Patriots @ Broncos Game Thread

joewilly12

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pats defense is playing fast... but they are mugging WRs, they got away with the hold on Vernon Davis on that first pass, surprised they actually got called just now for that one... but not surprised the flag came out so late.

So horrible how the NFL has morphed into the NBA over the years ...after every incomplete pass you have someone screaming at a ref just like after every missed shot in the nba , I don't know how they fix it but the league has to do something .

Brady and Gronk whining to the refs. STFU!!!

I despise them as much as anyone here but it's a league wide problem, every incomplete pass in every game you have the QB and the receiver whining ...it's a joke

So horrible how the NFL has morphed into the NBA over the years ...after every incomplete pass you have someone screaming at a ref just like after every missed shot in the nba , I don't know how they fix it but the league has to do something .

Brady and Gronk whining to the refs. STFU!!!

Sometimes it seems the refs only throw the flag because of the whining. I don't know if it's because either they figure it must mean something happened, or they are scared that the players will hurt them if they don't.

In soccer, they started booking the players that complained and whined ... maybe start throwing flags on the whiners? That'd stop it pretty quick.

Archived