Daredevil Mafia

JustInFudge

there's that and also the fact he believed CTM earlier and the issue I have with that is if APE was powered up how in the hell could he believe CTM and go against me when I called bullsh*t on CTM's reveal. I agree with CTM when he says no way in hell all these power roles are in the game so APE may very well be dirty so once again Im going to change my mind and Unvote CTM and vote APE

What the **** is wrong with you?

The fact that I'm powered up is WHY I believed CTM. I figured "super hero game" there was going to be a sh*t ton of roles tuned to specific characters, which I alluded to way back when Leelou died. I acknowledged knowing this game isn't just based on S1 of the show... think about why? So, I'd have had to have my fake reveal figured out all the way back then, before Leelou's death, when claiming sensor would have been pointless because I'd have no fake info to share... meanwhile, I was at L2 then, and DIDN'T REVEAL.

Stupid.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You ******* morons... CTM is suggesting that I'm lying and there must be 4 scum, right?

10 players. 6 town. 4 scum.

If Ape is mislynched (-1 town), if scum successfully NK (-1 town). Scum wins.

What he's doing is just as much a LYLO play as what he's accusing me of, if there are 4 scum. 

But yea, keep swallowing his cock.... idiots.

Since you're all just following like lemming... let me remind you of just how far off-meta CTM is right now.

ape = lying scum bag 

This isn't pragmatism. After a game-breaking reveal, he doesn't even ponder the circumstances around my reveal, the complexity of the if/then scenarios, or expound upon the pragmatic approach to what to do after a reveal like this... He just outright cries LIAR!!! Normally, CTM is the first to step forward as a town leader and offer up the different logical paths to consider. Not this.

Apes claim looks like a pile of steaming horse sh-t...  Not sure why Liz is claiming Doc with no pressure.  This has been a hard game for me to get into as I've had a lot going on the last few days so sorry for that.   Normally I'd say feel free to lynch me but I'm not sure if this is lyol or what...  Im just VT. 

Vote stands unless I tomorrow I re-read the last 10 pages and they make sense to my non hung over mind.

This guy is a bit more obvious in his motivations. Something tells me scum knows they're done here... 

I said you were about to claim a power role .. you said no. 

all., ape earlier said there were likely 3 scum+ he denied having a power role

now he is trying to make you believe that in a 13 person game scum was facing a a sk, a Sk converter, a cop, a doc  AND a sensor against 3 scum

towm sensor is an incredibly powerful role, can absolutely decimate scum 

i refuse to believe that a seasoned vet like ape would guess at 3 scum knowing town had numerous power Roles

a better guess.. he was saying 3 scum to avoid the town lylo concerns 

The first half of this post is drivel about balance. This is basically gaming the mod, and ignoring we haven't seen any scum yet, and do not know how roled up they are. CTM gamed the mod after his own reveal too, at the time I thought nothing of it. 

CTM knows full well that we've had setups this size in which town has had Cop, Doc, Tracker, Watcher type roles... and it's simply off-set by scum roles. Now, he's playing naive (which he most certainly isn't) and acting like a Sensor couldn't be balanced by scum powers. 

There's no logical thought put into what he's saying, he's just flinging sh*t at the wall to see what sticks to create paranoia. Paranoia is literally the last ditch effort here.

vote ape 

He votes.

I find apes claim highly suspect ..but I haven't yet figured out if it's a possible end game claim as scum.. will review in a bit 

This is the sequence that is most alarming. He already has a vote on me. He's again pushing that it's highly suspect without any evidence of having broken down the numbers to see how impossible it would be for my reveal to be fake in the first place. Then he says he needs to run the math... does that compute? He's voting me, but he'll follow up later with the math.

with 3 scum it's not 

with 4 scum and a successful NK it would be LYLO 

Then this idiot jumps in.

yes I know .. and they know who doc is, so nk should go through .. but I don't know if he's claiming someone is def scum.. I'm at a party on phone playing this sh*t

wait.. town lynch + nk= game over with 4 scum

this is an end game play imo.. lynch ape 

And then yea, CTM doesn't run the math, he just takes what Lizzie says and runs with it.

This isn't the pragmatism you expect from CTM. 

If the scenario where only 1 of AVM or Spoot is scum, the minute we lynch one of them we learn which of them is scum, pac is scum, and 1/3 of Crusher, CTM and Smash is scum.  Since Smash is actually on the AVM train, if I live, my results would probably vet that dummy. Making it a choice between Crusher and CTM. In other words, if this is the scenario we're looking at, then the scum team is done. Here:

If AVM is not scum, then Pac and Spoot are scum -which accounts for the D1 train. That still leaves the 3rd scum, and because Pac wasn't on the D2 train and the result said 2, it would be Spoot and one of either Crusher, Smash and CTM. Making the scum team Spoot, Pac and one of Crusher, CTM and Smash.

Given that CTM and Pac suddenly swept in with this sh*t as AVM was within hammer range, and yes the timing matters here, I'm guessing this is their last ditch effort play. 

