Daredevil Mafia

JustInFudge

Truly hate this entire sequence by Hess. He's on AVM, but pushing things toward Pac, and eventually moves off of AVM to vote Pac, but he's back and forth between them with nudges/votes. I mentioned it earlier, there's something in there that feels like distancing. I'm torn over who is distancing from who, or if all 3 of them are distancing from each other, but it has that "feel" to it, like I said.

I'd vote Pac, AVM interchangeably right now. 

I just got bored on AVM.

Almost put you back to L2 or was thinking about. 

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The complaining about my modding and VC's are cracking me up.  There is literally one of the last page.  I do have a job that actually pays me, just FYI.  lmfao

Do we need a deadline?  I feel like the game is moving fine.  If I feel like it's lagging, I'll make a deadline.

THIS IS MY GAME.  I WILL MOD HOWEVER I SEE FIT AND DO WHATEVER I WANT!  GFY'S

Quick run down

Ape..Best bet for scum, hit lots of his tells earlier, isn't making good points and is frequently distorting truth to fit agenda. Hasn't done anything to make me feel better about him but hasn't done anything to make me feel worse either

Pac.. Playing like he did last game minus the fake re read, could vote here, at best he's completely useless townie

Leelou.. My first feel as scum, seemed more townish after. I'm still curious about he whole not counting or acknowledging LK's attempted vote on her not sure if that's a town or scum tell though

Hess.. Never can read this guy, seems most interested in playing footsie with pac. Can definitely see him being scum and burying vote, potentially on a teammaste

Crusher.. Current second best read for scum, hasn't done much other then a brief flurry where he was basically insisting AVM was scum, has since dropped this. Bizzare. Could vote here

Spoot.. **** if I know

Smash.. Casing on day 1 was against meta, but read as townie. Not near top of list

Jetfan80 .. most townish player in game imo, if scum, bravo

AVM.. he's pinged a few times, most recently calling out leelou for verb death. Could vote here.

LK.. Playing against meta, definitely less confrontational than usual. Feels like scum, but his actual content has been more town. Not sure what to do with this one, but think there are better candidates today

Verbal.. Dead, but still trying to figure out shis gender. Anyone have any ideas?

happy to vote Ape, Crusher, AVM

will vote Leelou, hess, pac   @deadline

The complaining about my modding and VC's are cracking me up.  There is literally one of the last page.  I do have a job that actually pays me, just FYI.  lmfao

Do we need a deadline?  I feel like the game is moving fine.  If I feel like it's lagging, I'll make a deadline.

I'm not complaining 

well atleast we know the jif signal still works

JiF, at least you're not as bad as Pac.  Remember this classic moment from Pac's Lost Boys game, where we reached a lynch and waited for like a full day for Pac to write up a scene?  Good times.

http://refletsdecristal.blogspirit.com/files/The_Doors_-_People_Are_Strange.mp3

Santa-carla-sign.jpg

Santa Carla really is a boring and lame place to play mafia – dimwit players and basically the worst mod ever. It seemed normal enough to lynch the fat kid. The first night it was really boring nothing happened.. A week later like nothing happened. It got so bad they had to keep track of their own vote counts.

Initially they scoffed at the rumors of Vampires being responsible. But everyone knew it was all Pac's fault.

Crusher is dead and no one cares.

Night 2 has begun.

caught up after hitting the gym..  Im getting my swoll back on.

as much as I'd like to obliterate CTM his stupid reveal rings true.  it was definitely premature though as if I were him I would have waited to see who started making bogus cases on me.  as soon as he said vig "whisperer" I knew JiF dreamed up that role while riding his trike to 7-11.  so stupid.

I'm still down to lay the hammer of hammers on that stupid ape.  he's gone full tard since about page 15.

I want to run Hess up to see how he reacts.  he's quite easy to read.

I'm not sure why but I don't have a strong opinion on AVM..  I don't really see what everyone is getting worked up about.

I could actually see Leelou being dirty given her infatuation with Verb.  It was obvious to me he was rolled given how poorly he was playing so Leelou had to see the same thing.

Smash is back to hiding after a raucous day 1.  I would still vote there.

Crush seems to have really stepped it up after getting called out.  Usually indicative of his style as scum when he gets minimal pressure.

Spooge is still telling us how confused he is and nothing more.

cautious 80 is cautious.  I'd be down to lynch.

This is an interesting post.

Pac says he's willing to vote me, Smash and 80. Doesn't call us scum, but says he's willing to vote us. 

He says that Crusher and Leelou have reasons that could make them scum. He's not voting them.

But he wants to run Hess up. Wants everyone to lay off of AVM.

The questions this raises for me:

• is he distancing, and from whom?
  • is his theory on Leelou actually one of those instances where scum tells us exactly what they did and why, to create a wifom?
  • is he setting up a pretense to just vote anyone of me, Smash and 80 if the opportunity presents itself?
  • why isn't he voting anyone he's called scum?
  • why, of all these people, is he wasting his vote on Hess?

I keep coming back to Pac, Hess and Leelou over these past few pages.

I'd vote Pac, AVM interchangeably right now. 

I just got bored on AVM.

Almost put you back to L2 or was thinking about. 

Eh, I am starting to think you're fake waffling on me, so you can reference it later after I flip town.

Why not answer me about the other players I asked about?

