Daredevil Mafia

JustInFudge

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

cause I missed crushers vote when looking for last vote count and thought I was putting at l-2

and spoot face knowingly hammered her .. I assume he has to be scum , and with ape I'd guess , guy has played it close to the vest all game and then blind hammers?

I don't think Ape is scum. He wanted, was begging, to vote him to L2 so he could reveal and shamelessly blabber how dumb everyone else is on his soapbox the rest of the game.

unbelievable .. missed crushers vote in my phone 

leelou town, ape scum with spoot?

I really think your hate-boner for Ape is blinding you, but I could also be wrong about him. Or wrong about you.

cause I missed crushers vote when looking for last vote count and thought I was putting at l-2

and spoot face knowingly hammered her .. I assume he has to be scum , and with ape I'd guess , guy has played it close to the vest all game and then blind hammers?

Not at first. I was planning on putting my vote on her when she had 4, and was hoping that someone else would finish the lynch. Before I posted, I went back to check if JiF's post count was right and to make sure that the previous 3 votes before CTM were still there. That's when I saw Crusher's vote and thought, "all the better".

No way that entire sequence had all just dumb town and spoot vote Felt extremely coached that he could play noob on.

This whole time since yesterday I've been re-reading and compiling notes. Just over 24 pages of notes for 31 pages of the thread. As of late, I've seriously started to suspect Leelou.

I can't even begin to tell you how the bold makes me feel right now. :cool:

I ******* love this game.

Its ok man I missed CTM's reveal and I'm not going back to read it LOL I went back a few times earlier in the game and the ******* quote system ****ed up a long post on me I would rather not revisit. Excatly what did CTM claim ? Was it a soft claim or was it pretty much laid in stone ?

Hard claim. Ultimately, he's vanilla now, but there was absolutely no reason for him to make up the other part of it "vig whispers" if he's scum. 

yeah I knew this was coming next and I was going to say it myself but I knew you and you're elite mafia skills would have picked it up

No skills necessary to point out you are a bull in a bullsh*t closet.

I really think your hate-boner for Ape is blinding you, but I could also be wrong about him. Or wrong about you.

Not at first. I was planning on putting my vote on her when she had 4, and was hoping that someone else would finish the lynch. Before I posted, I went back to check if JiF's post count was right and to make sure that the previous 3 votes before CTM were still there. That's when I saw Crusher's vote and thought, "all the better".

This whole time since yesterday I've been re-reading and compiling notes. Just over 24 pages of notes for 31 pages of the thread. As of late, I've seriously started to suspect Leelou.

dude.. in your hammer post you said you knew it was 6!!!!

lol

unbelievable .. missed crushers vote in my phone 

leelou town, ape scum with spoot?

Jesus man, stop being so myopic. If you're scum you're playing brilliantly, but centering everything around me being scum is entry-level sh*t... very poor play from you.

yeah apes been grey area but it feels like they pounced bc they had so much pressure all day. 

Eeew... you are straight handling CTM right now, nudging his suspicion of me so he pursues my lynch further, but a couple posts later you're breadcrumbing a town feel on me???

Without the cop and this wrench feels game over but I like my scum list of AVM and Pac with Crusher, Smash, Ape right behind them. 

2 out of that group.

except **** there's now Spoot too. 

Anyway that hat was fun to play. Gave me something to do free time. 

Says I'm on scum list ^^^^

I don't think Ape is scum. He wanted, was begging, to vote him to L2 so he could reveal and shamelessly blabber how dumb everyone else is on his soapbox the rest of the game.

Says I'm not scum ^^^^

what a disaster..  I had a split shift today and was busy..

also got hired for a job I went for so was celebrating that.  within the same company but more $ and less grief.

The last 10 pages are a complete sh-t show..   Although I'm not sure why Hess and CTM already have Leroy for town.

Should have followed me on to Hess.  That parasite plays a very readable brand of mafia at the first hint of pressure.

dude.. in your hammer post you said you knew it was 6!!!!

lol

Yes, as I said in my post. Check the bold.

Before I posted

So, yes I DID know that it was six. I discovered that while I was VC checking BEFORE I posted.

I didn't try to hide that.

oh well gg spoot

Game ain't over, bub. Still more scum to smoke out. IF I turn out to be right--as I'm pretty certain I am--then I think that Leelou was the mastermind of the scum team. God damn, she is good. I think the rest will fall easily.

If wrong. I will eat crow and this will go down as, probably, one of the most memorable noob townie fvck-ups in JN Mafia history.

Jesus man, stop being so myopic. If you're scum you're playing brilliantly, but centering everything around me being scum is entry-level sh*t... very poor play from you.

Eeew... you are straight handling CTM right now, nudging his suspicion of me so he pursues my lynch further, but a couple posts later you're breadcrumbing a town feel on me???

Says I'm not scum ^^^^

yeah dude I've been waffling on you it happens on what is essentially a D1 and me only reading less than half the game. They're just gut reads. 

