Daredevil Mafia

JustInFudge

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damn straight, I am! But, ARGHHH, I want to stab myself in the eye. Sooo much reading. Sooo many notes that are become less and less in-depth because I just gotta get through it. Listening to music keeps me going.

Must...

root out...

scummy...

lies.

You have my undying loyalty.  I never want to play another game of Mafia that doesn't have Spoot-Face listed in the game roster. 

This makes ZERO sense.

Sure it does. You're desperate, you don't really care what is factually accurate at this point because you just want to draw attention to anyone but yourself. You tried to get Hess to examine Leelou and I earlier because you have a train, momentum is growing and you wanted to pressure an influential player like Hess to look at other options. You have been contradicting yourself all game but, then again, that's who you are. "Reaction tests" and sh*t.

How do you feel about Leelou?

LK?

Gut read says Hess is town.  He's played fast, loose and reckless since his arrival.  Somehow I doubt he'd do that if he were taking Ballin's spot on a scum team.  When he's scum he tones down the lunacy a bit. 

If he's scum, he's playing it awesomely.

FWIW I agree...just want to see the different rationale.

Disagree on him toning things down when scum, though.  His most famous game was Jaws, after all.

Sure it does. You're desperate, you don't really care what is factually accurate at this point because you just want to draw attention to anyone but yourself. You tried to get Hess to examine Leelou and I earlier because you have a train, momentum is growing and you wanted to pressure an influential player like Hess to look at other options. You have been contradicting yourself all game but, then again, that's who you are. "Reaction tests" and sh*t.

Wow.  LK has interacted with Ape so much since he's started playing, I think he might understand his play style as well as any of us.  This is spot on. 

The rest of us have been steadfastly ignoring the guy.  While we were all doing that....LK was paying close attention. 

Spoot - digging into the game and getting his feet wet. So far, no bad feelings or that he has any dirty agenda. 

Smash - out of character for D1, hasn't shown any reads or progression, besides his incorrect read on me. I was thinking he was town for his conviction, but now I'm starting to waiver on that. I see that he dropped a vote on me, I'd like to see some other reads from him now that we have a couple flips. If I don't see anything from him soon, he's going to be moving down a lot on my list. 

Ballin Hess - of the LoC members, I'm least weary of him. Not enough content yet to get a complete read on him though.  

Ape - All over the place, and I know he has a way of fooling me when he's scum, but I'm not seeing the scum agenda from him yet. 

Crushlove - I'm liking his participation more. He's stepping it up from D1. D1 felt more like a scum Crusher hanging back. D2 Crusher is going back through the thread and putting himself out there. 

Pac - Mostly leaning town. I'm always weary of Pac though. 

CTM - for the moment, I'm okay with his reveal

Lizzie - Meh. I really wish he would step back and read the thread more than spewing so many repetitive questions. One part of my brain is saying that he's town and the other is saying he's scum. It's very conflicted. 

80 - 80 isn't as carefree as normal, his posts feel a bit reserved, cautious. Scummy vibe. 

AVM - Something is off about AVM's posts and over the defensiveness over one to 2 votes at a time isn't sitting right with me. Scummy vibe. 

Verb - town cop, died N1

StraightCash - solo vig, lynched D1

unvote, vote AVM

Thanks Leelou.

Smash's D1 throwdown made me lean town. I just wish he'd weigh in on more than just one person. He's basically useless, and if CTM, Spoot and LK are all town too... then that's 4 useless townies not helping.

How do you feel about Hess now? He's posted more since your list.

I'm not scum.

You're read on Pac is alarming to me.

Hedging on CTM's reveal.

I wish Lizzie would quit playing here for a while and go to DM like I've suggested, so he can learn, and come back. He's awful. Agree with the read though, it's a wifom.

Scummy vibe on 80, but have you voted him at all?

Agree AVM is over-defensive, but there could be other reasons for that than just him being scum. He could have his period. Offer him a cranberry juice.

Wow.  LK has interacted with Ape so much since he's started playing, I think he might understand his play style as well as any of us.  This is spot on. 

The rest of us have been steadfastly ignoring the guy.  While we were all doing that....LK was paying close attention. 

this

he said he was away at a company meeting, and didn't sign up originally.. I don't think busy is too far of a stretch

Okay, I wasn't sure if that was a "everyone is busy" statement or something he said specifically.  Maybe it was on that first page he came back on?  I believe it, just couldn't remember.

Yea, so, just like with Brett... everything I say at this point, you're going to spin it into your narrative that I'm scum. 

