Daredevil Mafia

JustInFudge

I'm metaphorically blowing cigar smoke in your face right now. 

What players?

Every answer for every player will be off feels of wording or how they responded to something or how they didn't. All a bunch of little reasons that formed an opinion, nothing concrete. But you for example, I had a little pingy feel when I first entered the game bc you were being too pushy then when I voted you you seemed legitimately frustrated and you started to fall off my radar. Then when CTM started seeming to be more town, him having you as #1 scum gave me pause on my own thoughts. I've had a town feel on Leelou too so I'd been taking merit into her list, hence my only neg thoughts on smash really. And I think a few others mentioned Smash play as off, but personally, I have zero read on smash myself. Um what else? I'm waiting at the airport

I've bumped it for you... LK and Leelou?

Now I feel like you are being obtuse. You sarcastic little prick.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why not? Do you think we should be operating under the impression it's a 1 man scum team?

Huh?

He's collecting pings on me, when he's already gone all-in on me being scum. Try to keep up you ape-obsessed fag... you're the one that this idiot is trying to emulate, you know that right?

I've bumped it for you... LK and Leelou?

Now I feel like you are being obtuse. You sarcastic little prick.

first thought LK was being "coached" per se but he's still playing it straight so maybe he's just "evolved". Town read.

Leelou made what felt like a sincere list and seems townish, prob more than anyone else to me, off of feel within the 15% of the readings I've partaken within this specific game.

that's awesome. It's when you realize your oneness with CTM, crusher, even ape and JiF that it'll completely come to you. 

Aw, he thinks he's on that level... should we tell him you guys? We probably shouldn't tell him... it might be too much all at once.

first thought LK was being "coached" per se but he's still playing it straight so maybe he's just "evolved". Town read.

Leelou made what felt like a sincere list and seems townish, prob more than anyone else to me, off of feel within the 15% of the readings I've partaken within this specific game.

Like getting blood from a stone with you... 

So that seems like it was everyone's read on LK, and it's a nice little wifom his play has created, but everyone seems to have come down on the side of "just let him live and pay no mind". Eventually, that's going to let him play a great scum game.

I think Leelou is too clean. She's had measured reactions to everything and isn't really doing anything that reflects poorly on her, which is sort of the luxury of scum... they know what to avoid doing. Like I say, sometimes, the cleanest players are the dirty ones.

So that seems like it was everyone's read on LK, and it's a nice little wifom his play has created, but everyone seems to have come down on the side of "just let him live and pay no mind". Eventually, that's going to let him play a great scum game.

I think Leelou is too clean. She's had measured reactions to everything and isn't really doing anything that reflects poorly on her, which is sort of the luxury of scum... they know what to avoid doing. Like I say, sometimes, the cleanest players are the dirty ones.

You just tied me to CTM with the "changing meta" wifom that you're accusing me of. Nicely done.

Spoot really is re-reading... he just repped the WWE guy doing the skin flute.

Leelou never did follow-up on her re-read. I brought this up yesterday, she downplayed it by saying she "said it would take all day", but still hasn't had follow-through... this is a universal scumtell. I think, after much consternation, I've sold myself on her as scum.

Leelou never did follow-up on her re-read. I brought this up yesterday, she downplayed it by saying she "said it would take all day", but still hasn't had follow-through... this is a universal scumtell. I think, after much consternation, I've sold myself on her as scum.

Did you not see the list I posted? That was after reading the whole damn thread. 

thanks Jack Handey, what you want me to do about it. Also I'm not ignoring LK and haven't written anyone off as possible scum. They probably my two closest town reads atm tho.

and then the 80 post about CTM's roles claim made me feel a lot better about both them. 

Crusher seemed to be fine and playing but everyone keeps saying he's not. 

Umm I can't think of anyone else whom I haven't already been talking about

You just tied me to CTM with the "changing meta" wifom that you're accusing me of. Nicely done.

What?

CTM's town you dunce. WTF is wrong with you.... are you even playing the same game as everyone else?

At this point you'd better be scum or an idiot town power role cratering on me to avoid NK. There's really no other excuse for you being this terrible at the game still.

Dumb ****.

