Daredevil Mafia

JustInFudge

Okay there, Bucko.

well heres the deal bucko. if we go and lynch AVM and AVM shows up town then we are back to square 1 arguing whether CTM or APE is full of sh*t. If we lynch APE we get the most information. Right now we don't know what APE is no matter how much sh*t he flings but if he flips town then we know the players that need to be looked at. Spoot, AVM PAC

If APE flips scum that all changes so why would you lynch AVM in that scenario ? This game has come down to APE vs CTM and one of them have to go depending on who you believe. There is also the remote possibility they are both scum putting on a wonderful show for us all.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well heres the deal bucko. if we go and lynch AVM and AVM shows up town then we are back to square 1 arguing whether CTM or APE is full of sh*t. If we lynch APE we get the most information. Right now we don't know what APE is no matter how much sh*t he flings but if he flips town then we know the players that need to be looked at. Spoot, AVM PAC

If APE flips scum that all changes so why would you lynch AVM in that scenario ? This game has come down to APE vs CTM and one of them have to go depending on who you believe. There is also the remote possibility they are both scum putting on a wonderful show for us all.

I guess I'm slightly more inclined to believe Ape, because, if I believe his scenario, that would mean that Pac and AVM are sure scum, because I know what I am. AVM has been on my suspect list for quite a while. I was wrong about Leelou, but perhaps I got one right. It would partly validate my earlier findings.

If Ape IS lying and flips scum, well then guess what, I'm probably next anyway because a couple of people (including you) have made it clear that they think he's coaching me. To me, it looks like if Ape is scum and goes down, then I'm probably going with him regardless, barring any unforeseen findings about anyone else.

I truly hope he is right and telling the truth.

And I 100% acknowledge that either of them could be full of sh*t, but I don't yet have the experience, or knowledge of their "meta", to be able to tell the difference. I just think I should go with my gut instinct.

And, I can't ignore that if Ape is right, then that means that YOU are on the suspect list on the second train. So it isn't just about who of CTM and Ape is lying. You could be pushing this agenda to make Ape's argument fall apart, thus removing your name from the immediate suspects list, or at least muddying it with everyone else. It's also possible that both Ape and CTM are right, but are just being driven by their rivalry.

I feel like it was a good fake reveal but in a game this small it's too powerful to have a cop, doc and this. 

not only that but ape is suggesting that there are only 3 scum facing off against these power roles. If I were town sensor, and knew we had a cop and a doc and 3rd party vig..  there is no freaken way I independently decide there's only 3 scum. No way. putting this idea out there only benefits scum

last game there were 4 scum vs 9 town w/doc and I think 2 vigs (one of whom shot a Townie)

there may very well be 3 rolled scum, but not if town has sensor and cop. one or the other 

not only that but ape is suggesting that there are only 3 scum facing off against these power roles. If I were town sensor, and knew we had a cop and a doc and 3rd party vig..  there is no freaken way I independently decide there's only 3 scum. No way. putting this idea out there only benefits scum

last game there were 4 scum vs 9 town w/doc and I think 2 vigs (one of whom shot a Townie)

there may very well be 3 rolled scum, but not if town has sensor and cop. one or the other 

another thing for me was he has all this information and decides to try and get me lynched today. Which makes zero sense.

I guess I'm slightly more inclined to believe Ape, because, if I believe his scenario, that would mean that Pac and AVM are sure scum, because I know what I am. AVM has been on my suspect list for quite a while. I was wrong about Leelou, but perhaps I got one right. It would partly validate my earlier findings.

If Ape IS lying and flips scum, well then guess what, I'm probably next anyway because a couple of people (including you) have made it clear that they think he's coaching me. To me, it looks like if Ape is scum and goes down, then I'm probably going with him regardless, barring any unforeseen findings about anyone else.

I truly hope he is right and telling the truth.

And I 100% acknowledge that either of them could be full of sh*t, but I don't yet have the experience, or knowledge of their "meta", to be able to tell the difference. I just think I should go with my gut instinct.

