Junc - Azog Duke UNC Discussion

AzogtheDefiler

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, greenwichjetfan said:

Thanks, I agree it's great. I posted it like 10 times, but nyjunk has nothing to say about that, but still says I'm not a good debater and keeps calling UConn irrelevant. What a ******* moron. 

UCONN was a damn nemesis to my Devils and I don't care what anyone says their talent was not as good as Duke's but they just had more shots drop for them. I wanted to throw a my remote through the TV. But that was then. Now, I am pretty content to say that UCONN is not a threat but UNC is a threat this yr. Tourney is wide open with no real super teams. Only thing keeping UNC from being a true solid gold contender is their lack of consistent 3pt shooting. 

7 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

I always liked UConn b/c Carolina always beat them and UConn always beat duke.

**** off. You don't get to be a completely dismissive a$$hole and a sexist douche thinking it's a put down, and call them irrelevant when they have more championships than unc over a 30 year period and are tied with unc over a 41 year period, and then still get to come back and say some backpedaling sh*t like that. 

go **** yourself. I get that you're bitter than UConn has done more in 20 years than unc has done in 41 years, but you're a ******* tool

Just now, greenwichjetfan said:

**** off. You don't get to be a completely dismissive a$$hole and a sexist douche thinking it's a put down, and call them irrelevant when they have more championships than unc over a 30 year period and are tied with unc over a 41 year period, and then still get to come back and say some backpedaling sh*t like that. 

go **** yourself. I get that you're bitter than UConn has done more in 20 years than unc has done in 41 years, but you're a ******* tool

calm down little boy.

1 minute ago, nyjunc said:

calm down little boy.

If it weren't for UConn, you wouldn't even be in a discussion with Duke. UConn stopped the great Coach K from getting another 2 or three championships, while sh*tty unc is still sitting on 2 this millennium. You should revere us. go take your senile pills.

1 minute ago, greenwichjetfan said:

If it weren't for UConn, you wouldn't even be in a discussion with Duke. UConn stopped the great Coach K from getting another 2 or three championships, while sh*tty unc is still sitting on 2 this millennium. You should revere us. go take your senile pills.

DAMN YOU!!!! That fat loser Khalid El Amin!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!! He and Rip Hamilton will forever be hated by me. I will say that last year's championship was so sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! Admit that both of you were rabidly rooting for the Badgers. 

3 minutes ago, AzogtheDefiler said:

DAMN YOU!!!! That fat loser Khalid El Amin!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!! He and Rip Hamilton will forever be hated by me. I will say that last year's championship was so sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! Admit that both of you were rabidly rooting for the Badgers. 

Nothing to admit. I very openly was rooting for the Badgers. My close friend went there, and we generally root for each other's team when ours is out. I don't mind Duke, to be honest...I actually like Coach K, and even as a UConn fan, my favorite college basketball player prior to Kemba was JJ. 

I have nothing against Duke, because as I've been trying to tell that old, senile bastard nyjunk, Duke has never been a problem for UConn. He should revere us, instead he's a sexist douche who wants to call UConn a womans college basketball school as if it's some sort of put down to refer to the greatest college basketball program in the country. 

2 minutes ago, greenwichjetfan said:

Nothing to admit. I very openly was rooting for the Badgers. My close friend went there, and we generally root for each other's team when ours is out. I don't mind Duke, to be honest...I actually like Coach K, and even as a UConn fan, my favorite college basketball player prior to Kemba was JJ. 

I have nothing against Duke, because as I've been trying to tell that old, senile bastard nyjunk, Duke has never been a problem for UConn. He should revere us, instead he's a sexist douche who wants to call UConn a womans college basketball school as if it's some sort of put down to refer to the greatest college basketball program in the country. 

I KNEW IT!!! I will tell you that I was 100% positive Duke would win and not because of Okafor or Jones but because of Winslow. That dude has ice water running through his veins. Although Allen really helped!! As well as UCONN did you have to admit the program is not as storied as UNC and Duke - UCONN is not really a rivalry. Sorry man. I have two girls so I am not sexist but I just don't follow women's college hoops. 

11 minutes ago, AzogtheDefiler said:

I KNEW IT!!! I will tell you that I was 100% positive Duke would win and not because of Okafor or Jones but because of Winslow. That dude has ice water running through his veins. Although Allen really helped!! As well as UCONN did you have to admit the program is not as storied as UNC and Duke - UCONN is not really a rivalry. Sorry man. I have two girls so I am not sexist but I just don't follow women's college hoops. 

UConn not being as storied is exactly what makes us even more relevant, making nyjunk a bigger ******* tool. That's my whole point...UConn has done all of this in just the last 17 years, and they've already matched UNC's championships going back 50 years, and is only one less than both Duke and UNC all time....even with both programs being relevant going back to the 1950s.. To call them irrelevant or say they don't belong in the discussion is ******* stupid. I don't give a **** about losing final fours the way unc fans do...because that's all they have to hang their hat on. 

Same thing with the womens game...I don't care if you follow womens college basketball or not, to say they're not the best college basketball program in America is flat out stupid. That's like me saying that just because I don't watch baseball, the yanks aren't the greatest franchise in baseball. These are facts, not opinions. Whether you watch or follow or care about womens ball or not does not change the fact that it is the best run program in college basketball. End of discussion. To say anything otherwise just because they're women and not men is absolutely sexist. Having two girls doesn't change that...my grandfather was very biased towards guys even though he would do anything in the world for my mom. It's not like you get to choose what gender kids you have...if you're a good father, you're going to love them anyway, but you can still be sexist and still love your girls and want everything in the world for them.