So, if there are 3 scum, then they are dead men walking right now. If there are 4 scum, then both CTM's proposition and mine present equal risk of a LYLO. 

I'm tired. I cannot do all the thinking for the town... at some points, you guys have to stop being paranoid idiots.

What the **** is wrong with you?

The fact that I'm powered up is WHY I believed CTM. I figured "super hero game" there was going to be a sh*t ton of roles tuned to specific characters, which I alluded to way back when Leelou died. I acknowledged knowing this game isn't just based on S1 of the show... think about why? So, I'd have had to have my fake reveal figured out all the way back then, before Leelou's death, when claiming sensor would have been pointless because I'd have no fake info to share... meanwhile, I was at L2 then, and DIDN'T REVEAL.

Stupid.

So what your saying is because its a super hero game its ok to role the ******* sh*t out of it ? That's ridiculous logic.

This post is pure bullsh*t. I have never seen a 13 player game roled up like you are claiming, in this respect I agree with CTM 100 % and this is where you made your mistake and got caught in your reveal. If you would have sided with me earlier on CTM after his reveal you might have had a shot but you didn't. Stamping your feet and calling everyone Idiots is not helping your cause the mock outrage does not work here. Next time before you reveal look at how you have actually played and it might come in handy.

Since you're all just following like lemming... let me remind you of just how far off-meta CTM is right now.

This isn't pragmatism. After a game-breaking reveal, he doesn't even ponder the circumstances around my reveal, the complexity of the if/then scenarios, or expound upon the pragmatic approach to what to do after a reveal like this... He just outright cries LIAR!!! Normally, CTM is the first to step forward as a town leader and offer up the different logical paths to consider. Not this.

This guy is a bit more obvious in his motivations. Something tells me scum knows they're done here... 

The first half of this post is drivel about balance. This is basically gaming the mod, and ignoring we haven't seen any scum yet, and do not know how roled up they are. CTM gamed the mod after his own reveal too, at the time I thought nothing of it. 

CTM knows full well that we've had setups this size in which town has had Cop, Doc, Tracker, Watcher type roles... and it's simply off-set by scum roles. Now, he's playing naive (which he most certainly isn't) and acting like a Sensor couldn't be balanced by scum powers. 

There's no logical thought put into what he's saying, he's just flinging sh*t at the wall to see what sticks to create paranoia. Paranoia is literally the last ditch effort here.

He votes.

This is the sequence that is most alarming. He already has a vote on me. He's again pushing that it's highly suspect without any evidence of having broken down the numbers to see how impossible it would be for my reveal to be fake in the first place. Then he says he needs to run the math... does that compute? He's voting me, but he'll follow up later with the math.

And then yea, CTM doesn't run the math, he just takes what Lizzie says and runs with it.

Ape.. you admit suggesting 3 scum and you admit believing my role.

If so, how can you think the setup was balanced at

3 scum

vs

1 convertable 3rd party vig (who oh btw can kill scum too and easily be made town)

vs

vig converter

cop

doc

town sensor

5 VT

Imo, i feel very strongly that you;d have thought 4 scum in this scenario, as a veteran mode. The last game we just played was 4 scum vs 9 town

we don't know that yet ...

No, I'm saying that Ape supposedly thought there was all these roles and still tried to say there were 3 scum (when we were talking about lylo)

That is my issue, if he thought town was rolled up, no way does he think scum has only 3 members

No, I'm saying that Ape supposedly thought there was all these roles and still tried to say there were 3 scum (when we were talking about lylo)

That is my issue, if he thought town was rolled up, no way does he think scum has only 3 members

yep I know what youtr saying

Um, cause he's lying? lol

You realize how little sense this makes, right?

I come up with a brilliant fake claim, put in place a paradigm in which scum gets LYLO by lynching AVM or Spoot, but then I don't vote either of them myself... if it's LYLO which is what you're insisting, then there's absolutely NO scenario in which me voting Hess to keep scum hunting makes sense. None.

He votes.

blah blah blah... i said I was posting from a party, I even corrected LK's math after thinking about it a bit. (lizzie said tomrrow is lylo, i'm saying it's game over with 4 scum)l 

The bottom is more lies

shut yer hairy blowhole

but only 3 scum?

nonsense

If scum was given a GF, role blocker, role cop, vests, yeah it balances out pretty easily. This whole angle that about 4 vs. 3 scum, and the assumptions I would have made, and the setup that JIF would have created is a major reach...

At some point, why don't you (if you're town), just look at the anti-logic that you're suggesting. My fake claim would have to be air-tight, if it's LYLO then not for one second do I vote anyone but AVM/Spoot, just goes on and on... every single aspect of it would have to be perfect, and impossibly scaleable to account for every counter argument that could be thrown at it. 

It has been. Which is why you've moved on to this 4 vs. 3 scum angle. 