Quick run down

Ape..Best bet for scum, hit lots of his tells earlier, isn't making good points and is frequently distorting truth to fit agenda. Hasn't done anything to make me feel better about him but hasn't done anything to make me feel worse either

Pac.. Playing like he did last game minus the fake re read, could vote here, at best he's completely useless townie

Leelou.. My first feel as scum, seemed more townish after. I'm still curious about he whole not counting or acknowledging LK's attempted vote on her not sure if that's a town or scum tell though

Hess.. Never can read this guy, seems most interested in playing footsie with pac. Can definitely see him being scum and burying vote, potentially on a teammaste

Crusher.. Current second best read for scum, hasn't done much other then a brief flurry where he was basically insisting AVM was scum, has since dropped this. Bizzare. Could vote here

Spoot.. **** if I know

Smash.. Casing on day 1 was against meta, but read as townie. Not near top of list

Jetfan80 .. most townish player in game imo, if scum, bravo

AVM.. he's pinged a few times, most recently calling out leelou for verb death. Could vote here.

LK.. Playing against meta, definitely less confrontational than usual. Feels like scum, but his actual content has been more town. Not sure what to do with this one, but think there are better candidates today

Verbal.. Dead, but still trying to figure out shis gender. Anyone have any ideas?

happy to vote Ape, Crusher, AVM

will vote Leelou, hess, pac   @deadline

Your top 2 reads are awful. I feel like Smash, Crusher and 80 are best town reads of game so far. 

Your observations on Pac, Leelou and Hess resonate with what I've been saying.

Who called out Leelou for Verb's death first, Pac or AVM? They've both done it... wondering if one ran with the other's theory.

Eh, I am starting to think you're fake waffling on me, so you can reference it later after I flip town.

Why not answer me about the other players I asked about?

just remember I came in around page 30 or something and never read the game and probably only a quarter of what's been the last 30 pages. I'm not trying sabatoge a town win though so I am trying to use logic and some deduction on tells and feels of the limited intel at my disposal. Im still willing to vote you just for referencing Occam's Razor though.

If you guys end up voting me today, you better get it right tomorrow. If there are 4 scum, then you'll be at LYLO. I'm leaving for an interview in an hour, so I'm busy getting ready. I'm still good with my vote on AVM. 

Your top 2 reads are awful. I feel like Smash, Crusher and 80 are best town reads of game so far. 

Who called out Leelou for Verb's death first, Pac or AVM? They've both done it... wondering if one ran with the other's theory.

AVM did. 

just remember I came in around page 30 or something and never read the game and probably only a quarter of what's been the last 30 pages. I'm not trying sabatoge a town win though so I am trying to use logic and some deduction on tells and feels of the limited intel at my disposal. Im still willing to vote you just for referencing Occam's Razor though.

Still not answering my question about players.

I know when you joined the game. Also, if you vote me with "occam's razor" as your reason, not that I'm scum... town had better lynch you with a quickness after that.

If you guys end up voting me today, you better get it right tomorrow. If there are 4 scum, then you'll be at LYLO. I'm leaving for an interview in an hour, so I'm busy getting ready. I'm still good with my vote on AVM. 

AVM did. 

Fear, thy name is mongering.

Truly hate this entire sequence by Hess. He's on AVM, but pushing things toward Pac, and eventually moves off of AVM to vote Pac, but he's back and forth between them with nudges/votes. I mentioned it earlier, there's something in there that feels like distancing. I'm torn over who is distancing from who, or if all 3 of them are distancing from each other, but it has that "feel" to it, like I said.

ping

AVM did. 

ping

LK has already gone all-in on me being scum... but he's still collecting pings. LOL

I'm now convinced he signs up, makes a sincere effort to play the game, but then the minute I start confusing him... his brain, broken as it is, translates confusion into suspicion.

There has not been one single game in which he and I have played, and he hasn't cratered on me all game long.

It's actually flattering at this point. *blushing*

believe it was avm first

No, just facts. I don't have a problem with getting lynched. Maybe then you can look into who was pushing me for a lynch. 

Eh, most of us know the math scenarios. Saying it is fear mongering, and juxtaposes poorly against you saying you don't care if you die. You do care, or you wouldn't say that.

I personally don't think there are 4 scum in a 13 player game. Not with the presence of a 3rd party, even if he could have been converted.

Still not answering my question about players.

I know when you joined the game. Also, if you vote me with "occam's razor" as your reason, not that I'm scum... town had better lynch you with a quickness after that.

I'm metaphorically blowing cigar smoke in your face right now. 

What players?

Every answer for every player will be off feels of wording or how they responded to something or how they didn't. All a bunch of little reasons that formed an opinion, nothing concrete. But you for example, I had a little pingy feel when I first entered the game bc you were being too pushy then when I voted you you seemed legitimately frustrated and you started to fall off my radar. Then when CTM started seeming to be more town, him having you as #1 scum gave me pause on my own thoughts. I've had a town feel on Leelou too so I'd been taking merit into her list, hence my only neg thoughts on smash really. And I think a few others mentioned Smash play as off, but personally, I have zero read on smash myself. Um what else? I'm waiting at the airport

LK has already gone all-in on me being scum... but he's still collecting pings. LOL

I'm now convinced he signs up, makes a sincere effort to play the game, but then the minute I start confusing him... his brain, broken as it is, translates confusion into suspicion.

There has not been one single game in which he and I have played, and he hasn't cratered on me all game long.

It's actually flattering at this point. *blushing*

buddying

die

believe it was avm first

So, Pac the pig is running with it... 

Would Pac downplay the case on AVM in his "big reads" post if they are on the same team? I mean, Pac pretty much sounded willing to vote everyone, but then sort of say "what's the big deal" about AVM. Would he deflect attention from a teammate, or distance/bus them?

Archived