Daredevil Mafia

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Your vagina?

Deadline is when you get laid. So... prolly a while.

Imagine like it's a buffet, and every time you try and shovel some bacon onto your plate, you wind up bringing along some broccoli,  You don't know how the broccoli got there, but you do know that you

Posted Images

I have no problem lynching you first. It's got to be either you or AVM first though.

Pretty sure my math is correct. It should be assumed that you can run the exact same scenarios that you are responding to, but flip-flop you and AVM, which illustrates the outcome if you are, or aren't.

In other words, I'm not saying you are a "lock". The only guarantee I can make is that one of you or AVM has to be scum. 

Only that idiot LK brought up "lock" scenarios. If I had a "lock I would not have deliberated on whether or not to reveal.

Well, then you have a typo. Because in the two scenarios bolded below, you say I'm scum in BOTH.

We took a day trip up to New Hampshire after I wrapped up my freelance work, just got home. 

I'm seeing a lot of mistakes in breaking down the info I provided. Assuming LK is telling the truth, It's like this:

If AVM is not scum, then Pac and Spoot are scum -which accounts for the D1 train. That still leaves the 3rd scum, and because Pac wasn't on the D2 train and the result said 2, it would be Spoot and one of either Crusher, Smash and CTM. Making the scum team Spoot, Pac and one of Crusher, CTM and Smash.

If AVM is scum, then AVM and Spoot would have to both be scum, because Pac is not on the D2 train. This would mean that AVM and Spoot are scum on both trains, and a 3rd scum is off-train.

Don't know why you don't see what I'm referring to.

Is that a typo, or are you lying?

if lk isn't countered he's not lying .. no death last night = doc 

Okay, I figured that someone WOULD counter him. Just wasn't sure if there was always a doc in the game. If so, then it's LK.

I just was wondering the possibility that LK saw that no one was claiming doc, and then decided to risk it and claim himself, on the hunch that no one COULD counter him. And, if they did, he could always say that they are just lying to save themselves--and that HE was the one that did it first. Ape could've done the same thing with Town Sensor.

I said you were about to claim a power role .. you said no. 

all., ape earlier said there were likely 3 scum+ he denied having a power role

now he is trying to make you believe that in a 13 person game scum was facing a a sk, a Sk converter, a cop, a doc  AND a sensor against 3 scum

towm sensor is an incredibly powerful role, can absolutely decimate scum 

i refuse to believe that a seasoned vet like ape would guess at 3 scum knowing town had numerous power Roles

a better guess.. he was saying 3 scum to avoid the town lylo concerns 

vote ape 

You are Lizzie. 

I honestly have no desire to do this with you. 

Well, then you have a typo. Because in the two scenarios bolded below, you say I'm scum in BOTH.

Don't know why you don't see what I'm referring to.

Is that a typo, or are you lying?

No, I'm not lying. 

What did I just say? flip-flop your name with AVM's name. Here...

If spoot is not scum, then Pac and avm are scum...

If spoot is scum, then AVM and Spoot would have to both be scum...

No, I'm not lying. 

What did I just say? flip-flop your name with AVM's name. Here...

If spoot is not scum, then Pac and avm are scum...

If spoot is scum, then AVM and Spoot would have to both be scum...

Alright, I see. Bear with me.

it's percentages and odds. You're not in anyone's head you creep.

Oh, I am... *looks at CTM and LK*

Seriously though, if you look at the circumstances here, there's 10 players in the game. Making it impossible for this to be an immediate LYLO play. If the reveal were fake, it would have to be so perfect mathematically, that it wouldn't fall on it's face when scrutinized, or incriminate other scum, it wouldn't be immediately broken by any townie reveals, and it would have to be proactively designed to avoid breaking as town makes decisions on who to lynch... if it were a long-play LYLO play it would have to outlast several lynches and night phases without breaking... so it would have to be better than perfect.

Dumb. Any other player reveals with this and we just go through the motions of leveraging the info for lynches... me? Forget it... I'm the ******* boogey man.

Okay, I figured that someone WOULD counter him. Just wasn't sure if there was always a doc in the game. If so, then it's LK.

I just was wondering the possibility that LK saw that no one was claiming doc, and then decided to risk it and claim himself, on the hunch that no one COULD counter him. And, if they did, he could always say that they are just lying to save themselves--and that HE was the one that did it first. Ape could've done the same thing with Town Sensor.

this was obvious coaching 

with 3 scum it's not 

with 4 scum and a successful NK it would be LYLO 

yes I know .. and they know who doc is, so nk should go through .. but I don't know if he's claiming someone is def scum.. I'm at a party on phone playing this sh*t

CTM must be a great party. Sneaking in the Mafia 

anyway ape is slime I'm down with a Lynch **** it 

unvote vote ape

turnING in. ******* early day tomorrow and friends just left. I was posting during cards against humanity. Lost by 1. Last card combo= slight caress on inside leg + natural male enhancement = gogurt

Opposite argument applies to Ape as scum with 4 scum...

