Daredevil Mafia

JustInFudge

No. 

Some people want me to post to read me early, because I can take a game over. Some people want me to play bad cop Ape, so they can read other people reacting to me. Some people want me to make a mess, so they can hide.

If you want to read into it, go ahead... Nothing odd about people making a return to mafia and wanting Ape action.

Some people want you to STFU

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since I haven't seen a vote count since pg 3...

UNofficial Vote Count:

Brett (3) - Crushlove, Ape, Lizzie
Verb (2) - 80, AVM
JF80 (2) - Verb, Ballin
Liz (2) - Smash, Brett
Ape (1) - CTM
Pac (1) - Spoot
Smash (1) - Leelou
Spoot (1) - Pac

With 13 players alive, it takes 7 to lynch

Looking at votes, not really a lot going on. Typical start to Day 1 and it looks like Brett is getting fed up with Lizzie. No shocker there. 

I really don't think the ISO thing is working, that or I'm completely having a blonde moment. 

Does that strike you as odd? Buddying...trying to get someone else to generate content...

question to cash

You'll get a headache trying to make sense of it. 

leelou comment 1

It's not a fair question?

So LK is town and about to tunnel-vision the Ape again.  We're screwed. 

80 comment 1

I'm no mafia Mensa, but it makes sense that before you question content-- content first needs to be generated. That means getting players actively posting. I thought making a joke about one of the games most active players, and then planting a vote there, would create some activity. Unfortunately he has some RL issues, which is understandable and fine.

so unvote Ape, vote LK, because maybe this will spur more people to post, and because reading your posts already makes my head hurt. 

cash votes me

LK has annoyed everyone to the point where lynching him D1 is a better pro-town move than lynching the Ape.  Or even me.

80, #2, plus nudge

This one:

LK was talking about the Ape buddying with AVM.  Sounded here like you were trying to defend his buddying.  LK is an idiot, and I discredit anything he says about anyone (especially the Ape, who is his shiny object), but your response was interesting.

80 #3

Oh I misread it then- I thought LK was saying that I was buddying to Ape.

cash acknowledges what I asked the ape

I was not talking about Ape buddying AVM.

I was talking about Str8 Cash buddying to Ape by saying that Ape was one of our best players.

What?!?!?! 

cash acts like I'm nuts for stating what he just acknowledged 

Just....just don't bother with him.

80 #4

Remember what I said about a headache? 

leelou 2

If you're head hurts now wait till he responds

Good grief.

Post of the game.

I won't bother this time, I learned last game that it actually is detrimental to the effort other put it... and I can't complain about lack of effort, if I'm antagonizing the guy that makes people not want to put in effort. 

lol.

Yes.

3 ape posts on telling cash to ignore me

Looking at votes, not really a lot going on. Typical start to Day 1 and it looks like Brett is getting fed up with Lizzie. No shocker there. 

I really don't think the ISO thing is working, that or I'm completely having a blonde moment. 

leelou 3

10 posts by 3 players ( leelou, 80,Ape) all telling Cash that i don't make any sense. 80 nudged that voting me would be pro town but didn't follow through with a vote. Interesting. 

Seems contrived, playing the "Lizzy is crazy" card yet expending a lot of effort to discredit any observations I'm making. 

Also, leelou stating after her VC that nothing seems to be going on while there is finally a train on Cash, where two pages ago she just said that the game needed content, is also an interesting comment. ..which by the way she has spent no time actually trying to generate activity 

Smash only said it once which, if you really think someone's crazy, is the right effort to put into it 

Voting cash for the squirming pointed out but leelou and 80 both ping 

cant ping Ape on it because too much water under that bridge but worth noting imo

question to cash

leelou comment 1

80 comment 1

cash votes me

80, #2, plus nudge

80 #3

80 #4

leelou 2

leelou 3

10 posts by 3 players ( leelou, 80,Ape) all telling Cash that i don't make any sense. 80 nudged that voting me would be pro town but didn't follow through with a vote. Interesting. 

Seems contrived, playing the "Lizzy is crazy" card yet expending a lot of effort to discredit any observations I'm making. 

Also, leelou stating after her VC that nothing seems to be going on while there is finally a train on Cash, where two pages ago she just said that the game needed content, is also an interesting comment. ..which by the way she has spent no time actually trying to generate activity 

Smash only said it once which, if you really think someone's crazy, is the right effort to put into it 

cant ping Ape on it because too much water under that bridge but worth noting imo

Good God, almighty.

This sh*t is hard to navigate on mobile, I was in the wrong thread.

Lost power and was trying to conserve battery life, back up and running (woo heat!) now...catching up. Apologies. Hope you all up north are faring well in the snowpocalypse of whatever they're calling it.

I was all excited by your return until you volunteered to be scum co-mvp

It's all part...of the plan.

/Joker'd

I'll tag team anything with you.

Yea, because I'm awesome.

Good vote.

Can't confirm these two town (yet) but I can confirm Awesome.

Bro, you put on the worst town performance last game of all time. 

kanye_of_all_time_taylor_swift_let_you_f

How many people quit mafia forever? Then it wasn't even a top 5 worst performance of 80s, much less top 5 all time.

kids these days...

I was not talking about Ape buddying AVM.

I was talking about Str8 Cash buddying to Ape by saying that Ape was one of our best players.

Like Verb listening to the hottest school gossip, I can't even right now.

What?!?!?! 

No amount of time away can prepare you for this. LK is one of a kind.

Just....just don't bother with him.

80s learning mafia, I'm getting over my fear of umbrellas, and Brett is back. The world is a better place.

