Daredevil Mafia

JustInFudge

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With Spoot dancing around posting images.  What a sh*t-show.

Yeah, I've accepted that my mafia detective skills are still absolute sh*t, and I'm a really sh*t townie.

So, I've decided to embrace my only strength. Trolling for teh lulz.

I'm such a dick.

Well think about this.  They shot at me and so he knew I was in the game.  For him to be Doc they would have to shoot at him.  Why would a scum team shoot at him?  That alone is something to ponder.

ok, assuming this is true. Why does LK claim doc with no pressure and ape running a play on the same day?  And why would anyone on sum team think town would side with LK over you? Might as well have had ape do it where there'd have been a fighting chance he could out argue you

Also, Had you been around to counter one of you guys would've been the lynch and nobody ape related would've been touch making his play kind of pointless.

Lets look at possible outcomes, assuming LK is scum, crusher is doc and Ape running his play

1) We lynch LK, then yeah crusher is doc and we deal with the stupid ape the next day, but scum is down an extra man

2) We lynch crusher, meaning no doc left, town would speed lynch crusher and ape in successive days since ape not being NK'd as "town sensor" would make him certain scum

based on 2 alone I just don't see the point

For me it all comes back to the fact that no one died on N2.  If you are to believe LK, that means you also are to believe that scum targetted him.  Either that or whoever scum DID target had a BPV.

But to answer your question, sure, it is possible under one circumstance that LK could go all out to defend Ape without getting explicit orders to do so.  See where I'm going with this? 

Assuming LK is legit... Ape had bet that lizze was going to vote him the very next day, he knew i would too. he could've been eliminating someone who was a likely ape voter

but even more likely, one of the reason I backed off LK is that i thought he might be playing it less confrontational cause he was rolled. Scum could've noticed this to. Last game we knew verbal and nolder were rolled just by the way they acted in thread

if scum planned the crusher fake claim, taking out his biggest detractor makes sense. numerous posts by hess about crusher being scum

Couldn't that also be suspicious, though?

The person most suspicious of Crusher is executed in the night, and the next day Crusher suddenly claims he is the real doc, so the Town shouldn't lynch him?

Ok my bs reveal was based on this...

the D2 NK was a failure and based on the way this game was laid out, I doubt that town had a role blocker because we had the vig whisperer and also had a cop. Therefore, with the NK failure I had a pretty strong feeling that the scum knew our doc anyway. So when Ape did his town sensor reveal, I looked at the D1/D2  results which only had a handful of scum possibilities,  and knew since I was VT and I could take myself out of the equation,

I used the remaining list of AVM, Spoot and Pac from D1 to run against the other days and, really narrow down the possibilities.

What I noticed after doing that was that I had cleared about half of the game based on his results. Then I knew that we almost had the whole scum team figured out from his results, also that we were probably at LYLO if we got something wrong. Also figured that he was gaming the results to push us in a desired direction. How's that for balance? that pinged.

If Ape was in fact town, he was dead that night and doc was dead tomorrow anyway. Therefore regardless of me fake claiming or not, things were going to play that way. At least I was able to royally F*!k with Ape's numbers game and force him to recalibrate , which is when you saw AVM and Hess really start arguing for alternative interpretations on my reading into after claiming

If I could get the doc to counter me, then I could essentially also prove my towniness to you all by extension of my reasons here. Helps narrow things down at the end of the game here.

The roster:

1. Dr. Crushlove - claimed doc

2. Leelou - lynched town

3. Ape - lynched scum

4. JF80

5. CTM - claimed "whisperer"

6. Lizard - VT

7. AVM

8. Spoot

9. Ballin/HEss - NK'd VT

10. Pac -

11. Smash -

12. Verb - NK'd Cop

13. StraightCash - Lynched SK/Convertable Vig

the D2 NK was a failure and based on the way this game was laid out, I doubt that town had a role blocker because we had the vig whisperer and also had a cop. Therefore, with the NK failure I had a pretty strong feeling that the scum knew our doc anyway. So when Ape did his town sensor reveal, I looked at the D1/D2  results which only had a handful of scum possibilities,  and knew since I was VT and I could take myself out of the equation,

I used the remaining list of AVM, Spoot and Pac from D1 to run against the other days and, really narrow down the possibilities.