And, I can't ignore that if Ape is right, then that means that YOU are on the suspect list on the second train. So it isn't just about who of CTM and Ape is lying. You could be pushing this agenda to make Ape's argument fall apart, thus removing your name from the immediate suspects list, or at least muddying it with everyone else. It's also possible that both Ape and CTM are right, but are just being driven by their rivalry.

ape probably didn't intend to make himself the most informative Lynch but he essentially did because if you believe you are town then by proving apes claim, sure we may go to LYLO but you get two scum asap. No reason for you personally not to vote him. 

Aide note his his meta would say kill me to prove it. 

It's also possible that both Ape and CTM are right, but are just being driven by their rivalry.

from apes mouth to your hands?

i swear this is reminding me of us talking about meta in s I'm chat last game, ballin dropping it in thread and Nyn jumping down his throat for it 

What a painful read through..  It got to a point that I wouldn't even call it skimming anymore - it was basically scrolling through the Apes posts.

How is he still alive?  Seriously?

Spoot or Hess is 99% scum given how they've played the last 15 pages or so.

ape probably didn't intend to make himself the most informative Lynch but he essentially did because if you believe you are town then by proving apes claim, sure we may go to LYLO but you get two scum asap. No reason for you personally not to vote him. 

Aide note his his meta would say kill me to prove it. 

And, if we lynch AVM and he flips scum, then that probably ALSO proves his claim, without the need to kill a potential townie.

from apes mouth to your hands?

i swear this is reminding me of us talking about meta in s I'm chat last game, ballin dropping it in thread and Nyn jumping down his throat for it 

Totes. Here's Ape, whispering his evil plan in my ear:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/28/97/e2/2897e20e54c6430e5c4c353f623ad7e5.jpg

Notice how I don't appear at all comfortable with my role. The Ape is a very domineering personality.

What a painful read through..  It got to a point that I wouldn't even call it skimming anymore - it was basically scrolling through the Apes posts.

Do you mean that you are 99% certain that ONE of us is scum? Or are Hess and I each independently 99% likely to be scum.

Please explain slowly, it's hard to hear with all the scum in my ears.

you are such an insufferable dickhead.

Nobody is paying a lick of attention to the easy details. 

here's an easy detail.. The most powerful town role in existence has been sitting at L-1 all day and nobody has stealth hammered 

if you were town sensor, scum would gladly trade 1 for you 

Nobody is paying a lick of attention to the easy details. 

To be quite honest, you all have sort of lost me on all the details. With so many references to someone's meta (that I can't verify, and am not simply gonna take someone else's word for) and arguments built on the game balance and what is or isn't plausible (in a game that I've never played before, so I can't take any of it face value), it's all just a big mess to me. I think I'm way past trying to coherently understand this current game. I'm not really eager to jump onto one side if I can't fully understand it and with so many working pieces that are flying over my head. Now, I'm just having fun, and if there's something that jumps out to me here or there, I'll speak to it.

here's an easy detail.. The most powerful town role in existence has been sitting at L-1 all day and nobody has stealth hammered 

if you were town sensor, scum would gladly trade 1 for you 

eh, easy wifom to set up... when i flip town, at least 2 scum are caught just out of my info, the other has to stay off the radar... sh*t, they could all be on me now... and yes, I still contend there are just 3

you still assume they have absolutely no way to neutralize my power too... 

just stupid assumptions all around, and again, whatever i say you're going to twist it to fit your narrative... 

eh, easy wifom to set up... when i flip town, at least 2 scum are caught just out of my info, the other has to stay off the radar... sh*t, they could all be on me now... and yes, I still contend there are just 3

you still assume they have absolutely no way to neutralize my power too... 

just stupid assumptions all around, and again, whatever i say you're going to twist it to fit your narrative... 

neutralize your power?

is this the magical symp who is non town but dies t show up in your non town sensor?

or

is it the role blocker who for some reason wasn't used to secure last nights kill even with a dead cop?

if kingpin is wicked powerful, like 1x BPV and 1xlynchproof, like his character should be then what???

again, my theory is informed by how i design games to fit the source material... if I'm wrong, it means i calculated wrong, not that I'm scum... if this were LYLO, like you insisted it was, then I'd have ended the game Saturday.

you're not thinking, or you're scum taking everything I say to use it against me... desperation.

