Patriots @ Broncos Game Thread

joewilly12

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fire Belichick.Not for nothing but this season could be his best coaching job ever.  With the amount of injuries they endured being this close to the Super Bowl is amazing.  I'm not sure any other team could have accomplished this under these circumstances. They are one of the youngest teams in the NFL they will be around for awhile.

Denvers O will lose the SB for them....

Who cares. Mission accomplished. This postseason instantly went from awful to awesome thanks to the Broncos. I salute them like Terrell Davis used to do to the Denver crowd.

Now we get to sit back and watch what should be a fantastic NFC title game.

Who cares. Mission accomplished. This postseason instantly went from awful to awesome thanks to the Broncos. I salute them like Terrell Davis used to do to the Denver crowd.

only if you mute Joe Buck announcing the game.

I dont really care in the end, just sayin.

Not for nothing but this season could be his best coaching job ever.  With the amount of injuries they endured being this close to the Super Bowl is amazing.  I'm not sure any other team could have accomplished this under these circumstances. They are one of the youngest teams in the NFL they will be around for awhile.

<_<

Agreed. there's only two more games left this season, I'm just going to sit back and hope they're two good games. Don't care who wins. it's all fun now.

So Brady threw a game-losing INT in or near the end zone late in the 4th quarter to lose a vital must-win game.

Huh, guess it can happen to anyone.

Would that make THREE INTs in total?? In a real "win and in" game?

Who'd have thought it ... 

Good for Peyton, but frankly... the opportunities that the Denver D gave him, he should have won this game 40 -12. 

Instead, they just kept giving Brady the ball back in the 4th quarter. Lucky to have gotten out alive, again, thanks to his defense. 

The nice thing is, this makes the rest of this season tolerable. It quiets the Brady GOAT nonsense. 

Also, my daughter said she wanted the "horsies" to win, so, that's cool.

Finally Pats Fans are some of the worst.  Take a look at what one poster said about the game:

"... Goodell is gifting {Payton} a ring for his retirement. Count me out for this SB. It's clear, the Patriots, especially Brady and the coaches, were stinking the joint up on purpose. This will more likely lead to the Cardinals making a SB appearance because their match up with Denver have a lot more interesting storylines, than Carolina vs Denver. Denver is going to win, regardless, so... "

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/threads/manning-deserves-props.1127632/

So according to this clown the Pats fixed the game, threw it, so Denver could win!!

You cant make it up!!

Finally Pats Fans are some of the worst.  Take a look at what one poster said about the game:

"... Goodell is gifting {Payton} a ring for his retirement. Count me out for this SB. It's clear, the Patriots, especially Brady and the coaches, were stinking the joint up on purpose. This will more likely lead to the Cardinals making a SB appearance because their match up with Denver have a lot more interesting storylines, than Carolina vs Denver. Denver is going to win, regardless, so... "

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/threads/manning-deserves-props.1127632/

So according to this clown the Pats fixed the game, threw it, so Denver could win!!

You cant make it up!!

I like this guy:

**** manning and this ****ing game **** the super bowl **** every faggot on the broncos and if your a broncos fan reading suck a dick ya aint winning super bowl and ya faggot ass qb gonna retire this season and next season ya team is gonna go.back.to sucking dick i dont give **** so lucky i wasnt around any broncos fan i would of whooped the sh*t out of somebody i dont a **** im type thatll beat the sh*t outta somebody

I like this guy:

**** manning and this ****ing game **** the super bowl **** every faggot on the broncos and if your a broncos fan reading suck a dick ya aint winning super bowl and ya faggot ass qb gonna retire this season and next season ya team is gonna go.back.to sucking dick i dont give **** so lucky i wasnt around any broncos fan i would of whooped the sh*t out of somebody i dont a **** im type thatll beat the sh*t outta somebody

Anger management classes. Definitely. That or force him to watch countless replays of the this game.

Archived