4 scum

convertible Vig (so essentially an SK to start)

vs

Doc, cop, vig whisperer and 5 VT.

This scenario keeps me alive, but honestly it's hard to see it.

CTM must be a great party. Sneaking in the Mafia 

anyway ape is slime I'm down with a Lynch **** it 

unvote vote ape

turnING in. ******* early day tomorrow and friends just left. I was posting during cards against humanity. Lost by 1. Last card combo= slight caress on inside leg + natural male enhancement = gogurt

lol

My favorite combo I've done was: Ass-less Chaps + The Heart of A Child = The Trail of Tears.

I had nothing but bullsh*t cards that didn't fit, so I tried to put them in the most hilariously ridiculous way.

Or Ape is right and CTM is lying because it's AVM, Pac, & CTM. ****!

unvote

you were doing well until the unvote 

ape said 3 scum

dont see 3 scum facing off with a doc,cop, 3rd party vig who could be converted to town vig AND a town sensor .. it's unbalanced

if ape was legit town sensor he'd have thought 4 scum for sure 

lets string the hairy bitch up

ape said 3 scum

dont see 3 scum facing off with a doc,cop, 3rd party vig who could be converted to town vig AND a town sensor .. it's unbalanced

CTM makes a good point it would be unbalanced but I have not believed him since he claimed so maybe its his role that makes it unbalanced not the APE's. Its still a possibility that the Ape and CTM are scum its a long shot but i would not put it past either of them to both try to claim since it covers one of their asses for sure. Unvote

I could see these 2 goons competing in the Scum thread as to which reveal would win.

Edited by Smashmouth

ape said 3 scum

yeah it's a good point that it's possible that he tried to sell the claim by easing our concerns about putting us into LYLO 

I'm seeing someone now.. parties had more appeal as a single man lol

true  I also was going to say you were trying to look more popular in front of your date via Mafia lol

CTM makes a good point it would be unbalanced but I have not believed him since he claimed so maybe its his role that makes it unbalanced not the APE's. Its still a possibility that the Ape and CTM are scum its a long shot but i would not put it past either of them to both try to claim since it covers one of their asses for sure. Unvote

I could see these 2 goons competing in the Scum thread as to which reveal would win.

both of their timing was off except that CTM claimed RL reasons and ape said he didn't want to die with that info. Ape if true wasn't smart enough to reveal immediately at day break. He is the least credible imo

Good ******* grief.

Let me explain something ... You didn't want to vote CTM earlier and said you believed his claim when I was screaming bullsh*t. Now you want us to believe both of your power roles are in this game ? That's a bit far fetched don't you think ? I'm not saying your the scum bag here all I'm saying is we need to look at this before jumping to a vote .

I'm positive either you or CTM are scum I'm just not sure which. I also find it funny 2 good players are still alive, you would think scum would have voted one of you off by now, but they didn't. There is also the slight possibility both of you can be scum so if one of the reveals fails the other comes out smelling like a rose ... its a smart play if you 2 pulled that off or are attempting too.

I can see scum leaving APE alive because sometimes he can take over a game and if you were heading in the wrong direction you can be an asset to the scum team. That being said, there is a very good chance IMHO CTM is the scum here since you (APE) were taking his side earlier so what reason would he have to target you in a NK.

@Lizard King did you protect any one other than yourself ? If you did now is a good time to let us know. The right play would have been to protect yourself until you were sure of a PR/Cop in the game  but he's dead .

This is a tough call. I can vote CTM because I didn't like his reveal in the first place and I hate to second guess my self or I can vote AVM/Spoot believing the APE.

The other scenario I laid out calling both CTM and APE scum my vote would have to be CTM because its the safer bet of the 2 if I'm wrong.

2 scenarios point to CTM so I'm going to Vote CTM

What I don't get is you had this information and were voting and pushing to lynch me first. 

there's that and also the fact he believed CTM earlier and the issue I have with that is if APE was powered up how in the hell could he believe CTM and go against me when I called bullsh*t on CTM's reveal. I agree with CTM when he says no way in hell all these power roles are in the game so APE may very well be dirty so once again Im going to change my mind and Unvote CTM and vote APE

What I don't get is you had this information and were voting and pushing to lynch me first. 

Yea, if you look at my reveal, that 3rd bullet was just wrong I think. I had surmised that someone off-train had to be scum too. It's pretty clear leading up to my reveal where I talked about you not being on either train that I thought I had sh*t figured out. I also thought that me staying off the lynch of AVM and Spoot would garner more information by having others join it... which was what I was alluding to when you told me to unvote.

Honestly, if I'm scum and making fake reveal, it gets vetted by my team and is airtight... I don't drop a fake reveal and then conclude the wrong things from it.

Some people here are obvious scum, the rest are just idiots.