I sent a message to Max and created a thread titled "The Quoting System" if you have Issues please post them there. here is the link to the thread its in the Mafia forums.please do not respond to this post in this game thread so we do not disrupt the current game .

If scum was given a GF, role blocker, role cop, vests, yeah it balances out pretty easily. This whole angle that about 4 vs. 3 scum, and the assumptions I would have made, and the setup that JIF would have created is a major reach...

At some point, why don't you (if you're town), just look at the anti-logic that you're suggesting. My fake claim would have to be air-tight, if it's LYLO then not for one second do I vote anyone but AVM/Spoot, just goes on and on... every single aspect of it would have to be perfect, and impossibly scaleable to account for every counter argument that could be thrown at it. 

Just because you role up both sides that does not always = balance especially in a small game. Once again no way in hell there is a Sensor, a cop, a Doc, a Vig and a recruiter (who usually side with town) no way in hell./

blah blah blah... i said I was posting from a party, I even corrected LK's math after thinking about it a bit. (lizzie said tomrrow is lylo, i'm saying it's game over with 4 scum)l 

The bottom is more lies

shut yer hairy blowhole

Incredible. You can't counter, so you just blanket statement it all as lies... you're so off-meta it's disgusting. 

I've said it already, I've got scum backed into a corner with my reveal, with AVM nearing lynch... no matter what AVM flips, it pretty handily isolates the rest of scum. Then... Pac pops in and votes me... you pop in and vote me... you fear-mongering about LYLO is a joke, if town mislynches me right now, and there really are 4 scum, then it's LYLO too. 

So, in essence you are flailing around trying to get town NOT to lynch AVM because LYLO, and instead they should lynch me which also presents LYLO.

And it's working... because if you keep the dummies alive long enough, they become scum's greatest asset.

Go ahead lemmings... follow him... 2 games in a row where I could have led town to victory, and no, instead you paranoid morons just can't see past me... while CTM basically has his way with you like you just chugged a rufee cocktail.

Here you go... I am the Town Sensor. Works like it always does, I get a result each night with the amount of non-town on each train. I've confirmed with JIF that it's NON-TOWN and not just scum. So Brett definitely counts as one of the results on his own train. 

Final Official Vote Count (D2) 
AVM (2) - Leelou, Hess
Ape (2) - 80, LK
Leelou (6) - SmashAVMApeCrusher, CTMSpoot (2 non-town)
Hess (1) - Pac

FINAL VOTE COUNT (D1)
Brett (7) - LeelouApeLKSpootPacAVM (2 non-town)
Ape (1) - CTM
Leelou (1) - Smash
CTM (2) - Hess, 80
non-vote: CrusherVerb

Removed Brett and reduced count to make easier.

Little hung over, for arguments sake, why does 1 of AVM/Spoot have to be non town if there are 4 scum?

Why couldn't scum be 2 of CTM, Smash and Crusher, + LK, PAc?

I wish AVM would stop actin so weird. Actually what I think is if it's a Scum FR by Ape, AVM could still be scum and it'd be an inadvertent buss in order to let Ape ride, so to speak.

AVM's play isn't adding up otherwise.

I'm also inclined to ride "Spoof is Town" to the end. So if Ape is telling the truth AVM is def scum and if lying AVM is could still be scum caught in the buss.

could be why Ape was voting me first today. 

Ape pushing my lynch with this information stinks.

unvote

Just because you role up both sides that does not always = balance especially in a small game. Once again no way in hell there is a Sensor, a cop, a Doc, a Vig and a recruiter (who usually side with town) no way in hell./

So, this presents an interesting conundrum... you're either scum, piggybacking on CTM's stupidity... or CTM is leading you around.

Either way, it's good to note that, as I'd expect, you would rather jump to ill-informed blockhead conclusions than weigh out actual logic.

What you're saying is "we don't know how the game is design, but there's no way it's design this way, and I'm willing to lose based on this assumption" trumps "ape would have had to design is fake reveal on D1, and architect it so well that by D3 it would not back him into a corner, it would be scaleable to account for changes in the game out of his control".

You can't be serious.

So scum has a roleblocker, but had a failed NK last night when the cop was dead and they were likely staring at lylo?

Come on

Removed Brett and reduced count to make easier.

Little hung over, for arguments sake, why does 1 of AVM/Spoot have to be non town if there are 4 scum?

Why couldn't scum be 2 of CTM, Smash and Crusher, + LK, PAc?

Ugh, after Brett flipped 3rd party, I considered the probability of him being converted slim. So in my mind he's been SK, and I honestly never considered there being 4 scum, so my entire reveal and the logic it informs is based on 3 scum. 

It may be balanced against there being a recruitable character for the scum team, to go from 3 to 4. Or a simp. The source material to role adaptation possibilities are huge. 

If there are 4, then it changes quite a bit.

I can try and figure it out, but is there any point, you sound pretty ******* convinced and dug in. I'd prefer not wasting more of my weekend.

Archived