Daredevil Mafia

JustInFudge

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Look at it from my point of view. If Ape is right, then that means that two of AVM, Pac and me are definitely scum. I know I am not, so therefore, AVM and Pac are lock to be scum (if Ape is right). If one of them isn't, then he's lying.

I do get what you mean, I just think it's an unnecessary step.

I could be getting fooled by Ape, but I'd rather loes by being fooled by a vet player, than lose by second guessing myself.

killing AVM, which is a completely pointless argument now because it just is impossible, doesn't give the town any info other than he's either town or scum. Doesn't clear you or PAC and if AVM flips town the NK will us at LYLO with no definitive steps to take the next day 

you are making excuses for ape because your logic is broken. 

You are covering for ape and arguing a point which puts town in worst position possible tomorrow 

if you hammer ape then you logically wouldn't be the first person we look at tomorrow.

I don't know, that's kinda the signal I was getting from Smash. Keep in mind, though, that Smash is still a scum suspect. You are not.

<3

Still doesn't excuse your bad logic.

Logic, shmogic. It makes sense to me. But, I realize that your way makes sense to you to.

Besides, it sounds like according to everyone else, you are quite familiar with bad logic.

:lol:

<3 <3

will someone please hammer the APE so we can get on with this game and the Info needed to proceed. Contrary to what the APE says he is the most informative lynch at this stage so lets make this happen.

"hurry up guys, lynch Ape, he just pointed out that he didn't hammer AVM for the LYLO win when he had the chance... oh ****"

killing AVM, which is a completely pointless argument now because it just is impossible, doesn't give the town any info other than he's either town or scum. Doesn't clear you or PAC and if AVM flips town the NK will us at LYLO with no definitive steps to take the next day 

you are making excuses for ape because your logic is broken. 

You are covering for ape and arguing a point which puts town in worst position possible tomorrow 

I admit, I'm pinning my logic on the hopes that he is right. If so, AVM and Pac are guilty.

I get your point. I do. I just have some reservations, built off of my gung-ho play and jumping to conclusions earlier.

I'm really hoping someone else makes this decision for me.

Okay, here's what I referenced to CTM earlier. 

unvote

i will vote AVM again after Ape unvotes

I put my vote on AVM, wanted to see if anyone was thinking like I was - get more unknowns on the train. 

good, you weren't the one I expected to pick up on that, maybe i'm wrong about you... 

unvote

Hess was, I think.

Or do we want Ape's vote bc it narrows the group?

Yea, see... 

Okay, have one of Pac/LK -- Ape jump on and I will.

If Pac comes in and ninjas (and I flip scum) you lynch Spoot tomorrow then pac

AVM made offer for me to hammer. I stood pat.

Ill go before ape too, whichever -- I just think this is the best scenario to give info

Again.

Vote Count

AVM (5) - Spoot, Smash, Hess, Lizzie, 80
Spoot (2) - CTM, AVM
Ape (1) - Pac

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch

AVM at L1, and I left it alone and went out for the day.

I'm totally scum pushing for LYLO. Totally.

Click on any of those links and go back and re-read, it's a real trip watching Smash and LK strut around voting AVM... only to tuck their tails between their legs the minute CTM spooked them about the big bad Ape.

******* ridiculous.

I admit, I'm pinning my logic on the hopes that he is right. If so, AVM and Pac are guilty.

I get your point. I do. I just have some reservations, built off of my gung-ho play and jumping to conclusions earlier.

I'm really hoping someone else makes this decision for me.

Due to apes reveal he forced you, AVM and PAC to play a hand here that gives you each two options. The first option is that you continue to believe and defend ape and push for the Lynch one of the other accused players and, by doing that you run the risk of that player flipping town. If they flip town and tomorrow night, the town goes to Lynch-or- lose and still don't have lock scum to target. Then, because you held up the strongest defense of ape against your obviously worst interest, town probably looks at you next day. Either you're scum or town loses. Either way you're ******* the town and yourself by not voting for ape. 

Option two is you vote ape and he's either cleared or he's scum. If he's cleared we are still at LYLO then, but you personally take the heat away from yourself and we focus on either PAC or AVM. Odds are better for town. If he flips scum, town has another day to keep working on the new info. 

You are almost proving the towns case that ape is scum by defending his Lynch because you are playing the hand that puts you in the worst position moving forward. Think about that and do the right thing. 

Okay, here's what I referenced to CTM earlier. 

I put my vote on AVM, wanted to see if anyone was thinking like I was - get more unknowns on the train. 

Hess was, I think.

Yea, see... 

AVM made offer for me to hammer. I stood pat.

Again.

AVM at L1, and I left it alone and went out for the day.

I'm totally scum pushing for LYLO. Totally.

right and then we would have Lynch you te next day because you hammered AVM so, that makes no sense. 

Due to apes reveal he forced you, AVM and PAC to play a hand here that gives you each two options. The first option is that you continue to believe and defend ape and push for the Lynch one of the other accused players and, by doing that you run the risk of that player flipping town. If they flip town and tomorrow night, the town goes to Lynch-or- lose and still don't have lock scum to target. Then, because you held up the strongest defense of ape against your obviously worst interest, town probably looks at you next day. Either you're scum or town loses. Either way you're ******* the town and yourself by not voting for ape. 

