Daredevil Mafia

JustInFudge

Avm and Spoot are scum lock. 

Oh, boy. I hope you're ready to eat crow.

If you don't agree with what I'm saying then you dot believe ape. That simple. 

Really hiding behind Ape, aren't ya?

I really can't tell if your scum or dumb. (First time I've insulted somebody's intelligence here. Congratulations.)

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you're either saying that there is third party still in the game or that ape is lying. The literally only way thatthere is a flaw in my argument. 

I'm gonna take the high road here and try and work you through this. 

D1-could be AVM, PAC and obv Brett as three non town

D2-could be AVM and Crusher as two non town

=scum team is AVM, Pac and Crush

side note: you can flip AVM with Spoot.

that is a very possible scenario where both AVM and Spoot are not both scum

no. Spoot PAC and AVM were on first train. Spoot and AVM were on first and second train.first had three non town. Second train only had two non town. 

Pac was not on second train. 

Avm and Spoot are scum lock. 

The only and I repeat only way that they are not scum is if ape had a bullsh*t reveal and then we could use the reveal to work towards other ideas. Either you believe ape or you don't. 

If you don't agree with what I'm saying then you dot believe ape. That simple. 

LK they are not locks .... You revealing was a smart move IMHO I called for it and it certainly put the odds in our favor now we have to play those odds and hope we guess right. Ive been in your situation before after claiming Doc just think things out and you'll be fine.

We took a day trip up to New Hampshire after I wrapped up my freelance work, just got home. 

I'm seeing a lot of mistakes in breaking down the info I provided. Assuming LK is telling the truth, It's like this:

If AVM is not scum, then Pac and Spoot are scum -which accounts for the D1 train. That still leaves the 3rd scum, and because Pac wasn't on the D2 train and the result said 2, it would be Spoot and one of either Crusher, Smash and CTM. Making the scum team Spoot, Pac and one of Crusher, CTM and Smash.

If AVM is scum, then AVM and Spoot would have to both be scum, because Pac is not on the D2 train. This would mean that AVM and Spoot are scum on both trains, and a 3rd scum is off-train.

fyi.. I said ape was dying to claim a power role a few days ago and he claimed no. I'm on phone , will find later 

FU fagmeyer that was me.

lol, wait, was I supposed to just outright tell CTM he was right I'm a power role, just because he asked... wtf planet is this guy on this game??? 

for the record, I was at L2 and refused to reveal... but why should details like that matter? 

We took a day trip up to New Hampshire after I wrapped up my freelance work, just got home. 

I'm seeing a lot of mistakes in breaking down the info I provided. Assuming LK is telling the truth, It's like this:

If AVM is not scum, then Pac and Spoot are scum -which accounts for the D1 train. That still leaves the 3rd scum, and because Pac wasn't on the D2 train and the result said 2, it would be Spoot and one of either Crusher, Smash and CTM. Making the scum team Spoot, Pac and one of Crusher, CTM and Smash.

If AVM is scum, then AVM and Spoot would have to both be scum, because Pac is not on the D2 train. This would mean that AVM and Spoot are scum on both trains, and a 3rd scum is off-train.

I already explained it to psychos like 100 times. 

There is something wrong with your math there.

Final Official Vote Count (D2) 
AVM (2) - Leelou, Hess
Ape (2) - 80, LK
Leelou (6) - SmashAVMApeCrusher, CTMSpoot (2 non-town)
Hess (1) - Pac

FINAL VOTE COUNT (D1)
Brett (7) - LeelouApeLKBretSpootPacAVM (3 non-town)
Ape (1) - CTM
Leelou (1) - Smash
CTM (2) - Hess, 80
non-vote: CrusherVerb

Assuming you and LK are telling the truth, then if AVM is scum, then it could still easily by AVM, Pac, and one of (Smash, Crusher, CTM).

According to both of your possible scenarios, I'm a lock to be scum. Which I'm not.

So, if you are so sure that I'm a lock to be scum, why not just vote me first? Go ahead. I dare you.

lol, wait, was I supposed to just outright tell CTM he was right I'm a power role, just because he asked... wtf planet is this guy on this game??? 

for the record, I was at L2 and refused to reveal... but why should details like that matter? 

what on Gods earth are you talking about. I called it, that you had a power role. That's all I was saying. I knew it when you were at L3 most of the day. I put you at L2 for about 15 mins.

huh? you were at l-2 and refused to reveal?

what on Gods earth are you talking about. I called it, that you had a power role. That's all I was saying. I knew it when you were at L3 most of the day. I put you at L2 for about 15 mins.

ape = lying scum bag 

huh? you were at l-2 and refused to reveal?

I put him at L2 for a couple mins. He kept shouting how dumb everyone is, seemed like a legit freak out for about 10 min then I unvoted.

then he kept pushing flinging his poop thing because he had a hardon to start pointing fingers. Obv pr or had a good fake pr ready. 

ape = lying scum bag 

He called himself the "Town Sensor". Have you seen that before? Is there always one in every game?

What if there isn't one this game. How easy would it be for Ape to claim it, with no one able to prove him wrong?

Also, is there a doc in every game? If there is, then I'll believe that LK is not lying.

Apes claim looks like a pile of steaming horse sh-t...  Not sure why Liz is claiming Doc with no pressure.  This has been a hard game for me to get into as I've had a lot going on the last few days so sorry for that.   Normally I'd say feel free to lynch me but I'm not sure if this is lyol or what...  Im just VT. 

Vote stands unless I tomorrow I re-read the last 10 pages and they make sense to my non hung over mind.

i know YOU called, it I made reference to when you did it... i was mocking CTM's assertion that because he asked me if I had a power role I was supposed to outright tell him? That's what is implied by what he's bitching about.

There is something wrong with your math there.

Assuming you and LK are telling the truth, then if AVM is scum, then it could still easily by AVM, Pac, and one of (Smash, Crusher, CTM).

According to both of your possible scenarios, I'm a lock to be scum. Which I'm not.

So, if you are so sure that I'm a lock to be scum, why not just vote me first? Go ahead. I dare you.

I have no problem lynching you first. It's got to be either you or AVM first though.

Pretty sure my math is correct. It should be assumed that you can run the exact same scenarios that you are responding to, but flip-flop you and AVM, which illustrates the outcome if you are, or aren't.

In other words, I'm not saying you are a "lock". The only guarantee I can make is that one of you or AVM has to be scum. 

Only that idiot LK brought up "lock" scenarios. If I had a "lock I would not have deliberated on whether or not to reveal. 

i know YOU called, it I made reference to when you did it... i was mocking CTM's assertion that because he asked me if I had a power role I was supposed to outright tell him? That's what is implied by what he's bitching about.

I said you were about to claim a power role .. you said no. 

all., ape earlier said there were likely 3 scum+ he denied having a power role

now he is trying to make you believe that in a 13 person game scum was facing a a sk, a Sk converter, a cop, a doc  AND a sensor against 3 scum

towm sensor is an incredibly powerful role, can absolutely decimate scum 

i refuse to believe that a seasoned vet like ape would guess at 3 scum knowing town had numerous power Roles

a better guess.. he was saying 3 scum to avoid the town lylo concerns 

He called himself the "Town Sensor". Have you seen that before? Is there always one in every game?

What if there isn't one this game. How easy would it be for Ape to claim it, with no one able to prove him wrong?

Also, is there a doc in every game? If there is, then I'll believe that LK is not lying.

if lk isn't countered he's not lying .. no death last night = doc 

Archived