Daredevil Mafia

JustInFudge

Spoot cant be town and think both the Ape is telling the truth and 80 is scum.

He strikes me as a smart guy, and has clearly been studying the gameplay hard...

If you are referring to me, then no, I have not been studying the gameplay. I have looked up a few terms that I didn't know--some of which I'm still trying to understand--and they are still a few terms I've seen that I couldn't find. The only thing I was studying was the thread, and I gave up on that after Leelou flipped town.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone is lying and I don't have the skill or knowledge to figure out who, or properly defend myself. Just know that I warned you.

This is my retribution for lynching Leelou. I'll go to the gallows willingly, if I have to.

No one can say that I, Spoot-Face, run away from the consequences of my actions.

Im caving a bit -- genuinely cant decide if Spoot is playing an amazing game or Ape made an unbelievable fake claim.

I still dont see why he'd do it, unless he's burnt out on the game or was worried mass reveal would hurt scum...or something. He had maybe 3-4 people that wanted him lynched, thats it.

Im caving a bit -- genuinely cant decide if Spoot is playing an amazing game or Ape made an unbelievable fake claim.

I still dont see why he'd do it, unless he's burnt out on the game or was worried mass reveal would hurt scum...or something. He had maybe 3-4 people that wanted him lynched, thats it.

If you agree that either you or I are a lock for scum, and you don't think it's me, then it has to be YOU.

Unless someone is lying.

And Ive been at L1 how much today? Ape could come up and vote me, I flip town and lynch Spoot quickly tomorrow...game over

If Ape IS lying, then I've been fooled by him ALL game.

Gotta respect his game, if true. He could be the mastermind that I thought Leelou was.

it could be for example, pac and AVM d1. And AVM and crusher on d2. Or you could insert Spoot instead of AVM etc.

if you believe ape, then the only possibility is a AVM/spoot lock with an 80/Hess unknown and the rest of the players cleared (unless there is another 3rd party)

if you believe ape, then the only possibility is a AVM/spoot lock with an 80/Hess unknown and the rest of the players cleared (unless there is another 3rd party)

no

If all town reveals were to be true, two scenarios ...AVM and Spoot are both scum and me or 80 are the third, or one of AVM or Spoot are scum and Pac and Crusher is their teammate.  

Votes and other observations after the Ape reveal  

Smash logic 

this may potentially give us the whole scum team 

Only post by CTM since ape reveal 

Reveal 

im doc

Boom !  So of the 3 left on the Brett train LK's revel makes 2 of them scum I'm going with Spoot AVM as scummates So my vote stays on AVM

LeelouApeLKBretSpootPacAVM (3 non-town)

Pac Hole not really adding much to the game and Spoot has not really done anything that we can really grab onto because he's new will be a tough call between them

Boom !  So of the 3 left on the Brett train LK's revel makes 2 of them scum I'm going with Spoot AVM as scummates So my vote stays on AVM

LeelouApeLKBretSpootPacAVM (3 non-town)

Pac Hole not really adding much to the game and Spoot has not really done anything that we can really grab onto because he's new will be a tough call between them

Brett is one of three non town in D1 smash 

Here's the deal if we believe APE's claim which it seems most of us do since LK claimed Doc the only people possible to lynch today with any common sense are AVM, Spoot, PAC.

2 of those 3 are scum without a doubt based on APE's Info.

Lizzy thank you for claiming Doc and narrowing the field it was the only move for you that made sense since no one can seem to make up their mind. Good Play.

My question is do we vote AVM or Spoot since no one had had PAC on their radar much at all. 

Final Official Vote Count (D2) 
AVM (2) - LeelouHess
Ape (2) - 80LK
Leelou (6) - SmashAVMApeCrusher, CTMSpoot (2 non-town)
Hess (1) - Pac

FINAL VOTE COUNT (D1)
Brett (7) - LeelouApeLKBretSpootPacAVM (3 non-town)
Ape (1) - CTM
Leelou (1) - Smash
CTM (2) - Hess, 80
non-vote: CrusherVerb

By analysis of Ape reveal:

Lock scum: AVM, Spooge

not scum: CTM, smash, ape, crusher, LK, PAC 

Unproven: 80/Hess left 

Hess.

AVM, PAC and spooge were the only ones on both trains. 3 non town on day1 and that included Brett. 

