Patriots @ Broncos Game Thread

joewilly12

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mumbles not caring about Mia game to avoid Pitt came back to bite him in the balls lmao

There were a few head scratchers.  That and the Eagles onside kick that ignited there game.

Plus, taking the kink today was weird.

No we aren't, you are only saying that because of deflategate which happened. I'm sorry you have to deal with the fact that your team cheats.

Please. 

You are still whining about the game.

In the battle of the worst fans between Jets and Patriots, the Patriots run away with the title with this little gem:

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcnorth/post/_/id/64229/pats-fans-taunted-smith-about-dead-brother

Stay classy, Pats fans.

In the battle of the worst fans between Jets and Patriots, the Patriots run away with the title with this little gem:

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcnorth/post/_/id/64229/pats-fans-taunted-smith-about-dead-brother

Stay classy, Pats fans.

Ummmmm just wow......

I guess Pats fans are secretly channeling Hernandez from prison for those remarks.....

Good Grief!!!

Ummmmm just wow......

I guess Pats fans are secretly channeling Hernandez from prison for those remarks.....

Good Grief!!!

Twitter is not a friend to drunken Boston  fans.  There is like 10,000 tweets from Massholes calling that black player for the Canadiens PK the n-word after he scored a goal against the Bruins in OT.

Denver's defense better be in top for in two weeks, or they're gonna get their asses handed to them too. The Panthers offense just made a good Arizona defense look pedestrian.

And the Panthers, I believe, have the # 2 defense. So the advantage Denver might have with their ridiculous pass rush is actually negligible.

Archived