Dude at some point you have to focus on top reads. I agree completely LK's play is against meta, but he's not at the top of my list today. He could be by tomorrow or the day after, I just think there are better candidates right now

Dude at some point you have to focus on top reads. I agree completely LK's play is against meta, but he's not at the top of my list today. He could be by tomorrow or the day after, I just think there are better candidates right now

At some point? It's D2, and you've done nothing but focus on me since D1. 

That's not "at some point", that's "the whole time".

So, Pac the pig is running with it... 

Would Pac downplay the case on AVM in his "big reads" post if they are on the same team? I mean, Pac pretty much sounded willing to vote everyone, but then sort of say "what's the big deal" about AVM. Would he deflect attention from a teammate, or distance/bus them?

He's said he didn't get what the big deal was or didn't see the case on me or something a couple of times now.  Once on D1, I believe.

hess is moving up the ranks a bit, not really taking ownership of anything here. i get he came in late and he's busy, but there seems like enough content to have an independent thought on some one by now

Has he actually said he's busy in here?

At some point? It's D2, and you've done nothing but focus on me since D1. 

That's not "at some point", that's "the whole time".

what? i said I am happy to vote avm and crusher, and willing to vote leelou, hess or pac.

If anything i have too little focus

Spoot - digging into the game and getting his feet wet. So far, no bad feelings or that he has any dirty agenda. 

Smash - out of character for D1, hasn't shown any reads or progression, besides his incorrect read on me. I was thinking he was town for his conviction, but now I'm starting to waiver on that. I see that he dropped a vote on me, I'd like to see some other reads from him now that we have a couple flips. If I don't see anything from him soon, he's going to be moving down a lot on my list. 

Ballin Hess - of the LoC members, I'm least weary of him. Not enough content yet to get a complete read on him though.  

Ape - All over the place, and I know he has a way of fooling me when he's scum, but I'm not seeing the scum agenda from him yet. 

Crushlove - I'm liking his participation more. He's stepping it up from D1. D1 felt more like a scum Crusher hanging back. D2 Crusher is going back through the thread and putting himself out there. 

Pac - Mostly leaning town. I'm always weary of Pac though. 

CTM - for the moment, I'm okay with his reveal

Lizzie - Meh. I really wish he would step back and read the thread more than spewing so many repetitive questions. One part of my brain is saying that he's town and the other is saying he's scum. It's very conflicted. 

80 - 80 isn't as carefree as normal, his posts feel a bit reserved, cautious. Scummy vibe. 

AVM - Something is off about AVM's posts and over the defensiveness over one to 2 votes at a time isn't sitting right with me. Scummy vibe. 

Verb - town cop, died N1

StraightCash - solo vig, lynched D1

unvote, vote AVM

What?

CTM's town you dunce. WTF is wrong with you.... are you even playing the same game as everyone else?

At this point you'd better be scum or an idiot town power role cratering on me to avoid NK. There's really no other excuse for you being this terrible at the game still.

Dumb ****.

Right. Without thinking about it, you claimed that my being off-meta was a scum tell. On D1 you claimed that CTM was off-meta and called it a scum tell. CTM is now town. You tied us together with your post, obviously didn't think it through, which is not a town thing to do. You're scum flinging poo.

what? i said I am happy to vote avm and crusher, and willing to vote leelou, hess or pac.

If anything i have too little focus

Saying and doing, you patchouli stinking slimeball. You've cratered on me all game, so don't give me this "at some point you have to" bullsh*t.

You're dumb.

Right. Without thinking about it, you claimed that my being off-meta was a scum tell. On D1 you claimed that CTM was off-meta and called it a scum tell. CTM is now town. You tied us together with your post, obviously didn't think it through, which is not a town thing to do. You're scum flinging poo.

This makes ZERO sense.

If Spoot is legitimately reading through every post while also in a QT that is likely coaching/teaching him...kudos.

Not saying it isn't possible by any means, but it's really to just sit and "let the game come to you" first time around especially as scum.

Damn straight, I am! But, ARGHHH, I want to stab myself in the eye. Sooo much reading. Sooo many notes that are become less and less in-depth because I just gotta get through it. Listening to music keeps me going.

Must...

root out...

scummy...

lies.

Archived