Daredevil Mafia

JustInFudge

ape is calling me stupid as many times as possible this game, wonder why?

Are you really suggesting this is any different than usual?

You are stupid.

I've tried to appeal to you, but you're having a bad game and driving me ******* nuts. You ignore logic. You apparently don't have enough empathy to view things as scum/town, the way you used to. You're just off. 

I think I'm done telling you. I'll save the rest of the chastising for post game. 

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LK just made the most coherent post of the game fwiw. 

nuding LK's pursuit of me, put the onus on LK when I flip town... 

scummy post as I really didn't do anything crazy. 

wow, you are literally flinging sh*t everywhere like I normally do... 

That wasn't the context of bringing him up. What's ******* wrong with you lately... you're really, really stupid... I referenced Brett spinning everyting I said as scummy, you've been doing the same... making the point that if a person wants to think you're scum bad enough, they'd take everything you say and make it such.

Literally had nothing to do with him flipping non-town. It was about how we can convince ourselves of anything if we don't really want to consider all possibilities.

Long story short: LK's mind is made up, so he's now building a narrative to reinforce his decision, basically selling himself on wrongness and blocking out anything that conflicts with it. It's the wrong way to scum hunt. You should know this... it's the sh*t I used to do when I first started playing, and you and Slats reemed me for it.

I could argue reading anything LK types during the game is the wrong way to play.

tier 1: reading them as scum

Hess - felt like he was distancing from Pac, as more and more people mentioned suspicion of Pac, Hess echoed it, eventually voted/unvoted him, but it felt choreogaphed, like distancing as I mentioned, now he's nudging

Pac - mentions a few people could be scum, votes hess instead, downplayed train on AVM, not scum hunting, has only really surfaced when I've poked at him

Leelou - I can't read her, which I've said, but I do genuinely feel like she knows how to steer clear of looking bad here, which is a scum thing, she did do a recap, not sure if it was as indicative of a true re-read or not (doubting it right now, feels more like she just threw something together after I called her out), also the thing about clean players being dirty (this is something that's a big part of my scum hunt lens) EDIT: I left out the fear mongering about LYLO

tier 2: waffling

80 - he's not playing like 80, I agree with this observation, he's cratering on me, could be roled townie (which I'm sure scum has considered), could be scum walking on egg shells

LK - playing far more cautious early on, but has since regressed on D2, wondering if he was getting coach on D1, and then since so many pointed it out, he was just told to dig in on ape-obsession like last game (and every game he plays as town)

AVM - hyper sensitivity, has me leaning more town power role, which I'm sure scum has considered too, biggest thing for me is the wifom created by his tantrums... high value townie or scum?

Spoot - no read, but right now the town feels like it's infighting a lot, he did jump on the AVM train after I fake voted, seemed like a bit of eagerness there, but nah, I don't know... noobs are tough, when we've all got so much meta on each other.

town reads:

Smash - I stand by what I felt about him on D1, he woudn't just dart out in traffic if he was scum, he saw something he believed in and went with it

Crusher - we have an unspoken language when we're both town, he's been attempting to get me to reel myself in and be more helpful and I'm just realizing it now

CTM - he's annoying as ****, which is actually a town tell for him (exclusive to how he and I interact), and I proved this last game when he didn't bother me at all and he was scum, plus his reveal is legit, has to be, if not, he deserves to win for coming up with that kooky sh*t

Official Vote Count

AVM (3) - Leelou, Spoot, Hess
Ape (3) - 80, CTM, LK
Leelou (2) - Smash, AVM
Hess (1) - Pac

With 11 players alive, it takes 6 to lynch

I'd rather vote Pac or Hess, but given the division of votes, I'll go with my 3rd choice again: Vote Leelou

Sorry if I'm wrong girl, you make me paranoid like Dan used to.

You mofo's really dont wan to kill anyone.  Do you?  Should I make a deadline?  

I'm thinking I should.  It would have to be tomorrow and my schedule is jam packed.

Let me see when I know I'll be by my PC tomorrow.

can fit us in between morning manscape session  and afternoon trike ride?

You mofo's really dont wan to kill anyone.  Do you?  Should I make a deadline?  

I'm thinking I should.  It would have to be tomorrow and my schedule is jam packed.

Let me see when I know I'll be by my PC tomorrow.

Give me a 1-time vig kill... and I'll get this mother****er rolling... 

