Daredevil Mafia

JustInFudge

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you dance with the devil are you a devil yourself? Guilt by association?  It's a tough situation, the devil is so much fun.  He's so cunning, brilliant and charming.  It's hard not to succumb to his ways.  He appears as a good guy, baits you in with his devious schemes and flirtatious nature but in the end, he's the worst possible partner you could ever have no matter how much you think you love him.  The good thing is, wise people can see through it all.  Wise people know an accomplice is just as guilty as their leader and in some ways, worse.  They have an opportunity to stop the madness.  An inside track to stomping out the evil.  However, few can stop themselves and do the right thing. Others, follow like a sheep an ultimately will go down with the devil.  

In this case, she was willing to do anything for the devil.  It was her one true love.  Willing to risk it all to protect their relationship and didnt care who stepped in the way.  A devil, herself.  She tried to fool everyone but it didnt work.  She stuck her neck out but her neck was grabbed and the town strangled her to death.

Ape - Vanessa Mariana - Mafia - The love interest of Kingpin.  

latest?cb=20150411172643

"love interest of kingpin" ... is that a role? The whole scene smells like Ape had to protect protect kingpin, which might be why he tried this

Vote Count

CTM (2) - Lizzie, Smash
Ape (2) - Pac, Hess
Pac (1) - 80
Spoot (1) - CTM
80 (1) - Crushlove
Hess (1) - Ape

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch

this is the last vote count before ape revealed, nobody is really threatened that he could be protecting

your sitpud asholes.  I'm sfurnk and evn I know Ape is sucmj.  Srsly what is going on herre?

VOTE APE.. SCUM.

DUH!!

this is way to certain given the information at the time, he basically has been asleep all game,shows up drunk, plops a certain vote down on ape (just before ape's reveal) and then never even considers moving it

this is way to certain given the information at the time, he basically has been asleep all game,shows up drunk, plops a certain vote down on ape (just before ape's reveal) and then never even considers moving it

gross post dude.

If you dance with the devil are you a devil yourself? Guilt by association?  It's a tough situation, the devil is so much fun.  He's so cunning, brilliant and charming.  It's hard not to succumb to his ways.  He appears as a good guy, baits you in with his devious schemes and flirtatious nature but in the end, he's the worst possible partner you could ever have no matter how much you think you love him.  The good thing is, wise people can see through it all.  Wise people know an accomplice is just as guilty as their leader and in some ways, worse.  They have an opportunity to stop the madness.  An inside track to stomping out the evil.  However, few can stop themselves and do the right thing. Others, follow like a sheep an ultimately will go down with the devil.  

In this case, she was willing to do anything for the devil.  It was her one true love.  Willing to risk it all to protect their relationship and didnt care who stepped in the way.  A devil, herself.  She tried to fool everyone but it didnt work.  She stuck her neck out but her neck was grabbed and the town strangled her to death.

Ape - Vanessa Mariana - Mafia - The love interest of Kingpin.  

latest?cb=20150411172643

Nice Job APE you gave yourself up so Kingpin could live.

You are his true love

hey do you think because you said this I'm going to be afraid to string you up ? Do you ?

absolutely not, I know how stubborn you are once your mind is made up. I even tried to tell ape that his tactic of saying your were dumb  and just following me around would never work

absolutely not, I know how stubborn you are once your mind is made up. I even tried to tell ape that his tactic of saying your were dumb  and just following me around would never work

The question is ...where did you tell him this ? I obviously saw you hint at it in the thread but did you warn him before hand in the scum thread ?

1 last thing.

Ape was adamant  3 scum

He also put into play a symp

So is there really 3 scum because Ape was trying to make as much of his BS truthful as possible, or was it all lies?

Maybe there really is a symp too

spoot,  crusher, pac look the worst right now.. hess, avm in next tier and smash, lk and jetfan80 as most town

1 last thing.

Ape was adamant  3 scum

So is there really 3 scum because Ape was trying to make as much of his BS truthful as possible, or was it all lies?

spoot,  crusher, pac look the worst right now.. hess, avm in next tier and smash, lk and jetfan80 as most town

anything APE said is now null and void. I have to be honest CTM I could see you 2 trying this gambit you both love this sh*t and I hate it and I have also seen enough arguments between you 2 to know when I'm being played. Who gets killed tonight will give a sh*t ton of Info so lets see how that plays out

what was inaccurate.

It's a lazy, opportunistic accusation.  I had been talking about Ape for days then voted him..  I had things going on for a couple days so was barely around.  By the time I came back he had revealed and it looked like complete sh*t to me.  I was the first one to vote him and saw no reason to move it.  The inference you're trying to draw from it is flawed.  Why would I look to move my vote if I correctly ascertained he was full of sh-t?

If I didn't believe your reveal I'd think you were doing that thing as scum you do where late in a game where you start with the subtle jabs before an all out assault.

Just finished the re-read.  That was painful.  My thoughts:

I'm not buying that AVM was running a gambit with the Ape.  Just doesn't seem possible.  Why wouldn't Ape hammer him when he had the chance if that was the case?  

Pac is my # 1 for scum tomorrow and will be getting my vote.  His play is dirty as f*ck.  The only person who could be that sure of Ape's alignment so quickly after the claim was a teammate.  He's been scummy for days now.

Hess came out of that looking good in my eyes.  He and CTM are my strongest town reads.  And since we now know there's not really a town sensor I'm willing to believe LK's uncountered doc claim.

Still not sure what to make of Spoot, Crusher, or even Smash.  Could Spoot be getting coached?  Smash threw out a nice WIFOM about his alignment by saying he would never run a gambit as scum.  I really doubt Crusher was avoiding the thread, but why is that fat f*ck always skiing these days?

1 last thing.

Ape was adamant  3 scum

Dude pay attention.  I am the actual Doc.  God you are thick headed.  The night there was no might kill,,, you really think they tried to shoot LK?  Really?  I even tossed you a little hint when the no nk was reported. 

Archived