Broncos vs. Pats predictions

AFJF

#Anybodybutthepatriots. Old Man Winter Peyton Manning hopefully wins 27-24 over Shady Brady and Billy Belicheat. In a perfect world I would want the Jets to be constantly in this situation. I can't bear to watch another Patriots super bowl. Letssssssssssssss gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo BRONCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS!

Apart from the cheating and referee favoritism, I actually like the Broncos in this game. Manning looked weak in the first half last week, but much better in the second half. Keeping in mind that last week was his first start since getting injured, I think that improvement seen between halves will continue into this week, what with Manning getting another week of practice getting the majority of the reps. And then there's the Broncos #1 rated defense, and home field advantage. I think Brady has an overall record of 2-6 in Denver.

Broncos 24 Pats 21

It's too easy to envision a Peyton choke - Brady blowout especially for those involved.

Therefore, Elway-Kubiak-Manning brainstorm something special knowing PM's storybook career is riding on one last chance to get it right.

Osweiler is chambered, ready to go. It's all about Denver's defense.

Pats        20

Broncos  23

Pats must be the only team in history  to have absolutely no running game whatsoever and yet no team can defend them. Every casual watcher knows Brady is going to do a QB sneak yet no DL can stop him. It's truly amazing. 

Brady is very experienced slipping between men.

Apart from the cheating and referee favoritism, I actually like the Broncos in this game. Manning looked weak in the first half last week, but much better in the second half. Keeping in mind that last week was his first start since getting injured, I think that improvement seen between halves will continue into this week, what with Manning getting another week of practice getting the majority of the reps. And then there's the Broncos #1 rated defense, and home field advantage. I think Brady has an overall record of 2-6 in Denver.

Broncos 24 Pats 21

pretty darn close professor !

Thanks for noticing Mr. Larz. And now Brady is 2-7 overall in Denver. How could anyone have thought the Pats would win? After all the fawning over the Pats in the Providence Journal this week, I sure hope their sports writers enjoy their serving of crow!

Who was closer?

It's too easy to envision a Peyton choke - Brady blowout especially for those involved.

Therefore, Elway-Kubiak-Manning brainstorm something special knowing PM's storybook career is riding on one last chance to get it right.

Osweiler is chambered, ready to go. It's all about Denver's defense.

Pats        20

Broncos  23

Unless Denver's running game completely dominates, I can't see the Pats losing to a QB who can't come close to making all the throws.

Nobody negates a great pass rush better than Brady with the short dump offs on crossing/rub routes.

Pats 27

Broncos 10

Hope I'm dead wrong and  Broncos head to the Super Bowl.

you were dead wrong 

Im going with a Broncos win only because everyone else went with the Pats (who I really also think will win the game)

Broncos 21 Pats 17

Not to toot my own horn here but I have actually never been this close with any prediction was within one point on each side with the right number of total points.

Meh, the Broncos beat them earlier this year with all that going on.  

They got the run game, pats don't.  Broncos got the secondary, Pats don't.  I'd take the Broncos weapons over the Pats too.  OL too.  Overall the D is better and overall the Broncos are more talented but it's Brady and Bb and the NFL.

The story has already been written. 

So right and so wrong all in one post.  lol  Love being wrong though.  

Im going with a Broncos win only because everyone else went with the Pats (who I really also think will win the game)

Broncos 21 Pats 17

Not to toot my own horn here but I have actually never been this close with any prediction was within one point on each side with the right number of total points.

Nice job! Too bad you were chicken so you picked both teams and disqualified yourself ... bwahaha

They started from Pats fans as early as three minutes into the game. By the end of the first quarter, the refs were trending on twitter...and guess which part of the world they were trending? I'll give you a hint- masshole country. 

And here's a good one for ya. The whole  week before the game the Providence Journal was praising the Pats up and down, pretty much making it look like the Pats were a lock. This culminated in one of those "who has the edge" pieces, where they examined about a dozen areas, and they concluded the Pats had the edge in all but 2 areas. So today I'm expecting a huge admission they were SO wrong all week. Instead, they had a GIANT headline that said, in effect,the Pats beat themselves. Nothing about the Denver D dominating the game. ARRRRGH!

And here's a good one for ya. The whole  week before the game the Providence Journal was praising the Pats up and down, pretty much making it look like the Pats were a lock. This culminated in one of those "who has the edge" pieces, where they examined about a dozen areas, and they concluded the Pats had the edge in all but 2 areas. So today I'm expecting a huge admission they were SO wrong all week. Instead, they had a GIANT headline that said, in effect,the Pats beat themselves. Nothing about the Denver D dominating the game. ARRRRGH!

Those two areas were ... the first half, and the second half. ;)

Archived