The sky is blue, mother****er.

Agree AVM is over-defensive, but there could be other reasons for that than just him being scum. He could have his period. Offer him a cranberry juice.

People say Ape is a monster, but he's the first of you big jerks to even think about MY feelings.

And I prefer cran-grape, thank you.

Would you stop pinging, damnit.

Yea, so, just like with Brett... everything I say at this point, you're going to spin it into your narrative that I'm scum. 

The sky is blue, mother****er.

you keep bringing up brett as if the fact that he was 3rd party invalidates his opinion of you being scum.

hqdefault.jpg

I've had a couple votes on me most of the game... how does that equate to me being "desperate"? 

I like this though... one dummy leading the other.

Leelou -- still have the same reads on 80 and Hess, specifically?

Hess yes, 80 no. And Pac is moving down some. 

"Hess being Hess?"

Or something specific to make you feel good? 

He hasn't done anything to make me feel bad about him yet. 

Thanks Leelou.

Smash's D1 throwdown made me lean town. I just wish he'd weigh in on more than just one person. He's basically useless, and if CTM, Spoot and LK are all town too... then that's 4 useless townies not helping.

How do you feel about Hess now? He's posted more since your list.

I'm not scum.

You're read on Pac is alarming to me.

Hedging on CTM's reveal.

I wish Lizzie would quit playing here for a while and go to DM like I've suggested, so he can learn, and come back. He's awful. Agree with the read though, it's a wifom.

Scummy vibe on 80, but have you voted him at all?

How do you feel about Pac, Hess and Leelou?

Pac is the hardest person for me to read.  He does the same thing as scum that he does as town. 1.lay low 2. dumb list 3. Impotent hammer dance 4. brag about the lynch he had no input in 5. repeat

Hess- seems to be overplaying the "Im so crazy card" at first did not think much of it because figured he had to catch up. Wary of him now

Leelou- very well could be scum.  An informative lynch because people defended her rather blatantly.

It's easy to attack Ape now, because he's helped make himself a target.

Subtle defense of yourself and Leelou, together, noted.

you keep bringing up brett as if the fact that he was 3rd party invalidates his opinion of you being scum.

nohqdefault.jpg

That wasn't the context of bringing him up. What's ******* wrong with you lately... you're really, really stupid... I referenced Brett spinning everyting I said as scummy, you've been doing the same... making the point that if a person wants to think you're scum bad enough, they'd take everything you say and make it such.

Literally had nothing to do with him flipping non-town. It was about how we can convince ourselves of anything if we don't really want to consider all possibilities.

Long story short: LK's mind is made up, so he's now building a narrative to reinforce his decision, basically selling himself on wrongness and blocking out anything that conflicts with it. It's the wrong way to scum hunt. You should know this... it's the sh*t I used to do when I first started playing, and you and Slats reemed me for it.

True, but didn't he know he was basically unlynchable that game?  lol.

After some dumbass that was a trap countered another person who was a trap, and then someone +1'd the dumbass.  Then basically, yes...he was unlynchable.

I may or may not know who the dumbass is.

It was me.

anyone in NJ just feel tremors? Apparently there was an earthquake. I thought it was super strong wind gusts out of nowhere, lol

Find the nearest crack in the earth... and return home, you monster... 

(be safe)

(hate you)

(no really, be safe... and stay away from small children)

That wasn't the context of bringing him up. What's ******* wrong with you lately... you're really, really stupid... I referenced Brett spinning everyting I said as scummy, you've been doing the same... making the point that if a person wants to think you're scum bad enough, they'd take everything you say and make it such.

Literally had nothing to do with him flipping non-town. It was about how we can convince ourselves of anything if we don't really want to consider all possibilities.

Long story short: LK's mind is made up, so he's now building a narrative to reinforce his decision, basically selling himself on wrongness and blocking out anything that conflicts with it. It's the wrong way to scum hunt. You should know this... it's the sh*t I used to do when I first started playing, and you and Slats reemed me for it.

ape is calling me stupid as many times as possible this game, wonder why?

Pac is the hardest person for me to read.  He does the same thing as scum that he does as town. 1.lay low 2. dumb list 3. Impotent hammer dance 4. brag about the lynch he had no input in 5. repeat

Hess- seems to be overplaying the "Im so crazy card" at first did not think much of it because figured he had to catch up. Wary of him now

Leelou- very well could be scum.  An informative lynch because people defended her rather blatantly.

scummy post as I really didn't do anything crazy. 

Archived