Nantz should not be allowed to broadcast NE games

Snell41

The irony of this thread is that Nantz has a business relationship with Peyton and share the same agent.  Plus, when the HGH story broke, he refused to even address it.

JN with their on the pulse of their own taints. 

I am sure the script would be the same if the Patriots won.

You're right. Nantz would still ask Brady how much he respects himself and the Pats.

He said that like twice and it happened to be an accurate observation at the time.

Nantz asking Manning how awesome Brady is after winning the game is totally ****ed up.

He was throwing ducks.  

Either busted coverage or exceptional plays by Bronco wideouts saved his ass.  The second TD, whichh was a duck, to Owen was a nice pass.   

The irony of this thread is that Nantz has a business relationship with Peyton and share the same agent.  Plus, when the HGH story broke, he refused to even address it.

JN with their on the pulse of their own taints. 

I am sure the script would be the same if the Patriots won.

I bathe in the bitter tears of your sorrow. Suck it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like nantz, bur hes not a football commentator and he was awful here.  Hard to believe i would rather listen to joe buck over him...

cbs needs to gut this tandem, simms lost his fastball years ago, and nantz is way to biased now....

lets get ian eagle and any one else in here 

nantz should stick to college, golf and tennis

Yes...

...and you mentioned Phil Simms...

...so I made fun of him.

I wasn't taking a shot at you. I just think they're both bad.

don't take it personal , joewilly gets upset whenever anyone makes fun of 60 year old ex all pros, he thinks we should sign them all.

don't take it personal , joewilly gets upset whenever anyone makes fun of 60 year old ex all pros, he thinks we should sign them all.

lol

I'm pretty familiar with joewilly by now. We've gotten along before, but, to be fair, I have taken my fair share of shots at him. Sometimes it's too easy. Just wasn't what I was doing now.

Jim Nance has a bad case of verbal diaheria if I was Phil Simms I would have punched him in the mouth on numerous occasions today with is comments towards everything Simms said.

maybe not as bad ... But Simms is a d**sh as well

agreed!

and what a false statement at the end, Brady had so little weapons this year?? how about the best TE in our generation? and how about you congratulate the Broncos for going to the super bowl instead of sucking up to the loser...

and Cam Newton has Corey Brown, Brentin Bersin (sp?) Jerricho Cotchery, Ted Ginn and Devin Funchess 

Nantz kept saying "This drive is for the AFC title", but really it was only to force OT if they made the 2 point conversion. He was openly rooting for the Pats. it's total crap. 

He was half right. It was for the AFC title for Denver. But the Pats could only force OT on that final drive. They could not win. 

I normally don't agree with any of this but Nance seemed to be openly rooting for the pats.  And Simms never saw a bad call by the refs he didn't agree with.  Only reason I like Gruden, not afraid to call the refs out a little.

We can all agree that the officiating in the NFL this year was probably the worst it's ever been.That being said, It would not be surprising if the league and their business partners, the networks, had a meeting and basically told their announcing teams to lay off the refs. I doubt that the announcers suddenly got stupid; I think they've been told to pipe down.

We can all agree that the officiating in the NFL this year was probably the worst it's ever been.That being said, It would not be surprising if the league and their business partners, the networks, had a meeting and basically told their announcing teams to lay off the refs. I doubt that the announcers suddenly got stupid; I think they've been told to pipe down.

Agreed, the golden goose spoke.

Archived