Daredevil Mafia

JustInFudge

you sure you are town?

you agree with CTM that this is LYLO play by me, right? then there's literally no reason in the world I wouldn't hammer AVM. That would have been game over... you wouldn't have lynched me the next day, as you replied earlier, because according to the pied piper that you are following around, me hammering there would have ended the game.

you are so far from logical right now, it's a riot.

Obviously, you didn't hammer AVM because you wanted to extend the game play in order to drag your scummy balls across all our faces for as long as you could.

Obvs.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol, i'm rolling over here...

Theory: Lizzie believes CTM's "Ape is lying and making a LYLO play"

Reality: Ape forfeited opportunity to hammer AVM in said LYLO situation, thus forfeiting the win.

Conclusion: Lizzie doesn't conclude that Ape can't be making a LYLO play since he forfeited the win, but does conclude that he can lynch Ape the next day if AVM is lynched, even though he's already bought into the theory that an AVM lynch would be a LYLO win for Ape

you cannot make up this level of stupid

Obviously, you didn't hammer AVM because you wanted to extend the game play in order to drag your scummy balls across all our faces for as long as you could.

Obvs.

It was all part of the plan with my fake reveal to have the opportunity for the win right there in front of me, forfeit it, and instead spend my entire Sunday scrambling around like an idiot.

LOGIC.

I want to make one thing clear. If I ever had--at one point--seriously suspected Ape of being scum, I'd be all over lynching him right now. But, I never really suspected him. I did suspect AVM, though.

I believe you are town, so I don't think you are lying to me. It's just that I'd rather be wrong by going with my gut instincts (voting AVM) than being wrong by second guessing myself (voting Ape).

This goes further than just suspecting this game is not always about feelings or gut the longer it plays out the more defined it becomes killing APE right now gives us the most info and that's really not debatable. With no scum dead its our only play

Well done Ape .. On leelous train there are 2 non town so if AVM and Spoot are scum there is no way CTM can be scum since he was also on that train. How set in stone are you about AVM and Spoot ? Reason I ask is because I really think CTM is scum and fake claimed therefore clearing one of them from my standpoint. Hopefully the Doc can clear this up because if the Doc is on the brett train we can really narrow this down

.Brett (7) - LeelouApeLKBretSpootPacAVM (3 non-town)

if the Doc is on the above train since leelou/brett are dead and APE is town we can really narrow this down

I know you don't want a doc claim but I think it gives us a ton of info to work with and the doc can still protect himself since the over whelming odds say there is no role blocker.

I got a town power for ya.

Unvote Vote AVM

Powa like a boss MF

I had my doubts about you LONG before CTM said anything. Stop spewing lies your not good at it

Sure you did. *looks up at Smash's reaction to the claim*

Wonder if I should go back and find exactly where you did a 180°

Was it after CTM interjected with his sh*t theory? Or around the time LK started bastardizing basic math and completely flooding the thread with misinformed conclusions about what my reveal information meant.

You and LK turned on a dime. All after being all-in on my reveal, watching me leave AVM sitting there for a while... and then boom, let's tear this mother****er down.

This goes further than just suspecting this game is not always about feelings or gut the longer it plays out the more defined it becomes killing APE right now gives us the most info and that's really not debatable. With no scum dead its our only play

Oh, I understand. Believe me. It's just all I have right now, though.

Don't you agree with CTM that there are 4 scum? If so, you have to realize that a 4 scum game = LYLO right now if you mislynch. 

You're advocating lynching me for "info". It'd be smarter to lynch scum.

Now, I've already proven that even if it is 4 scum, I'm not making a LYLO play, or I would have hammered the sh*t out of AVM. So, do you plan on pausing for a moment and re-assessing what's going on in your blockhead? Or do you want to just shove this past everyone?

@Lizard King you should do the same. Revisit your position, it's better to admit you're wrong and do what's right, than to bullhead your way to killing the town.

problem is crusher and 80 haven't been playing and pas is utterly useless. If everyone was participating it'd be easier to figure.