I feel like when I used to play Days and Nights were always set times... Like 48 hours per day and 24 hours per night or something like that. The good ole days before Jif ran these sh*tshows.

That's when we had a lot more JNers who were fervent participants, so a lot happened in structured time windows, now there's more of a DM hybrid pace here... plus, you have to account for idiots like LK and noobs.

I don't think this place runs like DM at all. Sort of why I come to play here. I actually haven't played in DM in months.

I said hybrid.

And yes, it does more now than ever before... when I die, you'll really see it... I'm like 3 players in one with my volume.

Spoot - no read, but right now the town feels like it's infighting a lot, he did jump on the AVM train after I fake voted, seemed like a bit of eagerness there, but nah, I don't know... noobs are tough, when we've all got so much meta on each other.

I'll clarify what I was doing there. I believe my vote was on LK at the time, and both LK and AVM are on my suspect list that I've been building since I've been re-reading, though they're still based purely on early game play. At the time, I think I was the only vote on LK, and your vote on AVM made it the 3rd--mine would be the 4th. Common sense tells me to go after the suspect that has the most votes, i.e. the easier kill. Just made sense. Notice that I still have my vote on AVM. I haven't moved it, but know that I WILL if someone else on my suspect list gets closer to being lynched.

So yes, I was eager to go after a suspect that I thought the town was about to lynch.

I'll clarify what I was doing there. I believe my vote was on LK at the time, and both LK and AVM are on my suspect list that I've been building since I've been re-reading, though they're still based purely on early game play. At the time, I think I was the only vote on LK, and your vote on AVM made it the 3rd--mine would be the 4th. Common sense tells me to go after the suspect that has the most votes, i.e. the easier kill. Just made sense. Notice that I still have my vote on AVM. I haven't moved it, but know that I WILL if someone else on my suspect list gets closer to being lynched.

So yes, I was eager to go after a suspect that I thought the town was about to lynch.

Fair enough, you should post more. 

It's just all you've done, so, you aren't giving us much to form a take on you.

Fair enough, you should post more. 

It's just all you've done, so, you aren't giving us much to form a take on you.

Yeah, earlier it was because I didn't have much to add, but now that I've been re-reading in depth since yesterday, it's more because I'm playing very close to the chest with what I think I know. Now, I'm thinking perhaps I need to speak my thoughts more to help out the town.

If you have any questions on my specific thoughts, ask away.

Thanks Leelou.

Smash's D1 throwdown made me lean town. I just wish he'd weigh in on more than just one person. He's basically useless, and if CTM, Spoot and LK are all town too... then that's 4 useless townies not helping.

How do you feel about Hess now? He's posted more since your list.

I'm not scum.

You're read on Pac is alarming to me.

Hedging on CTM's reveal.

I wish Lizzie would quit playing here for a while and go to DM like I've suggested, so he can learn, and come back. He's awful. Agree with the read though, it's a wifom.

Scummy vibe on 80, but have you voted him at all?

Agree AVM is over-defensive, but there could be other reasons for that than just him being scum. He could have his period. Offer him a cranberry juice.

If you bothered to read the damn thread I weighed in on AVM as scum with Leelou and I explained why I don't do large lists of FOS early in games. What  would you like me to do, throw out names or use some stupid scum ranking system ? Not going to do it and I never ever have done it. At this stage its exactly how I said I could vote AVM or Leelou but I prefer the latter. I gave my reasons . Go back and read them then you can revise you're crappy post

If you bothered to read the damn thread I weighed in on AVM as scum with Leelou and I explained why I don't do large lists of FOS early in games. What  would you like me to do, throw out names or use some stupid scum ranking system ? Not going to do it and I never ever have done it. At this stage its exactly how I said I could vote AVM or Leelou but I prefer the latter. I gave my reasons . Go back and read them then you can revise you're crappy post

I'm sorry, I've been busy engaging everyone in order to make it easier for the clods like you to make reads... if I missed something by you, I apologize. You over-sensitive twat. I missed Leelou's entire recap, and she didn't bug out.

You're such a ******* mental case.

if true, could explain tremors in tri state area... hell is freezing over

you are just on a freakin role today

BTW chan I missed you're reveal somehow must have missed a post but rather than find a needle in a haystack could you tell me what exa ctly you revealed so I don't have to re-read this slop again.

Archived