Daredevil Mafia

JustInFudge

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty sure Crusher voted and unvoted, and hasn't recast... 

Vote Count

CTM (2) - Lizzie, Smash
Ape (2) - Pac, Hess
Pac (1) - 80
Spoot (1) - CTM
80 (1) - Crushlove
Hess (1) - Ape

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch

unvote vote AVM

vote AVM

13 players to start, 1 3rd party....3 scum = 25% not counting Brett. More reasonable than 4, can't guarantee Brett ever gets converted.

That being said...assuming Ape is telling the truth, and there's a TON of work put into a fake claim if not (I would be inclined to believe him)...town would have a cop, vig whisperer, sensor AND doc(possible bpv instead, with no doc...but doc is so common here I can't imagine it not being in the game).

vote Spoot and if so therewould HAVE to be a roleblocker at least. Prob need 3 rolled scum to counter balance.

I got a town power for ya.

Unvote Vote AVM

Powa like a boss MF

That's what I said.

Also, your bit about my info clearing Hess and 80 is completely wrong. 

A scenario where one of you isn't scum doesn't exist. It's math.

Unvite
Vote AVM

No-brainer.

This should be a correct update:

AVM (4) - Hess, Spoot, Smash, Ape
Spoot (2) - CTM, AVM
CTM (1) - Lizzie
Ape (1) - Pac
Pac (1) - 80

Thank you.

Sadly, I don't think I'd be that good my first time around. I'm not even as good a townie as I thought the first time around.

my first 3 games I was completely useless and clueless. Around game 4 I stared to get it. but you can still look awful and dumb even as a vet. Every game is different. Although you get a little better with time.

my first 3 games I was completely useless and clueless. Around game 4 I stared to get it. but you can still look awful and dumb even as a vet. Every game is different. Although you get a little better with time.

All my notes made me think I was a secret Mafia genius.

I fooled myself.

lol

why would someone counter CTM?

I have not been able to post for at least an hour I have had multiple multi quote posts with my replys not post or time out.... now I cant even put a quote in the ******* mother ******* reply. **** it I'm done with mafia on this freaking site after this game . Ive lost all train of thought on what I was going to say earlier and to be honest Im not going back and doing it again . CTM is my choice for scum and Ive already laid out my case so theres that. ****

that's CTM laying out garbage and people taking the god damn bait. Exactly why would there be a ******* counter

<3 you guys

Its not LYLO, right?

If so, the best lineup would be hess, ape, spoot, avm, 80 and one of pac or Lizzie on either my train or spoots

Regardless of which way we go, if its not lylo that will give the most info.

If you add the third element in I think it gets too confusing. If both Spoot and I go along with it, that gives the best info

Im reading on mobile, would like to hear input on that suggestion -- either he or or I have to be the lynch and it appears it will be me. Im pretty sure having me and ape on there and forcing one of pac/lizzie will show which of them is scum as well

if you guys could quote or tag me Id appreciate it

Okay, have one of Pac/LK -- Ape jump on and I will.

If Pac comes in and ninjas (and I flip scum) you lynch Spoot tomorrow then pac

If you are lynched and flip scum, why would you name your scum buddies for town to lynch next, and why should anyone believe you, then?

Sorry I was away guys, legitimately had a lot going on last evening after work.  I wasn't intentionally "hiding" like Crusher/AVM suggested.  

Just caught up.  I still like Pac for scum, but based on the Ape's reveal (which we'd have to assume means scum has a ton of power OR possibly 4 people on it if we believe it), and given that I think Spoot has been townier than AVM, this is the only vote to make:

Unvote vote AVM

Sorry I was away guys, legitimately had a lot going on last evening after work.  I wasn't intentionally "hiding" like Crusher/AVM suggested.  

Just caught up.  I still like Pac for scum, but based on the Ape's reveal (which we'd have to assume means scum has a ton of power OR possibly 4 people on it if we believe it), and given that I think Spoot has been townier than AVM, this is the only vote to make:

Unvote vote AVM

I cleared you and hess like an awesome ****in boss -- my apologies for doubting the League

Hey town, I just want to say GFY and thanks for lynching me so early so I can enjoy this beautiful winter day! 

imagejpeg

One rep to whoever guesses where I am (hint- this hosted the olympics)

Can't see it but lake placid?

we stay at whiteface lodge when we go. Love it there 

Archived