22 minutes ago, AzogtheDefiler said:

it was made up for w/ those last 2 joke titles by duke.  

7 minutes ago, AzogtheDefiler said:

ALLEN!!! That dude is so awesome!!! He is quickly becoming a fave for me. He is like an athletic Trajan Langdon

he is a million times better than Langdon but at least langdon an opposing player could respect.  Allen is such a dirty player, he is what duke basketball is all about.

UConn not being as storied is exactly what makes us even more relevant, making nyjunk a bigger ******* tool. That's my whole point...UConn has done all of this in just the last 17 years, and they've already matched UNC's championships going back 50 years, and is only one less than both Duke and unc. To call them irrelevant or say they don't belong in the discussion is ******* stupid. I don't give a **** about losing final fours the way unc fans do...because that's all they have to hang their hat on. 

Same thing with the womens game...I don't care if you follow womens college basketball or not, to say they're not the best college basketball program in America is flat out stupid. That's like me saying that just because I don't watch baseball, the yanks aren't the greatest franchise in baseball. These are facts, not opinions. Whether you watch or follow or care about womens ball or not does not change the fact that it is the best run program in college basketball. End of discussion. To say anything otherwise just because they're women and not men is absolutely sexist. Having two girls doesn't change that...my grandfather was very biased towards guys even though he would do anything in the world for my mom. It's not like you get to choose what gender kids you have...if you're a good father, you're going to love them anyway, but you can still be sexist and still love your girls and want everything in the world for them.

Yes, UCONN is great with women's hoops and Florida with women's gymnastics but I am strictly discussing men's college hoops here. DAMN 1999 team!!

Just now, nyjunc said:

is there a whiny little boy still talking about a program no one cares about in this thread that has nothing to do with that program?

go backpedal your way off of a cliff. I guarantee you no one will miss you...here or in real life....if you even have anyone to begin with. 

2 minutes ago, AzogtheDefiler said:

Not joke titles. Played some solid teams to win but both times avoided UK. LOL.

beat a mid major w/ a player that should have been ineligible and you fouling all the time and never getting called.  last year when Wisc went up 9 the refs took over.  it was awful.

go backpedal your way off of a cliff. I guarantee you no one will miss you...here or in real life....if you even have anyone to begin with. 

that stings, you are as witty as you are knowledgeable of sports.

4 minutes ago, AzogtheDefiler said:

Yes, UCONN is great with women's hoops and Florida with women's gymnastics but I am strictly discussing men's college hoops here. DAMN 1999 team!!

Ok, so was I. And in mens hoops, UConn has 4 titles over the last two decades, duke has 3, and unc is still stuck on a measly 2...none of which have come in the last 5 years. So really, Duke and UConn have been more relevant on the mens college basketball scene than unc whether you want to go back 5 years, 10 years, 20 years, or even 30 years. Sorry, but going back further than that isn't exactly relevant. 

Just now, nyjunc said:

we are adults, we can disagree.  You should try it sometime.

more wit- "nyjunk".  man you are funny!:rolleyes:

Try disagreeing with you? It's not hard. You make it so easy, that everyone does it. Disagreeing with someone, and being a sexist, dismissive douche are two completely different things. 

5 minutes ago, greenwichjetfan said:

Try disagreeing with you? It's not hard. You make it so easy, that everyone does it. Disagreeing with someone, and being a sexist, dismissive douche are two completely different things. 

haha sexist.  you are pathetic.

Just now, nyjunc said:

haha sexist.  you are pathetic.

and you're senile and an idiot when it comes to college basketball. it is what it is, but at least UConn has more championships than unc for every single second of the last two decades. If that makes UConn irrelevant, I shudder to think what it makes UNC.

1 minute ago, greenwichjetfan said:

and you're senile and an idiot when it comes to college basketball. it is what it is, but at least UConn has more championships than unc for every single second of the last two decades. If that makes UConn irrelevant, I shudder to think what it makes UNC.

I assume you must be about 12 years old and I apologize for talking down to a child like this.  good luck making the tournament this year, most relevant programs miss the Tourney 3 in 4 years(while playing 2 of them in a weak conf).

14 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

I assume you must be about 12 years old and I apologize for talking down to a child like this.  good luck making the tournament this year, most relevant programs miss the Tourney 3 in 4 years(while playing 2 of them in a weak conf).

Exactly, you're a ******* retard that can't even do simple arithmetic. I posted my age and my year of birth like 10 times in this thread, and you responded to it. 

Most relevant programs win championships, not lose to final fours. Should I post the championship numbers to you, or are you still going by how many final fours your sh*tty program has lost?

Just now, nyjunc said:

I feel bad for you.

Don't, I guarantee I've got much more going on in my life than you do. Including enjoying more championships than your sh*tty program. You just continue to keep running away from my facts and questions. Sorry I deal in reality and you can't. 

4 minutes ago, greenwichjetfan said:

Don't, I guarantee I've got much more going on in my life than you do. Including enjoying more championships than your sh*tty program. You just continue to keep running away from my facts and questions. Sorry I deal in reality and you can't. 

haha, thank you. I hope some day I can be half the man you are.  

5 minutes ago, greenwichjetfan said:

For your sake, I wish you could as well. Unfortunately, you're 11 years older than me, and nowhere near half the man I am. Just doesn't look promising. Sorry. 

I will keep trying though.  It's hard to achieve that level of stupidity but you have set the bar high and I plan on following you.

Archived