What I noticed after doing that was that I had cleared about half of the game based on his results. Then I knew that we almost had the whole scum team figured out from his results, also that we were probably at LYLO if we got something wrong. Also figured that he was gaming the results to push us in a desired direction. How's that for balance? that pinged.

If Ape was in fact town, he was dead that night and doc was dead tomorrow anyway. Therefore regardless of me fake claiming or not, things were going to play that way. At least I was able to royally F*!k with Ape's numbers game and force him to recalibrate , which is when you saw AVM and Hess really start arguing for alternative interpretations on my reading into after claiming

If I could get the doc to counter me, then I could essentially also prove my towniness to you all by extension of my reasons here. Helps narrow things down at the end of the game here.

Wow.   This is third post I read of yours this game and it's awesome.  LOL

We have 8 players and we know 2 are town. We could still either have 2 or 3 scum

So essentially we have a 40- 50% chance of lynching scum as long as we don't kill Crusher or myself. I'm dead tonight so, kill anyone but us and you have the best odds of hitting scum that you've had all game.

We have 8 players and we know 2 are town. We could still either have 2 or 3 scum

So essentially we have a 40- 50% chance of lynching scum as long as we don't kill Crusher or myself. I'm dead tonight so, kill anyone but us and you have the best odds of hitting scum that you've had all game.

Feel like I'm watching X files.  "I want to believe"

unvote

Feel like I'm watching X files.  "I want to believe"

unvote

Ape really thought he was going to get away with that, but the Doc clearly wasn't going to claim, I figured it had to be either 80 or you because everyone else came through the thread after my claim but you guys.

The only other option is that you are scum trying to counter me now because you shot elsewhere and know that I'm lying.

I would still move onto other pastures for today and know that we narrowed down the field by 25%.

Ape really thought he was going to get away with that, but the Doc clearly wasn't going to claim, I figured it had to be either 80 or you because everyone else came through the thread after my claim but you guys.

The only other option is that you are scum trying to counter me now because you shot elsewhere and know that I'm lying.

I would still move onto other pastures for today and know that we narrowed down the field by 25%.

Thank you for your service

The roster:

1. Dr. Crushlove - claimed doc

2. Leelou - lynched town

3. Ape - lynched scum

4. JF80 -got the flu which is bs

5. CTM - claimed "whisperer"

6. Lizard - VT

7. AVM - potential bomb

8. Spoot - huge ape defense

9. Ballin/HEss - NK'd VT

10. Pac -

11. Smash -

12. Verb - NK'd Cop

13. StraightCash - Lynched SK/Convertable Vig

do we kill Pac, Smash, Spoot, AVM, 80 or CTM?

the D2 NK was a failure and based on the way this game was laid out, I doubt that town had a role blocker because we had the vig whisperer and also had a cop. Therefore, with the NK failure I had a pretty strong feeling that the scum knew our doc anyway.

If Ape was in fact town, he was dead that night and doc was dead tomorrow anyway.

So wait...your reveal is based on doubting that TOWN had a RB?  That's exclusively a scum role.  If there is no RB in the game, the doc would survive by protecting himself every night.

All your reveal did was out the doc officially, and make us have to trust that what you're doing is a town move.  

So wait...your reveal is based on doubting that TOWN had a RB?  That's exclusively a scum role.  If there is no RB in the game, the doc would survive by protecting himself every night.

All your reveal did was out the doc officially, and make us have to trust that what you're doing is a town move.  

oh see  didn't even know that. Then crushed was definitely shot at and we have two confirmed town. 

I mean ape almost had the game at lylo so if you really think I ran that kind of gambit with Crusher to screw up a reveal that seemed to be working, that's up to you I guess. more work than I personally would be willing to put in.

oh see  didn't even know that. Then crushed was definitely shot at and we have two confirmed town. 

The former might be true, unless someone had a BPV.  The latter?  We don't have that.  Your reveal only confirms you a townie in your own mind.  It muddied the waters so that we have to consider the possibility of you being lying scum.  

The former might be true, unless someone had a BPV.  The latter?  We don't have that.  Your reveal only confirms you a townie in your own mind.  It muddied the waters so that we have to consider the possibility of you being lying scum.  

also consider how much I enjoy ruining an ape claim and keep that in mind. 

Archived