Daredevil Mafia

JustInFudge

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not a fair question?

I'm no mafia Mensa, but it makes sense that before you question content-- content first needs to be generated. That means getting players actively posting. I thought making a joke about one of the games most active players, and then planting a vote there, would create some activity. Unfortunately he has some RL issues, which is understandable and fine.

so unvote Ape, vote LK, because maybe this will spur more people to post, and because reading your posts already makes my head hurt. 

what question did I answer for him? And no, I'm not scum.

This one:

Does that strike you as odd? Buddying...trying to get someone else to generate content...

I'm everyone's buddy, and no one needs to TRY to get Ape to generate content... Just want to speed the process along so we can actually start playing some mafia.

LK was talking about the Ape buddying with AVM.  Sounded here like you were trying to defend his buddying.  LK is an idiot, and I discredit anything he says about anyone (especially the Ape, who is his shiny object), but your response was interesting.

This one:

LK was talking about the Ape buddying with AVM.  Sounded here like you were trying to defend his buddying. LK is an idiot, and I discredit anything he says about anyone (especially the Ape, who is his shiny object), but your response was interesting.

Bro, you put on the worst town performance last game of all time. 

kanye_of_all_time_taylor_swift_let_you_f

I'm no mafia Mensa, but it makes sense that before you question content-- content first needs to be generated. That means getting players actively posting. I thought making a joke about one of the games most active players, and then planting a vote there, would create some activity. Unfortunately he has some RL issues, which is understandable and fine.

so unvote Ape, vote LK, because maybe this will spur more people to post, and because reading your posts already makes my head hurt. 

unvote, vote str8cash

your answer in itself would have been reasonable. voting me for asking you why you asked Ape to post and why you are buddying him, is pretty defensive. 

Fos leelou, idiot watch:80

unvote, vote str8cash

your answer in itself would have been reasonable. voting me for asking you why you asked Ape to post and why you are buddying him, is pretty defensive. 

Fos leelou, idiot watch:80

Not really an accurate representation of why I'm voting you, but at least we're playing some Mafia now so I'll take it!

Not really an accurate representation of why I'm voting you, but at least we're playing some Mafia now so I'll take it!

oh it's not? You wrote your shpeel and then said, "so - I am voting LK" 

thats called a case and then you followed it with a vote. You did vote me for asking you a couple questions and now you're trying to twist out of it. 

Damn son

oh it's not? You wrote your shpeel and then said, "so - I am voting LK" 

thats called a case and then you followed it with a vote. You did vote me for asking you a couple questions and now you're trying to twist out of it. 

Damn son

how about reading the post after my vote on you? Where it goes "Vote LK because..." 

This one:

LK was talking about the Ape buddying with AVM.  Sounded here like you were trying to defend his buddying.  LK is an idiot, and I discredit anything he says about anyone (especially the Ape, who is his shiny object), but your response was interesting.

I was not talking about Ape buddying AVM.

I was talking about Str8 Cash buddying to Ape by saying that Ape was one of our best players.

If you're head hurts now wait till he responds

Hmm, guess Spoot is going to take his time and feel things out in his first game, aaaaaand......

Nope.  1 post later.  lol. 

Well, I couldn't just take a vote against me lying down, now could I?

is he made of bacon?

I do frequently have bacon inside of me.

Do you plan on casing her for calling something boring?

No.

I said I would catch up and point out what I saw. I saw Leelou being very reactionary to early votes. It's not a case, it's an observation. 

Most of her comments echo my usual sentiments. 

Does that strike you as odd? Buddying...trying to get someone else to generate content...

No. 

Some people want me to post to read me early, because I can take a game over. Some people want me to play bad cop Ape, so they can read other people reacting to me. Some people want me to make a mess, so they can hide.

If you want to read into it, go ahead... Nothing odd about people making a return to mafia and wanting Ape action.

you were talking about the warcraft movie, although it's not the cgi characters but the humans meshed in with the cgi that is off putting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhFMIRuHAL4

In the same post I mentioned Deadpool and Xmen Apocalypse... wasn't sure if you meant either of them. 

Not my fault you are a horrible communicator.

I can't really answer that. That's up to you to determine whether there's anything to discuss, ask about etc. Nobody is expecting you to find anything necessarily meaningful 4 pages into the game.

But, you asked Ape to get involved so the game would get rolling. If you didn't think there was any content to discuss, by asking the Ape to get involved, what were you expecting him to do?

Good grief.

Bretts come back stops at one game. Book it.

Post of the game.

So LK is town and about to tunnel-vision the Ape again.  We're screwed. 

I won't bother this time, I learned last game that it actually is detrimental to the effort other put it... and I can't complain about lack of effort, if I'm antagonizing the guy that makes people not want to put in effort. 

lol.

LK has annoyed everyone to the point where lynching him D1 is a better pro-town move than lynching the Ape.  Or even me.

Yes.

This one:

Oh I misread it then- I thought LK was saying that I was buddying to Ape.

Have we figured out yet what he was talking about?

Brett wanted me to push the game forward, or talk more.

AVM wanted to go ApeVM with him... which harkens to the Vic/AVM fushion days.

Archived