Super Bowl 50: Game Thread

Maxman

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

How ironic that Peyton's last completion to the end zone will be for a 2-pt conversion. 

Good for him. Helping make this happen 2 years after he stopped being physically capable of playing the game is worthy of tipping my cap... 

It'll be nice for him to shake that "Only One Ring" criticism, but he's stealing this one

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

That Eli autistic non-emotion sh*t is fantastic 

lol

I just came to say that he looked like either he didn't know what was going on, or he didn't give a sh*t. The whole "keep glancing at the camera" thing was kinda weird.

3 minutes ago, SenorGato said:

I know I'm not breaking new ground here, but anyone ever notice just how white these crowds - especially box seats - are?*

* Not that I see race, we're all just people guys.

Well, the players are mostly black so...

3 minutes ago, SenorGato said:

I know I'm not breaking new ground here, but anyone ever notice just how white these crowds - especially box seats - are?*

Only white people enjoy paying 700% retail for beer. Think NFL games, Coachella, Buffalo Wild Wings. 

Just now, T0mShane said:

It'll be nice for him to shake that "Only One Ring" criticism, but he's stealing this one

No question.

Reality is, I live in NE, and Peyton represents a monument of trolling the rampant inferiority complex of Pats fans... the fact he'll get a ring, do it on HGH, and not really be earning but having his defense get it for him... is pure gold.

Pats fans lose their collective sh*t over Peyton, and deny the fact that the Pats D and Vinatieri are why Brady has as many rings as he has... and also deny that Tom cheated last year. So... perfect, absolutely perfect.

7 minutes ago, SenorGato said:

Well, Beyonce and Coldplay were performing together... what'd you expect?

3 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Only white people enjoy paying 700% retail for beer. Think NFL games, Coachella, Buffalo Wild Wings. 

Everyone would enjoy doing it if they could, ever met a rich Arab? These people might as well live on another planet.

Just now, Integrity28 said:

Well, Beyonce and Coldplay were performing together... what'd you expect?

White people don't just like Beyonce and Coldplay, they LOVE them!

Archived