@Integrity28 @CTM

You both were talking about balance right? One of CTM's arguments was that, with Ape's reveal as sensor, the town becomes too powerful and it unbalances the game.

Now, I have no background with this game, so I have to questions:

Ignoring LK's claim for a second. What is the likelihood that there wasn't a Doc. What if Jif replaced it with the Sensor, to make it more balanced?

Is the Doc always pro-town? Is there a chance that JiF could have shaken things up by making Doc pro-scum? (Now that I think about this one, probably not).

@Integrity28 @CTM

You both were talking about balance right? One of CTM's arguments was that, with Ape's reveal as sensor, the town becomes too powerful and it unbalances the game.

Now, I have no background with this game, so I have to questions:

Ignoring LK's claim for a second. What is the likelihood that there wasn't a Doc. What if Jif replaced it with the Sensor, to make it more balanced?

Is the Doc always pro-town? Is there a chance that JiF could have shaken things up by making Doc pro-scum? (Now that I think about this one, probably not).

doc is very very common and always town 

no nk last night suggests scum hit doc 

if kingpin is wicked powerful, like 1x BPV and 1xlynchproof, like his character should be then what???

again, my theory is informed by how i design games to fit the source material... if I'm wrong, it means i calculated wrong, not that I'm scum... if this were LYLO, like you insisted it was, then I'd have ended the game Saturday.

you're not thinking, or you're scum taking everything I say to use it against me... desperation.

no, I'm leaning that there is 3 scum and maybe a symp , and that you are one of them 

it's the existence of the sensor that mandates 4 scum, so if you are not a sensor as I believe ., that issue is resolved 

Its why I asked Doc to reveal to narrow the field. APE knew this was going to go down and with the narrow field his so called power would be that much more believeable.

Okay, then. You questioned why scum hasn't all gone to Ape's train to take him out, since he's apparently so powerful. I was trying to imagine a scenario where they already WERE, but it'd have to mean a 4 scum team of Pac, LK, Smash, and you.

LK is cleared though, so that doesn't work.

And, if we lynch AVM and he flips scum, then that probably ALSO proves his claim, without the need to kill a potential townie.

Totes. Here's Ape, whispering his evil plan in my ear:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/28/97/e2/2897e20e54c6430e5c4c353f623ad7e5.jpg

Notice how I don't appear at all comfortable with my role. The Ape is a very domineering personality.

ape death is worth so much more than an AVM death. Ape death either gets scum or confirms everything he said. 

Avm deatg either gets scum or confirms ape is lying and then we kill ape and were down a townie, but not before a NK. 

Edit actually AVM death doesn't even confirm ape is lying or not because it's not mathematically guaranteed 

Post is scummy as **** for someone trying to earn respect for careful play 

Its why I asked Doc to reveal to narrow the field. APE knew this was going to go down and with the narrow field his so called power would be that much more believeable.

yes why let scum have info town doesn't . right play 

ape death is worth so much more than an AVM death. Ape death either gets scum or confirms everything he said. 

Avm deatg either gets scum or confirms ape is lying and then we kill ape and were down a townie, but not before a NK. 

Post is scummy as **** for someone trying to earn respect for careful play 

Look at it from my point of view. If Ape is right, then that means that two of AVM, Pac and me are definitely scum. I know I am not, so therefore, AVM and Pac are lock to be scum (if Ape is right). If one of them isn't, then he's lying.

I do get what you mean, I just think it's an unnecessary step.

I could be getting fooled by Ape, but I'd rather loes by being fooled by a vet player, than lose by second guessing myself.

Look at it from my point of view. If Ape is right, then that means that two of AVM, Pac and me are definitely scum. I know I am not, so therefore, AVM and Pac are lock to be scum (if Ape is right). If one of them isn't, then he's lying.

I do get what you mean, I just think it's an unnecessary step.

I could be getting fooled by Ape, but I'd rather loes by being fooled by a vet player, than lose by second guessing myself.

if you hammer ape then you logically wouldn't be the first person we look at tomorrow. 

Still doesn't excuse your bad logic. 

Archived