I have been fairly useless but it's still easy for me to figure out.  Ape is very likely scum and the way you and Spooge have played the last 2 days all but guarantees 1 of you 2 are as well.  Hey man I got a new gig with a big raise and had 8 people over partying on Friday.  Yesterday I drove to Cortland hung over to attend the LF's nieces b-day party.  I've been real busy..  I don't like my low activity but it is what it is.

That said the Ape has been flailing for 72 hours and AVM has disappeared.  I'm down to lynch Ape, You, or Poop.

no, you voting me at this point makes sense... self-preservation

honestly, me biting on CTM's nonsense arguments screwed the town... if I'd just pointed out that I never hammered you when I had the chance, then his LYLO scare tactic doesn't catch the ear of paranoid LK and Smash, and this thing never catches fire... if anything, I'm the one that ****ed the town by having the info, and not being able to stabilize the garbage that would inevitably be thrown at it to tear it down.

it's all good, if you're town, you won't catch hell from me

ape there could very well be 3 scum if no sensor .. I have said that numerous times.. you lying pos

I have been fairly useless but it's still easy for me to figure out.  Ape is very likely scum and the way you and Spooge have played the last 2 days all but guarantees 1 of you 2 are as well.  Hey man I got a new gig with a big raise and had 8 people over partying on Friday.  Yesterday I drove to Cortland hung over to attend the LF's nieces b-day party.  I've been real busy..  I don't like my low activity but it is what it is.

That said the Ape has been flailing for 72 hours and AVM has disappeared.  I'm down to lynch Ape, You, or Poop.

What makes me "very likely scum"?

Do you also believe that I was making a LYLO play? Or that, even though I was bread crumbing it, I could not have possibly theorized a super-powered scum team to offset the roles I knew about in the game? I mean, technically speaking this second point of contention has nothing that has gone on in the game to disprove it, other than that there's probably not a role blocker... that in and of itself doesn't disprove anything about me assuming 3 super-powered scum balances my role, the cop and the doc.

So, the big case against me is composed of 2 points:

Ape was making a LYLO play = disproven.

Ape couldn't have thought there were 3 scum given that there's a cop and doc = there is no evidence to disprove this, and more evidence to support that this is how I have been thinking about the game since WAY before my claim.

So, tell me, what makes me "very likely" to be scum?

ape there could very well be 3 scum if no sensor .. I have said that numerous times.. you lying pos

but you accused me of making a LYLO play... so how is that accusation possible, if there are 3 scum... what's the point of me making this play if it isn't LYLO? why, in a game where scum has shot the cop, apparently found the doc by failed NK, does scum make a high-risk play, loaded with complexity like this... if it isn't LYLO?

what, was I running a play to set up a win after 2-3 more mislynches???

do you realize how ******* stupid that sounds?

It can't be both bro, I can't be making a LYLO play by lying about being a sensor, but if there's no sensor there's only 3 scum. These two concepts completely negate each other.

There it is folks, that IS a slip.

but you accused me of making a LYLO play... so how is that accusation possible, if there are 3 scum... what's the point of me making this play if it isn't LYLO? why, in a game where scum has shot the cop, apparently found the doc by failed NK, does scum make a high-risk play, loaded with complexity like this... if it isn't LYLO?

It can't be both bro, I can't be making a LYLO play by lying about being a sensor, but if there's no sensor there's only 3 scum. These two concepts completely negate each other.

you are so fos., will be home  in 20 to take this apart

ape is twisting this, there would only have to be 4 scum if he's town sensor 

since he is not, there very well can be 3.. he's disproven nothing 

I'm not twisting anything.

You said I'm making this play because it is a LYLO play. There MUST be 4 scum in order for my play to be a LYLO play. Therefore I'm lying about being a sensor AND there is 4 scum. The entire premise of your case is that I lied about there being 3 scum, to disguise the fact that this was a LYLO play. This is exactly the parameters of your case.

So, if there can only be 4 scum if I AM the sensor, then how does me lying about being a sensor result in a LYLO play that requires 4 scum to be a viable possibility.

This, combined with the fact that I didn't hammer AVM thoroughly disproves the LYLO play accusation. 

