2016 Yankees Thread

Maxman

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, drdetroit said:

At least none of them do steroids unlike Mike Piazza and Manny Ramirez

OK, so lets get this straight....

You KNOW that none of them do steroids, and you KNOW that Piazza did?

Are you really trying to tell me that you consider doing steroids to be WORSE than abusing women? Please tell me your not saying that and you just articulate points very well.

6 minutes ago, BowlesMovement said:

LOL, yeah, sure, no evidence Clemens ever took steroids either, he didn't go to jail right?

This isn't about Roger Clemens. Who gives a sh-- about steroids. One post ago you didn't like the comparison between abusing women and taken steroids.. but here you are one post later.

Throwing around terms like women abuser without any any evidence is shameful. If you read the police report, you'll understand why he was never charged. It's public record, look it up.

Just now, Tyler Durden said:

This isn't about Roger Clemens. Who gives a sh-- about steroids. One post ago you didn't like the comparison between abusing women and taken steroids.. but here you are one post later.

Throwing around terms like women abuser without any any evidance is shameful. If you read the police report, you'll understand why he was never charged.

Your buddy DrDetroit brought up the steroids, not me my brother.

Yeah, i am throwing around women abuser without any evidence, yeah, I am the one who is shameful....... Get a grip brah, your the one defending the grabbing of a player who most teams would not touch with a ten foot poll, who have much more resources at their disposal to get the truth than you do... But hey, its all about da Yankees wins right brah? 

shameful, lol!!

9 minutes ago, BowlesMovement said:

Your buddy DrDetroit brought up the steroids, not me my brother.

Yeah, i am throwing around women abuser without any evidence, yeah, I am the one who is shameful....... Get a grip brah, your the one defending the grabbing of a player who most teams would not touch with a ten foot poll, who have much more resources at their disposal to get the truth than you do... But hey, its all about da Yankees wins right brah? 

shameful, lol!!

So now there is evidence only the teams know or will ever know. They have more information than the authorities who were goaded into investigating this further only because sports media demanded it despite there being no there... there. It doesn't matter that the police reports from that night details nothing more than a drunk argument  at a house party over text messages that led to a scuffle with no one being injured or even marks on anyone and story inconsistencies that likely occurred because of a language barrier.

So now there is evidence only the teams know or will ever know. They have more information than the authorities who were gloated into investigating this further only because sports media demanded it despite there being no there... there. It doesn't matter that the police reports from that night details nothing more than a drunk argument  at a house party over text messages that led to a scuffle with no one being injuries or even marks on anyone and inconsistencies that likely occurred because of a language barrier.

I don't know if this is strictly defending a Yankee, because he is a Yankee, or you are so clueless about the law and the criminal process to assume that not enough to bring to trial means innocent. Hopefully for society sake, its the later. You can learn about things, you cant change the former.

6 minutes ago, BowlesMovement said:

I don't know if this is strictly defending a Yankee, because he is a Yankee, or you are so clueless about the law and the criminal process to assume that not enough to bring to trial means innocent. Hopefully for society sake, its the later. You can learn about things, you cant change the former.

Innocent until proven guilty... Yeah who gives a sh--t about that. I'm what's wrong with society, not the guy who's calling someone a women abuser without a shred of evidence.

The fact Chapmann unloaded a few rounds into a wall in his garage is worrisome,

Innocent until proven guilty... Yeah who gives a sh--t about that. I'm what's wrong with society! Not the guy who's calling someone a women abuser without a shred of evidence.

LOL, yeah, without a shred of evidence.... Cant make this crap up. Go Yankees! Innocent until proven guilty, but supported by Yankee fans either way.

3 minutes ago, BowlesMovement said:

LOL, yeah, without a shred of evidence.... Cant make this crap up. Go Yankees! Innocent until proven guilty, but supported by Yankee fans either way.

If it's so funny, "LOL"  and I'm so wrong... go ahead and lay out the evidence that he abuses women. I'll wait.

4 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

If it's so funny, "LOL"  and I'm so wrong... go ahead and lay out the evidence that he abuses women. I'll wait.

Actually, its not funny, its kind of sad that you would defend him because he plays for your favorite team. What are you waiting for? You have acess to the same information I have, you just chose to read it through pinstriped colored glasses.

10 minutes ago, BowlesMovement said:

Actually, its not funny, its kind of sad that you would defend him because he plays for your favorite team. What are you waiting for? You have acess to the same information I have, you just chose to read it through pinstriped colored glasses.

So you're not going to lay out the evidence?  I've already gave you a quick summery of the police report, but you chose to attack my fandom. Figures. 

So you're not going to lay out the evidence?  I've already gave you a quick summery of the police report, but you chose to attack my fandom. Figures. 

Im not attacking your fandom at all, you can root for whomever you chose. But you are choosing to look at the fact that they are not pressing charges against him, to mean he is innocent. The reality is this is his word against her word, your belief is based on your fandom, nothing else. I chose to believe the person who did NOT fire 8 rounds into a house full of people..........

11 minutes ago, BowlesMovement said:

Im not attacking your fandom at all, you can root for whomever you chose. But you are choosing to look at the fact that they are not pressing charges against him, to mean he is innocent. The reality is this is his word against her word, your belief is based on your fandom, nothing else. I chose to believe the person who did NOT fire 8 rounds into a house full of people..........

You're not attacking my fandom other than accusing me of being biased and not looking at this issue with a clear eyes solely because of said fandom.

This incident is also not as simple as he said she said. It occurred in a room full of people. And while it was worrisome that he fired off a few rounds into a wall in his garage  (this was always the part of the story that seemed most serious to me) it's not evidence that he beats women.

1 hour ago, BowlesMovement said:

LOL, yeah, sure, no evidence Clemens ever took steroids either, he didn't go to jail right?

Pick and choose your inconsistent Yankee-hating logic all you want.  Just like Piazza never got tested for steroids all those years Prosecutors declined to charge Chapman with anything.

So go back to your wahmbulance.

After reading the police report, and despite getting inconsistent statements from everyone involved. I think it's fair to conclude after a night of drinking with friends, family his girlfriend saw something on his phone she didn't like (texts or photos) confronted him, a scuffle ensued, he went to the garage enraged, shot a few rounds into the wall of his garage.

1 minute ago, Tyler Durden said:

Yeah, If Tex goes down (likely) I'd like to see McCann at 1B with Sanhez behind the plate or flip it with Sanchez at 1B.

How does he actually project?   I mean, I know who he is, but is he good defensive catcher, adequate?   Power potential or doubles potential?

Just now, chirorob said:

How does he actually project?   I mean, I know who he is, but is he good defensive catcher, adequate?   Power potential or doubles potential?

He's really improved over the last year. Very strong arm, good pop time to 2nd. Went from not expected to stick behind to plate to probably will. He's a power guy with the bat.

26 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

After reading the police report, and despite getting inconsistent statements from everyone involved. I think it's fair to conclude after a night of drinking with friends, family his girlfriend saw something on his phone she didn't like (texts or photos) confronted him, a scuffle ensued, he went to the garage enraged, shot a few rounds into the wall of his garage.

happens every day.... with a woman hiding in the bushes next door...

Im done with this, enjoy your Yankees season, they probably have the best team in the AL this year.

Archived