PAC was not on the train day 2 and it had two non town

therefore , PAC is clean  

therefore, AVM and spooge are scum lock  

this is not up for debate  

I'll let you figure out why the rest are like I say they are 

now the only question is, do you believe ape?

If you agree that either you or I are a lock for scum, and you don't think it's me, then it has to be YOU.

Unless someone is lying.

I have consistently said either Ape is lying or you're scum. How half this game doesnt get this is beyond me

If all town reveals were to be true, two scenarios ...AVM and Spoot are both scum and me or 80 are the third, or one of AVM or Spoot are scum and Pac and Crusher is their teammate.  

<3 Hess

The only one that seems to friggin get it

Smash, this is second time I'm quoting myself but above are the only two possibilities based on the "town reveals"

Hess.

AVM, PAC and spooge were the only ones on both trains. 3 non town on day1 and that included Brett. 

PAC was not on the train day 2 and it had two non town

therefore , PAC is clean  

therefore, AVM and spooge are scum lock  

this is not up for debate  

I'll let you figure out why the rest are like I say they are 

now the only question is, do you believe ape?

Unless, for example, Spoot/Pac/Crush are scum...

On day 1 train that makes 3 non town -- Brett/Pac/Spoot

On day 2 train that makes 2 non town -- Pac/Spoot

You can replace me with Spoot or Pac with CTM/Smash. 

YES SMASH I KNOW YOU SAY YOU ARENT SCUM THATS NOT THE POINT

The point is the math does indeed work out with only one of Spoot/AVM as scum. We are NOT both LOCK scum

honestly you guys are idiots I'll explain this again.

Here is the ******* Brett lynch

LK HAS CLAIMED DOCTOR.

So on that train Ape is town, LK is town, Leelou is dead, Brett is dead, That leaves 3 ******* people as suspects 2 of which are SCUM since we know Brett accounted for one of the 3 non townies Spoot PAC AVM .........are you guys this ******* retarded

2 out of these 3 are scum SPOOT PAC AVM

Holy Christ

LK HAS CLAIMED DOCTOR.

So on that train Ape is town, LK is town, Leelou is dead, Brett is dead, That leaves 3 ******* people as suspects 2 of which are SCUM since we know Brett accounted for one of the 3 non townies Spoot PAC AVM .........are you guys this ******* retarded

Holy Christ

Dude you're not this dumb. It almost makes me think you're the third scum 

LK HAS CLAIMED DOCTOR.

Holy Christ

and...

Dude you're not this dumb. It almost makes me think you're the third scum 

Ok Im out I have no idea WTF your talking about . NO ONE EVER SAID BOTH YOU AND SPOOT WERE A LOCK FOR SCUM IF THEY DID THEY ARE WRONG. THE SCUM POOL BASED ON THE GOD DAMN BRETT TRAIN IS AVM, PAC,SPOOT. WTF ABOUT THAT DONT YOU UNDERSTAND AND WHY DONT YOU REALIZE IF WE ARE PICKING 2 OUT OF THE THREE IT DOES NOT MAKE YOU A LOCK.

Unless, for example, Spoot/Pac/Crush are scum...

On day 1 train that makes 3 non town -- Brett/Pac/Spoot

On day 2 train that makes 2 non town -- Pac/Spoot

You can replace me with Spoot or Pac with CTM/Smash. 

YES SMASH I KNOW YOU SAY YOU ARENT SCUM THATS NOT THE POINT

The point is the math does indeed work out with only one of Spoot/AVM as scum. We are NOT both LOCK scum

no. Spoot PAC and AVM were on first train. Spoot and AVM were on first and second train.first had three non town. Second train only had two non town. 

Pac was not on second train. 

Avm and Spoot are scum lock. 

The only and I repeat only way that they are not scum is if ape had a bullsh*t reveal and then we could use the reveal to work towards other ideas. Either you believe ape or you don't. 

If you don't agree with what I'm saying then you dot believe ape. That simple. 

no. Spoot PAC and AVM were on first train. Spoot and AVM were on first and second train.first had three non town. Second train only had two non town. 

Pac was not on second train. 

Avm and Spoot are scum lock. 

The only and I repeat only way that they are not scum is if ape had a bullsh*t reveal and then we could use the reveal to work towards other ideas. Either you believe ape or you don't. 

If you don't agree with what I'm saying then you dot believe ape. That simple. 

this is so disappointing.

They could both be scum, one has to be but not both. As I've explained.

Archived