Daredevil Mafia

JustInFudge

If you bothered to read the damn thread I weighed in on AVM as scum with Leelou and I explained why I don't do large lists of FOS early in games. What  would you like me to do, throw out names or use some stupid scum ranking system ? Not going to do it and I never ever have done it. At this stage its exactly how I said I could vote AVM or Leelou but I prefer the latter. I gave my reasons . Go back and read them then you can revise you're crappy post

you are just on a freakin role today

BTW chan I missed you're reveal somehow must have missed a post but rather than find a needle in a haystack could you tell me what exa ctly you revealed so I don't have to re-read this slop again.

You're a special type of hot mess.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

he didn't fall silly he farted and that would explain the mysterious wind gusts you have been dealing with.

CTM is used to the smell of sh*t surrounding him, which is why he couldn't distinguish between a fart and a breeze.

I'm sorry, I've been busy engaging everyone in order to make it easier for the clods like you to make reads... if I missed something by you, I apologize. You over-sensitive twat. I missed Leelou's entire recap, and she didn't bug out.

You're such a ******* mental case.

Its ok man I missed CTM's reveal and I'm not going back to read it LOL I went back a few times earlier in the game and the ******* quote system ****ed up a long post on me I would rather not revisit. Excatly what did CTM claim ? Was it a soft claim or was it pretty much laid in stone ?

you are just on a freakin role today

BTW chan I missed you're reveal somehow must have missed a post but rather than find a needle in a haystack could you tell me what exa ctly you revealed so I don't have to re-read this slop again.

roll*

/Verb'd

Official Vote Count

AVM (3) - Leelou, Spoot, Hess
Ape (3) - 80, CTM, LK
Leelou (3) - Smash, AVM, Ape
Hess (1) - Pac

With 11 players alive, it takes 6 to lynch

seems avm and ape have been stuck at 3 for awhile, now Leelou is there. Makes me think at least 1 of ape/avm is scum. Leelou feels like the fall guy here as I feel like numerous people have indicated they'd vote her and may be forced to in order to achieve a lynch. I'd strongly prefer an ape lynch, but I would be fine with the other 2 i guess.

also pac's vote in nowhere land is really sticking out. Take a stand and help break the log jam ****er. If Pac is scum, and 1 of ape/avm, he'd be hesitant to place vote #4 on his teammate, but also on the townie, on account of him being a giant vagina.

Finally, cop is dead.. Lets play run em up and reveal.. Since i can't personaly force an ape reveal, you're up AVM

unvote

vote AVM

I'm sorry, I've been busy engaging everyone in order to make it easier for the clods like you to make reads... if I missed something by you, I apologize. You over-sensitive twat. I missed Leelou's entire recap, and she didn't bug out.

You're such a ******* mental case.

Because I'm not crazy. 

Leelou is almost definitely town. That was horrible. How did the jump happen so face from AVM to Lynch Leelou bc the scumbot said he was VT?

cause I missed crushers vote when looking for last vote count and thought I was putting at l-2

and spoot face knowingly hammered her .. I assume he has to be scum , and with ape I'd guess , guy has played it close to the vest all game and then blind hammers?

cause I missed crushers vote when looking for last vote count and thought I was putting at l-2

and spoot face knowingly hammered her .. I assume he has to be scum , and with ape I'd guess , guy has played it close to the vest all game and then blind hammers?

I just got off a plane and skimming as I've done all game so I'll just wait for a VC. A little confused but yeah The Spoot and a vet ftw.

sorry I wasn't more help to town in this one.

Archived