Says I'm not scum ^^^^

will you stop using words slats taught you,

I presented my theory earlier, 1 of you and avm was scum and leelou was being positioned by scum to be today's lynch. When i ****ed up and spootface hammered, it seemed like it'd be something you'd have told him to do rather than AVM, hence me thinking it was your plan in action. Take it as credit.

Honestly, I hope leelou is scum and I look like a fool, but the way this went down tells me almost no chance.

I presented my theory earlier, 1 of you and avm was scum and leelou was being positioned by scum to be today's lynch. When i ****ed up and spootface hammered, it seemed like it'd be something you'd have told him to do rather than AVM, hence me thinking it was your plan in action. Take it as credit.

Honestly, I hope leelou is scum and I look like a fool, but the way this went down tells me almost no chance.

agreed 

No.

You already look like a fool regardless of her alignment, have you ever read the dumb sh*t you write?

The last 10 pages are a complete sh-t show..   Although I'm not sure why Hess and CTM already have Leroy for town.

not being able to get ape or avm passed 3 tells me 1 is likely scum. 

Spoot, after being hesitant and cautious all game, blind hammers a few minutes after I inadvertently put at l-1? He even knew I was trying to put at L-2 for a reveal and still hammered.  I'd be shocked if she's not town.

Either you're being a fool, or I'm being a fool. Time will tell.

HURRY UP, JiF! <3

what a disaster..  I had a split shift today and was busy..

also got hired for a job I went for so was celebrating that.  within the same company but more $ and less grief.

Should have followed me on to Hess.  That parasite plays a very readable brand of mafia at the first hint of pressure.

I'll give you credit you'd say the EXACT same thing as town or scum. Being a natural born vile human being helps you in this game.

Spoot, after being hesitant and cautious all game, blind hammers a few minutes after I inadvertently put at l-1? He even knew I was trying to put at L-2 for a reveal and still hammered.  I'd be shocked if she's not town.

I wasn't aware of your intentions for putting down a vote on her. I have been reading all the new posts, but frankly have only been skimming so I can quickly get back to my re-read that's more in depth. Figured I'll look my closely when I finally catch up (if I ever DO).

So, all my current reads are based on what I'm finding back further in the thread, so they're not as current. My suspicions are also evolving as I go, so I could be wrong about Leelou. I hope I'm not. Or else I've made an egregious error.

Eh, we could all 3 just as easily be town.

Look at how the day unfolded. I made myself an easy target like I do when I scum hunt, and scum could have just camped out in one place all day... like on me *looks at 80 and LK* while the other manipulates *looks at Hess*

Nobody would blame them for sticking to me.

Then let town cannibalize itself and stay out of it.

How many scum could there be??  I'd say 3 at most given the fact there was in essence a SK in play.  I thought we were getting Ape up to L2..  I wanted the hammer.

if you think i think hess is legit agreeing with me you'd be wrong, he's creeping me out

yea, we'll see... i think your hardon for him is going to let him lead you around like a dumb puppy

for **** sake, you've pretty much been playing on par with LK all game.

sun comes up.... APE!!!

you take a dump.... APE!!!

you put on that dirty pair of cargo shorts you've been wearing since going to Lillith Fair.... APE!!!

your barista spits in your mochachino vegan latte with soy and wheatgrass.... APE!!!

you swallow your bosses cock for lunch.... APE!!!

you're the last person to leave work, not because you work hard, but because you like to sniff the seats of your coworkers.... APE!!!

you get the picture.... or should I go on???

So, while we wait, I just thought I'd tell you guys I ate the best meatball parm sandwich of my life tonight... and I made it here at home.

My meatball recipe is killer. I've won friendly competitions with it, it's a good one... but I'd always done my subs with italian bread. Thing is, up here the the italian bread sucks compared to the stuff I grew up with on LI.

So, I had some pizza dough, and made a baguette out of it, but I sprinkled garlic and olive oil on it before baking it... so it was basically a pizza sandwich bread, and with my meatballs and gravy... holy sh*t.

Please make fat jokes, but know that I ate green smoothie for breakfast and a huge salad for lunch. I'm reconditioning the way I eat, and Thursday is an indulgence night, as long as my day is whole foods.

So, while we wait, I just thought I'd tell you guys I ate the best meatball parm sandwich of my life tonight... and I made it here at home.

My meatball recipe is killer. I've won friendly competitions with it, it's a good one... but I'd always done my subs with italian bread. Thing is, up here the the italian bread sucks compared to the stuff I grew up with on LI.

So, I had some pizza dough, and made a baguette out of it, but I sprinkled garlic and olive oil on it before baking it... so it was basically a pizza sandwich bread, and with my meatballs and gravy... holy sh*t.

Please make fat jokes, but know that I ate green smoothie for breakfast and a huge salad for lunch. I'm reconditioning the way I eat, and Thursday is an indulgence night, as long as my day is whole foods.

Sounds interesting. 

Archived