This is starting to get tense now...

Wait...you post memes too? Oh you're going to fit right in.

Have we figured out yet what he was talking about?

Brett wanted me to push the game forward, or talk more.

AVM wanted to go ApeVM with him... which harkens to the Vic/AVM fushion days.

He hasn't even figured out what he was talking about yet (though he says Brett).

^^btw, legit slight town ping

question to cash

leelou comment 1

80 comment 1

cash votes me

80, #2, plus nudge

80 #3

80 #4

leelou 2

leelou 3

....literally can not even

Ape, Leelou and LIzzie playing like they do as town.

CTM and Pac playing like they always do on D1. Smash as well.

Null read on 80...had one slight ping but it's something he's done as town recently too, leaning town.

All others are pretty null. Couple of new guys, Brett back from a 3 year hiatus and a bunch of the vets have adopted a lay low strategy on D1 (I think).

This sh*t is hard to navigate on mobile, I was in the wrong thread.

Lost power and was trying to conserve battery life, back up and running (woo heat!) now...catching up. Apologies. Hope you all up north are faring well in the snowpocalypse of whatever they're calling it.

would have been great if you actually posted in the wrong thread

any reads so far

It's Sunday, I'm still catching up on work from last week. The last time I read the thread it was at 9 pages and nothing was happening other than some salutations and goofball sh*t, nothing I'd consider true gameplay yet... oh, except that you are jumping at your own shadow.

If I had to guess, I'd say you are town, because you are doing the bold... but in your kooky mind, this will mean I'm buddying you, amirght?

Null read on 80...had one slight ping but it's something he's done as town recently too, leaning town.

All others are pretty null. Couple of new guys, Brett back from a 3 year hiatus and a bunch of the vets have adopted a lay low strategy on D1 (I think).

Hmm... hadn't gotten to this. Not sure how anyone has reads yet, let alone on this many people.

Nobody is doing anything.

All others are pretty null. Couple of new guys, Brett back from a 3 year hiatus and a bunch of the vets have adopted a lay low strategy on D1 (I think).

Really? I mean I haven't seen much from Ape or Lizzie yet that could be town or scum play. The default read on Lizzie is he just doesn't get it and he is auto derp town, but he plays that way as scum too. Ape has been busy and not really posting volumes yet. I know I haven't really done much except call people boring, and that is because everyone is doing what they normally do. It's like we are quietly going through the motions. 

I agree CTM, Pac and Smash are playing D1 like normal, but so are 80 and Verb. 

I'm hoping participation picks up after the weekend. 

It's Sunday, I'm still catching up on work from last week. The last time I read the thread it was at 9 pages and nothing was happening other than some salutations and goofball sh*t, nothing I'd consider true gameplay yet... oh, except that you are jumping at your own shadow.

If I had to guess, I'd say you are town, because you are doing the bold... but in your kooky mind, this will mean I'm buddying you, amirght?

fine. But you're telling me that cash's vote on me didn't strike you as the slightest bit odd?

Really? I mean I haven't seen much from Ape or Lizzie yet that could be town or scum play. The default read on Lizzie is he just doesn't get it and he is auto derp town, but he plays that way as scum too. Ape has been busy and not really posting volumes yet. I know I haven't really done much except call people boring, and that is because everyone is doing what they normally do. It's like we are quietly going through the motions. 

I agree CTM, Pac and Smash are playing D1 like normal, but so are 80 and Verb. 

I'm hoping participation picks up after the weekend. 

Ape is being more aggressive despite not seeming to have a lot of time rather than pushing people to go at each other.  Or rather, he's not "being aggressive" to set up people going at each other. He's gone after LIzzie for being dumb.

80 had a slight ping, which I maintain. Not my fault everyoneelsejus lynches him for being 80 and never developed reliable reads on him. And yes, that's at everyone...because when we lynch 80 as town the consensus is always "it's his fault for being dumb"

Verb qualifies as a vet, CTM and Pac just stood out more with their posts. Surely you're not mentioning Verb because I have one of the 7 (estimated) joke votes on him, are you?

fine. But you're telling me that cash's vote on me didn't strike you as the slightest bit odd?

No, you're ******* annoying. People vote people for being annoying all the time.

This early in a game, that's about all the reason anyone needs. Most of the other jokes were "oh hi, so-and-so, i'm voting you" joke votes.

I will say this, this is why I'm guessing you're town. Your over-reaction to him putting a vote on you is sort of that "you know you're town, and he voted you for doing whatever the **** you're doing, and you cannot understand how everyone else doesn't see why it's so evil that he'd vote a townie" feel to it.

So, we have about three feet of snow. I just spent about 3 hours shoveling. 

Buy a snow blower.

After last winter, it was the first thing I did after Thanksgiving this year. It saves so much time. By not spending hours outside shoveling, I can spend them inside making money on freelance.

Ape is being more aggressive despite not seeming to have a lot of time rather than pushing people to go at each other.  Or rather, he's not "being aggressive" to set up people going at each other. He's gone after LIzzie for being dumb.

80 had a slight ping, which I maintain. Not my fault everyoneelsejus lynches him for being 80 and never developed reliable reads on him. And yes, that's at everyone...because when we lynch 80 as town the consensus is always "it's his fault for being dumb"

Verb qualifies as a vet, CTM and Pac just stood out more with their posts. Surely you're not mentioning Verb because I have one of the 7 (estimated) joke votes on him, are you?

What?

I'm not "going after" Lizzie for being dumb. I've actually scaled back my rhetoric about his idiocy quite a bit, because last game it was distracting. Either way, insulting is not "going after".

Archived