Daredevil Mafia

JustInFudge

i also wish i was here to unvote while pac was peacocking around that lynch lol

that's why I rushed it.. 

normally I like to spend some time on those things but you pricks steal my thunder.  I long for the days where I'd get an hour to find the pics and songs most fitting.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that's why I rushed it.. 

normally I like to spend some time on those things but you pricks steal my thunder.  I long for the days where I'd get an hour to find the pics and songs most fitting.

How hard is it to find the same three pics -- a cartoon hammer, mario, and someone dancing?

It was a stressful day in Hell's Kitchen.  The town didnt know which where to go.  Kingpin's rage since the death of his lover is fueling a carnage revenge like the city has never seen before but the town hasnt exactly helped themselves.  They've created unnecessary confusion resulting in a strong dose of Emo and some down right classic meltdowns. It's getting down to the wire and the town just didnt know what direction to go.  Ultimately, they picked an unfamiliar face who they just couldnt quite trust.  It's shame too, he brought necessary levity to the game.

Spoot - Karen Page - smoking hot Vanilla Town has been lynched

latest?cb=20150330213522

what a great job by a pack of idiots ...great case too . ost-37514-Putin-clapping-gif-Sochi-2014-

what a great job by a pack of idiots ...great case too . ost-37514-Putin-clapping-gif-Sochi-2014-

yes, no case on a guy who ninja hammered leelou and refused to vote ape. Your case about what you think Ape would've done as scum is much stronger.

******* moron

So am i tard, i will accept your apology when my death scene is posted

apology ? for what ? you being a smart ass since I pointed at you on day 2. All you did was whine and cry and act like a bitch constantly calling me a block head and an idiot and posting pic's but when I return the favor you just get down right nasty and you want me to apologize ? I stayed consistent I made it very clear during APE's lynch I was coming for you next but you came off like some clairvoyant as if you figured something out based on past games when I put it right there for everyone to see. No one needed you to explain anything they all saw my posts its just part of your "hey look" mentality. Just like the OMG I asked the Mod crap. I have been wrong before we all have .. I don't call people morons idiots and blockheads for making a bad case

apology ? for what ? you being a smart ass since I pointed at you on day 2. All you did was whine and cry and act like a bitch constantly calling me a block head and an idiot and posting pic's but when I return the favor you just get down right nasty and you want me to apologize ? I stayed consistent I made it very clear during APE's lynch I was coming for you next but you came off like some clairvoyant as if you figured something out based on past games when I put it right there for everyone to see. No one needed you to explain anything they all saw my posts its just part of your "hey look" mentality. Just like the OMG I asked the Mod crap. I have been wrong before we all have .. I don't call people morons idiots and blockheads for making a bad case

Yes you do, you just did.

I don't remember whining and crying, I do remember you having a temper tantrum and quiting

Yes you do, you just did.

I don't remember whining and crying, I do remember you having a temper tantrum and quiting

go back to when I first started accusing you and its been nothing but smash is a block head and an idiot and you mean every single word of it. When I do it im playing around as I was in this case but you genuinely get nasty and this time it set me off. Then 80 who contributes next to nothing the entire game has the audacity to claim that Im worthless when I have been extremely active and casing this entire game. Wrong or not you don't make stupid comments like that.

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I'm down to lynch Pac or LK.  At least one of them is scum.

Based on?

2 hours ago, CTM said:

I'm thinking 2 scum on that Spoot train, happened way too quickly

So in other words you think the entire scum train is on Spoot. That's a lazily worded way of commenting on his train. 

36 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Based on?

So in other words you think the entire scum train is on Spoot. That's a lazily worded way of commenting on his train. 

yes I do, if it's 6 vs 2 and smash is town and crusher is doc and spoot is obv town 

that leaves 5 players , 3 town and 2 scum on spoot train

this of course assumes smash is town

not to mention the speed of the train 

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

This CTM is looking worse.  Smash was right?  OMG.  So awesome.

no no no.. dude I am town, I promise!!, don't blow this game by listening to the rantings of a raving lunatic. 

i am the primary one trying to figure this sh*t out  snd you know it 

43 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

I also think I could vote CTM. That Spoot vote was low hanging fruit. 

you voted him too btw.. how could you case me based on a vote you made?

I was atleast vote #1, you were a momentum vote 

2 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

go back to when I first started accusing you and its been nothing but smash is a block head and an idiot and you mean every single word of it. When I do it im playing around as I was in this case but you genuinely get nasty and this time it set me off. Then 80 who contributes next to nothing the entire game has the audacity to claim that Im worthless when I have been extremely active and casing this entire game. Wrong or not you don't make stupid comments like that.

smash if you don't realize how frustrating it is to fight with ape all god damn weekend (including from a party sat night), get the mf'er lynched and then open the next day with you screaming at everyone to vote me I don't know what to tell you. 

i am town, I know you are wrong and you stubbornly refuse to even consider the possibility you are wrong. If that doesn't merit mule comments, I don't know what does, lol

11 minutes ago, CTM said:

no no no.. dude I am town, I promise!!, don't blow this game by listening to the rantings of a raving lunatic. 

i am the primary one trying to figure this sh*t out  snd you know it 

wtf is this?

Archived