I'm not twisting anything. I am comparing what you said then, with what you're saying now, and illustrating the bullsh*t that lies in the gap.

unvite
vote CTM

you are so fos., will be home  in 20 to take this apart

there is nothing to take apart, and I will not fall victim to mud-slinging from you again.

You protested my reveal, then cobbled together your reasons as you went, and now, you've undermined your own bullsh*t. You did a good job this morning with the distracting crap, but there's no room here for twisting and spinning.

You said I was making a LYLO play, I didn't hammer AVM and now you're saying that the only way there can be 4 scum (which is the key component to a LYLO play) is if I really am the sensor (or, telling the truth). You're saying that without a sensor, me lying, that there could be 3 scum... which cannot be a LYLO.

You ****ed up.

ape you are pathetic 

Name calling. Isn't that something you criticized this morning to get me riled up?

Yeah, how about drive home safely, then get online and bare your ass for us some more... there's not much else to be said, you can reply a whole bunch if you want... I'm locked in on what I just posted. Nothing more need be discussed.

So, Smash wants to lynch me for info, but believes the case that this is a LYLO play.

LK wants to lynch me, because he always wants to lynch me, but also because he thinks this is a LYLO play.

Now that I've destroyed the LYLO theory in two ways, I wonder what'll happen next... will they blockhead their way past logic and the proven, and insist on lynching me anyway? 

Oh, I just can't wait to find out... 

He called himself the "Town Sensor". Have you seen that before? Is there always one in every game?

What if there isn't one this game. How easy would it be for Ape to claim it, with no one able to prove him wrong?

Also, is there a doc in every game? If there is, then I'll believe that LK is not lying.

Okay, I figured that someone WOULD counter him. Just wasn't sure if there was always a doc in the game. If so, then it's LK.

I just was wondering the possibility that LK saw that no one was claiming doc, and then decided to risk it and claim himself, on the hunch that no one COULD counter him. And, if they did, he could always say that they are just lying to save themselves--and that HE was the one that did it first. Ape could've done the same thing with Town Sensor.

@Integrity28 @CTM

You both were talking about balance right? One of CTM's arguments was that, with Ape's reveal as sensor, the town becomes too powerful and it unbalances the game.

Now, I have no background with this game, so I have to questions:

Ignoring LK's claim for a second. What is the likelihood that there wasn't a Doc. What if Jif replaced it with the Sensor, to make it more balanced?

Is the Doc always pro-town? Is there a chance that JiF could have shaken things up by making Doc pro-scum? (Now that I think about this one, probably not).

Okay, then. You questioned why scum hasn't all gone to Ape's train to take him out, since he's apparently so powerful. I was trying to imagine a scenario where they already WERE, but it'd have to mean a 4 scum team of Pac, LK, Smash, and you.

LK is cleared though, so that doesn't work.

I just noticed that spoot questioned my reveal 3-4 times. Odd considering the other wild reveals in this game. 

no agree. Bets are on Ape. Just figured to keep it going based on JiF not being around. Or id have voted already.

So, given the LYLO stuff is obviously bunk... what exactly has shaped your conclusion here?

Is it that Ape assumed wrong things about the setup? I assumed that scum is super-roled up. From where I sit, my assumptions being combatted with equally bad assumptions that scum isn't, given that we've not seen anything from them.

So, how does one make a successful argument that person A's assumptions are bad, by only contesting them with more assumptions?

Also, keep in mind that CTM's assumptions about roles in the game is all a proponent of him making the case that I was making a LYLO play, which I quite clearly shat all over this evening.

So, in the immortal words of Marvin Gaye... What's going on?

Dude.. first off

2-3 mislynches, if there is 3 scum left, since scum know who doc is,  tomorrow would be lylo.. So 2 mislynches needed

And oh btw, your reveal conveniently was that either AVM OR spoot need to be scum. Meaning if we lynch one of them and he's town, you will magically be alive the next day with information confirming the other one is scum, for the loss.  This is very easy to do with a dead cop as well

but more importantly, all that I have been saying all along is that if you are a town sensor there would have to be 4 scum. Since you are not the town sensor, it's ultimately very possible there is only 3 scum, which my guess would be why you were saying 3 to make some of your bs claim legit

I just noticed that spoot questioned my reveal 3-4 times. Odd considering the other wild reveals in this game. 

