Patriots @ Broncos Game Thread

joewilly12

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally Pats Fans are some of the worst.  Take a look at what one poster said about the game:

"... Goodell is gifting {Payton} a ring for his retirement. Count me out for this SB. It's clear, the Patriots, especially Brady and the coaches, were stinking the joint up on purpose. This will more likely lead to the Cardinals making a SB appearance because their match up with Denver have a lot more interesting storylines, than Carolina vs Denver. Denver is going to win, regardless, so... "

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/threads/manning-deserves-props.1127632/

So according to this clown the Pats fixed the game, threw it, so Denver could win!!

You cant make it up!!

You see the NFL is fixed from this PATS fan perspective.  HA HA.  See how it feels when you are on the other side.

You see the NFL is fixed from this PATS fan perspective.  HA HA.  See how it feels when you are on the other side.

What amazes me is this Pats fan thinks that his OWN team is throwing games!!!

That makes more sense to him than that his team could lose a road game to the team with the best defense in the NFL!!

Utter madness!!

What amazes me is this Pats fan thinks that his OWN team is throwing games!!!

That makes more sense to him than that his team could lose a road game to the team with the best defense in the NFL!!

Utter madness!!

Brady did not look like he was playing with his regular intensity 

You have to give NEP credit for almost stealing another one. That Brady to Gronk TD at the end of the game was classic. Denver played terribly down the stretch and like a lot of other teams allowed them to stay in a game they were outplayed in. I don't like Denver but very happy that they're not in the Super Bowl again. It kind of ruins the day doesn't it to see them there. As for the SB I don't care who wins and don't have to root against somebody. 

Finally Pats Fans are some of the worst.  Take a look at what one poster said about the game:

"... Goodell is gifting {Payton} a ring for his retirement. Count me out for this SB. It's clear, the Patriots, especially Brady and the coaches, were stinking the joint up on purpose. This will more likely lead to the Cardinals making a SB appearance because their match up with Denver have a lot more interesting storylines, than Carolina vs Denver. Denver is going to win, regardless, so... "

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/threads/manning-deserves-props.1127632/

So according to this clown the Pats fixed the game, threw it, so Denver could win!!

You cant make it up!!

Well, you can. He just did.

:D

Archived