Option two is you vote ape and he's either cleared or he's scum. If he's cleared we are still at LYLO then, but you personally take the heat away from yourself and we focus on either PAC or AVM. Odds are better for town. If he flips scum, town has another day to keep working on the new info. 

You are almost proving the towns case that ape is scum by defending his Lynch because you are playing the hand that puts you in the worst position moving forward. Think about that and do the right thing. 

lol, that you think if I'm scum, my mates would be defending me still... if i faked this whole thing, the first part of the plan going into it would be to bus me if it goes south for even a second... 

also, if you believe CTM's bit about there being 4 scum, then you should understand that a mislynch right now is end game

this game is so ******* over your head

right and then we would have Lynch you te next day because you hammered AVM so, that makes no sense. 

because me hammering AVM, after presenting a clear play that involves lynching him makes me scum? hammering him there would have been the least scummy moment of the whole game, because it would have been pure pragmatism.

edit to add: if you believe CTM, which you clearly do, then me hammer there gives scum the win in LYLO... so when would you lynch me the next day, during the end game? 

again, over your head.

lol, that you think if I'm scum, my mates would be defending me still... if i faked this whole thing, the first part of the plan going into it would be to bus me if it goes south for even a second... 

also, if you believe CTM's bit about there being 4 scum, then you should understand that a mislynch right now is end game

this game is so ******* over your head

problem is crusher and 80 haven't been playing and pas is utterly useless. If everyone was participating it'd be easier to figure.

If there's four scum the game is stupid

i ******* agree

4 scum

1 sk/vig/convert

8 town

If Brett stays 3rd party all game, you've got almost 40% of the game as non-town, no?

but yea, ape's role cannot exist because balance and assumptions and LYLO... even though he passed up the opportunity to lynch AVM in said LYLO situation...

i ******* agree

4 scum

1 sk/vig/convert

8 town

If Brett stays 3rd party all game, you've got almost 40% of the game as non-town, no?

but yea, ape's role cannot exist because balance and assumptions and LYLO... even though he passed up the opportunity to lynch AVM in said LYLO situation...

AVM was acting so reserved and helpful during his death march. Was weird.

problem is crusher and 80 haven't been playing and pas is utterly useless. If everyone was participating it'd be easier to figure.

i agree, but i cannot control that... i've done my best to be transparent, logical and helpful... i lost my sh*t this morning for a while, which didn't help town, sorry... if I wasn't bugging, I probably would have had the sense to point out that I never hammered AVM, and much of the other gibberish never gets bickered about... 

not hammering AVM decimates CTM's argument that this is a LYLO play... i got too hung yup on the ticky-tack spin from him earlier, but this is the reality... and the fact that people are still arguing to lynch me is tragically stupid.

And we say we don't play on weekends lol

Was Ape at L1? And has been there almost all day, with Spoot postings and not on him? All this while the overwhelming majority prefers to lynch me I over him, if that were then choice?

Also, Ape -- you never answered my offers to hammer. So I'm assuming, based off what you're hinting at, that you're saying Im a bomb or someone has a role negator or something. Sigh.

Also noted that when I started this post, Hess had not unvoted anD I could have hammered you, if scum. I just hit then see 6 more posts...but I'm sure someone will cry wifom, even though Im the other candidate to lunch and if I were scum Id at least taken out omen twn before going down.

I want to make one thing clear. If I ever had--at one point--seriously suspected Ape of being scum, I'd be all over lynching him right now. But, I never really suspected him. I did suspect AVM, though.

I believe you are town, so I don't think you are lying to me. It's just that I'd rather be wrong by going with my gut instincts (voting AVM) than being wrong by second guessing myself (voting Ape).

And we say we don't play on weekends lol

Was Ape at L1? And has been there almost all day, with Spoot postings and not on him? All this while the overwhelming majority prefers to lynch me I over him, if that were then choice?

Also, Ape -- you never answered my offers to hammer. So I'm assuming, based off what you're hinting at, that you're saying Im a bomb or someone has a role negator or something. Sigh.

Also noted that when I started this post, Hess had not unvoted anD I could have hammered you, if scum. I just hit then see 6 more posts...but I'm sure someone will cry wifom, even though Im the other candidate to lunch and if I were scum Id at least taken out omen twn before going down.

I didn't imply any of that. I considered the hammer, but as I just bumped to illustrate, I felt it was more informative to have unknown players on the train, rather than me.

In other words, if I hammered, the train would be AVM, Ape, Spoot, and only 3 people we weren't sure about. I wanted 4 people on there, in case I lived to get another result.

i agree, but i cannot control that... i've done my best to be transparent, logical and helpful... i lost my sh*t this morning for a while, which didn't help town, sorry... if I wasn't bugging, I probably would have had the sense to point out that I never hammered AVM, and much of the other gibberish never gets bickered about... 

not hammering AVM decimates CTM's argument that this is a LYLO play... i got too hung yup on the ticky-tack spin from him earlier, but this is the reality... and the fact that people are still arguing to lynch me is tragically stupid.