Look at that, and CTM didn't even feed it to you this time... good job, fella... *rolls eyes and considers all the different ways in which Lizzie has eaten paint chips*

Name calling. Isn't that something you criticized this morning to get me riled up?

Yeah, how about drive home safely, then get online and bare your ass for us some more... there's not much else to be said, you can reply a whole bunch if you want... I'm locked in on what I just posted. Nothing more need be discussed.

You are pathetic because you are flailing and now voting me when you supposedly have information that atleast 1 of spoot / avm is scum and potentially both. This after defending me to smash a few days ago? So not only do you claim to have better odds on 2 players, you now are going against this defense to vote me for why?Cause I don't believe your BS? I would call it OMGUS but that would imply you are actually town and of course we both know you are not

Dude.. first off

2-3 mislynches, if there is 3 scum left, since scum know who doc is,  tomorrow would be lylo.. So 2 mislynches needed

And oh btw, your reveal conveniently was that either AVM OR spoot need to be scum. Meaning if we lynch one of them and he's town, you will magically be alive the next day with information confirming the other one is scum, for the loss.  This is very easy to do with a dead cop as well

but more importantly, all that I have been saying all along is that if you are a town sensor there would have to be 4 scum. Since you are not the town sensor, it's ultimately very possible there is only 3 scum, which my guess would be why you were saying 3 to make some of your bs claim legit

Funny, now you're manipulating sh*t to fit your defense.

That bold bit, that's not what you've been saying "all along". Not at all. 

Let the others decide, if I go out here, I go out knowing that I rebounded from wetting myself this morning, and gave the town what they needed to make the right decision. 

I'm not interesting in a volley here, it doesn't favor my temperament, and you're going to mangle the **** out of everything and bury my other posts which are and should be all I have to say on your bullsh*t.

Suck on that, you scummy dork.

there is nothing to take apart, and I will not fall victim to mud-slinging from you again.

You protested my reveal, then cobbled together your reasons as you went, and now, you've undermined your own bullsh*t. You did a good job this morning with the distracting crap, but there's no room here for twisting and spinning.

You said I was making a LYLO play, I didn't hammer AVM and now you're saying that the only way there can be 4 scum (which is the key component to a LYLO play) is if I really am the sensor (or, telling the truth). You're saying that without a sensor, me lying, that there could be 3 scum... which cannot be a LYLO.

You ****ed up.

huh? dude you are fos, I said if you are town sensor there HAS to be 4 scum. I am still open to the possibility that there is 4 scum and you are in fact one of them, but I think that is less likely due to your insistence that there is 3, i blieve you made as much of your fake reveal truthful as possible

You are pathetic because you are flailing and now voting me when you supposedly have information that atleast 1 of spoot / avm is scum and potentially both. This after defending me to smash a few days ago? So not only do you claim to have better odds on 2 players, you now are going against this defense to vote me for why?Cause I don't believe your BS? I would call it OMGUS but that would imply you are actually town and of course we both know you are not

Predicted this, earlier today you dared me to vote you, used it against me that I didn't.... now I did, and you use it against me.

This isn't an honest man, folks.

Not sure what defending you a couple days ago has to do with anything, this is mafia, sh*t changes day to day. You know that.

Predicted this, earlier today you dared me to vote you, used it against me that I didn't.... now I did, and you use it against me.

This isn't an honest man, folks.

Not sure what defending you a couple days ago has to do with anything, this is mafia, sh*t changes day to day. You know that.

Lol, I dared you to vote me because I knew it would finalize you as scum? Idiot

Lol, I dared you to vote me because I knew it would finalize you as scum? Idiot

Sure you did. Again, bending sh*t to fit where you need it. Everything you accused me of earlier, you've done yourself. Add to it that you have a GAPING HOLE in your accusation, and yea... I've done my job. 

I'm good here.

Town can make their decision.

worst gotcha case ever

I didn't say there has to be 3 scum if no sensor, I said if there is a sensor there has to be 4 scum. Do you understand that those 2 statements aren't synonymous?

You must of done terribly on the logic questions in high school tests

Archived