, awful game.  I'd be willing to get to him eventually, but first we have to deal with the Ape, and unfortunately also AVM's 2nd meltdown. 

guys freaken useless

Makes him a great scum player.  1. Lie low  2. useless list 3. brag about a lynch you did nothing to create 4. repeat.  Impossible for me to get a read on him. 

So Ape still doesn't think Brett was scumhunting?  LOL.  Dude was a 3rd-party vig (basically SK, since he didn't know he could get turned to town).  Only in Ape's ego-driven brain is it possible for Brett to go as hard as he did after Ape thinking that Ape was town.  What purpose would that serve?  Does Ape think he was a legitimate threat to Brett?

SK's either try to stay hidden or they try to play hard as townies to get rid of scum threats that could kill them.  I have not really seen a 3rd possible strategy in play unless someone can point out some example(s) otherwise. 

Only lucid thought Ape has presented regarding the situation is the possibility that scum could convert Brett.  But I don't know the source material well enough to say if there's much validity to that.  If CTM is actually scum who could have converted Brett, then he is playing this all brilliantly.  But I doubt that is the case here.

So Ape still doesn't think Brett was scumhunting?  LOL.  Dude was a 3rd-party vig (basically SK, since he didn't know he could get turned to town).  Only in Ape's ego-driven brain is it possible for Brett to go as hard as he did after Ape thinking that Ape was town.  What purpose would that serve?  Does Ape think he was a legitimate threat to Brett?

SK's either try to stay hidden or they try to play hard as townies to get rid of scum threats that could kill them.  I have not really seen a 3rd possible strategy in play unless someone can point out some example(s) otherwise. 

Only lucid thought Ape has presented regarding the situation is the possibility that scum could convert Brett.  But I don't know the source material well enough to say if there's much validity to that.  If CTM is actually scum who could have converted Brett, then he is playing this all brilliantly.  But I doubt that is the case here.

I don't know that Daredevil being evil makes any sense, atleast not based on season 1. (i've not read the comics) Further, the fact that he was third party vig, ie, doesn't win with town, woudl suggest he was already borderline evil. 

I do feel like ape floating this was intentional for someone to pick it up and run with it.

no sh*t... but I'm not scum hunting, right?

so, am i dead yet? what's the vote count... do you get your lemmings to do your bidding? Can i laugh in your face yet?

I don't think you are dead yet. 

okay, great... i'd like to vote someone

vote avm

this exchange is ridiculous. We're to believe Ape really thought he had been lynched, even though he's only 1/2 way there?

My guess, he played the am I dead yet card so he could float in that line about laughing in my face (implying he thinks he might be dead and is about to be revealed as town) 

BS

Archived