And what does both Sppot and myselfnot hammering you say?

vote Ape Honestly I don't see how Spoot is scum. He'd have hammered. If he's played like this as town, kudos. CTM in my mind is irrelevant...either Spoot is scum or Ape is. I was getting lynched ahead of him tomorrow....I just don't see it. You guys either think I'm scum or don't -- I don't believe Spoot is. Lynch Ape or lynch me.

And I'm legit leaving for the night, just home from DC..I'll check before bed to see your decision. At this point, I've said everything Incould say. The choice is pretty simple based on the above info. You either think I'm scum or Ape is...there's no way Spoot leaves him at L1 that long. I could see fear over looking bad for two bad mis lynches but that reads more like scared newbie not wanting to eff up. I once speed lynched the doc, in my first game...and I posted exactly like that the rest of the game up til my death.

And what does both Sppot and myselfnot hammering you say?

vote Ape Honestly I don't see how Spoot is scum. He'd have hammered. If he's played like this as town, kudos. CTM in my mind is irrelevant...either Spoot is scum or Ape is. I was getting lynched ahead of him tomorrow....I just don't see it. You guys either think I'm scum or don't -- I don't believe Spoot is. Lynch Ape or lynch me.

that it's also not LYLO for scum here... and there's more to be played.

by spoot not hammer, it sets up a couple of things (some of which has already happened):

1. people ask "why hasn't spoot" hammered, which set up the decision between AVM and Spoot for later in the game to be just as difficult as it is now

2. someone gets to point out that "ape has been at L1 all day", which makes him scum (meanwhile, you sat at L1 for a while)

3. i die, no new information comes out, i figure at least 1 scum on my train, but more likely 2, and then the ****ed decision between you and spoot still out there

This is what scum has to bank on, as they are mostly isolated, but not fully. They need wifom to give them a chance at influencing wrong decision the rest of the way.

I want to make one thing clear. If I ever had--at one point--seriously suspected Ape of being scum, I'd be all over lynching him right now. But, I never really suspected him. I did suspect AVM, though.

I believe you are town, so I don't think you are lying to me. It's just that I'd rather be wrong by going with my gut instincts (voting AVM) than being wrong by second guessing myself (voting Ape).

not hammering ape is only in your best interest if you're scum. Simple as that single line. 

And I'm legit leaving for the night, just home from DC..I'll check before bed to see your decision. At this point, I've said everything Incould say. The choice is pretty simple based on the above info. You either think I'm scum or Ape is...there's no way Spoot leaves him at L1 that long. I could see fear over looking bad for two bad mis lynches but that reads more like scared newbie not wanting to eff up. I once speed lynched the doc, in my first game...and I posted exactly like that the rest of the game up til my death.

Precisely.

And, as I've said to others in the thread, I'd rather fail by going with my gut instinct (however wrong it could be) then by second guessing myself (because I'm feeling pressure by others to make a decision).

I am not one that easily gives into peer pressure.

And this has the added bonus of me being berated as the worst player of all time if wrong...either way, this should be fun lol

no, you voting me at this point makes sense... self-preservation

honestly, me biting on CTM's nonsense arguments screwed the town... if I'd just pointed out that I never hammered you when I had the chance, then his LYLO scare tactic doesn't catch the ear of paranoid LK and Smash, and this thing never catches fire... if anything, I'm the one that ****ed the town by having the info, and not being able to stabilize the garbage that would inevitably be thrown at it to tear it down.

it's all good, if you're town, you won't catch hell from me

Precisely.

And, as I've said to others in the thread, I'd rather fail by going with my gut instinct (however wrong it could be) then by second guessing myself (because I'm feeling pressure by others to make a decision).

I am not one that easily gives into peer pressure.

there is a major difference between peer pressure and someone trying to show you that you're not considering the facts and best indisputable option available to you. 

not hammering ape is only in your best interest if you're scum. Simple as that single line. 

you sure you are town?

you agree with CTM that this is LYLO play by me, right? then there's literally no reason in the world I wouldn't hammer AVM. That would have been game over... you wouldn't have lynched me the next day, as you replied earlier, because according to the pied piper that you are following around, me hammering there would have ended the game.

you are so far from logical right now, it's a riot.

there is a major difference between peer pressure and someone trying to show you that you're not considering the facts and best indisputable option available to you. 

you aren't allowed to lecture others about not considering facts... you've blown them off your entire mafia career, and this game might be the most gratuitous example

Perhaps I'm just not as willingly as you to lynch a potential townie, as long as we get information from it.

I can't, in good conscience, make that decision.

I'd be a terrible president.

Click on any of those links and go back and re-read, it's a real trip watching Smash and LK strut around voting AVM... only to tuck their tails between their legs the minute CTM spooked them about the big bad Ape.

******* ridiculous.

I had my doubts about you LONG before CTM said anything. Stop spewing lies your not good at it

Archived