Daredevil Mafia

JustInFudge

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember a time when CTM would go to sleep with a boner every night after telling us he was going to create a special mafia website that could automate vote counts, etc.

Freakin hippie probably spent all our money on weed instead.

It's easy to do, that was around the time i went into marketing and had to learn that stuff as tech skillz waned

I predict poor Spoot never makes it through a re-read, curses us all and goes on to do great things in life.

So you're saying that playing Mafia prevents one from doing great things?  Ladies and gentlemen, I would argue that the things we can accomplish here....those are our finest hours.

isn't that defense most people give for you in everyone of these games? 

for example,

"Yeah, the ape is waffling, flailing, concocting crazy theories, setting up future lynches by prematurely tying people together, omgus'ing, <insert as many other inane and scummy things you can think of>.. but... he's that's just the ape being ape (synonymous with moron moroning), I"m not going to vote him now."

No.

Sorry I dont speak nerd.  Not even sure what everyone is complaining about.  I mentioned it before.  Not sure he can fix it with this version. 

Imagine like it's a buffet, and every time you try and shovel some bacon onto your plate, you wind up bringing along some broccoli,  You don't know how the broccoli got there, but you do know that you do not want it there. The only means of correcting it is to dump the entire plate back into the buffet and try again cause the broccoli and the bacon are all intertwined and stuck together.

Sometimes, this happens several times in a row, other times only once, but it happens  consistently enough to be annoying. All you want to do is eat some delicious bacon not **** around shoveling broccoli bacon back and forth. It sucks

That is what the quoting system is like, put in terms that you can understand. Godspeed my tubby friend

I would guess it's not the first time Max has heard this.  Pretty sure if he could have corrected it he would have.

I'm amused by the idea of you running  to max, all fat, sweaty and panicked  babbling  incoherently about broccoli in your bacon and him being like wtf is wrong with fatman

YOU PEOPLE.

This ******* guy guaranteed I'm scum, I beat his face in over his bullsh*t, and now that I've unvoted him... he changes position, but NO NONO NONONONONONONOONOOOOOOOO..... nobody votes him because he's a moron, and moroning? Right?

Unreal.

Unvote

I can't finish catching up right now... will do when I get to my office

Oh I'm sorry, did you unvote? 

nope. 

I remember a time when CTM would go to sleep with a boner every night after telling us he was going to create a special mafia website that could automate vote counts, etc.

Freakin hippie probably spent all our money on weed instead.

Now he just goes to bed every night with a boner.... thinking about you and Hess.

Hess keeps nudging suspicion at Pac, which I tend to agree is merited, but it's beginning to feel like distancing given that he's doing it in between voting all over the place on other people. That's how I usually breadcrumb distancing comments when I'm scum.

Feeling like Pac, Hess, and LK/Leelou scum team.

Official Vote Count

AVM (3) - Leelou, Hess, Spoot
Ape (3) - 80, CTM, LK
Leelou (2) - Smash, AVM
Hess (1) - Pac

With 11 players alive, it takes 6 to lynch

let me help you then.

unvote vote Pacass

Vote Hess

Alright, if I'm going to go the self-preservation route, I'm doing it by voting someone I actually suspect... because, someone has to start making sense, it sure ain't any of you ****tards.

Unvote
vote Leelou

Should be right:

AVM (2) - Leelou, Spoot
Ape (3) - 80, CTM, LK
Leelou (3) - Smash, AVM, Ape
Hess (1) - Pac
Pac (1) - Hess

Truly hate this entire sequence by Hess. He's on AVM, but pushing things toward Pac, and eventually moves off of AVM to vote Pac, but he's back and forth between them with nudges/votes. I mentioned it earlier, there's something in there that feels like distancing. I'm torn over who is distancing from who, or if all 3 of them are distancing from each other, but it has that "feel" to it, like I said.

AVM = scum

Ape = Marsha

Pac is basically saying I'm scum most of them know it but I'll give it a whirl for shots and giggles, 

So what I think's happened is AVM has now been sold out and down the river by his own scum team. Distancing 101. I should probably just be given a PhD in this.

let me help you then.

unvote vote Pacass

Archived