Super Bowl 50: Game Thread

Maxman

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

No question.

Reality is, I live in NE, and Peyton represents a monument of trolling the rampant inferiority complex of Pats fans... the fact he'll get a ring, do it on HGH, and not really be earning but having his defense get it for him... is pure gold.

Pats fans lose their collective sh*t over Peyton, and deny the fact that the Pats D and Vinatieri are why Brady has as many rings as he has... and also deny that Tom cheated last year. So... perfect, absolutely perfect.

We were talking about it earlier this year, but Pats fans are easily the most insecure group anyone has ever witnessed, and it's because they know their rings are already buried with the USSR's 1972 basketball gold medal, Lance Armstrong's bike seat, Sammy Sosa's albino corpse, and Macklemore's Grammy for Best Rap Album.

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, SenorGato said:

Everyone would enjoy doing it if they could, ever met a rich Arab? These people might as well live on another planet.

White people don't just like Beyonce and Coldplay, they LOVE them!

lol It's so true!

Wait...

...no it's not. I fvcking hate them.

4 minutes ago, BigRy56 said:

The Panthers weren't prepared to play big boy football... Cam folded like a lawn chair. I couldn't be happier to watch the showboaters choke and Peyton finish with another Superbowl win (hopefully he'll go out on top).

The AFC wins again.

Cam staring down at that ball on the ground will forever prevent me from ever rooting for him.  Soft.  That lost the game.   What a shame

3 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

We were talking about it earlier this year, but Pats fans are easily the most insecure group anyone has ever witnessed, and it's because they know their rings are already buried with the USSR's 1972 basketball gold medal, Lance Armstrong's bike seat, Sammy Sosa's albino corpse, and Macklemore's Grammy for Best Rap Album.

LMFAO!  POTY nominee.  "Sammy Sosa's albino corpse" is inspired lunacy. lol

5 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Garb Insecure ????? nevah?  oh wait  lmao

7 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Hahahahaha... yes. YES I SAY!!!! 

Just now, Bocajetfan said:

Was not a Jim Gray moment. Believe the question needed to be asked with all the speculation floating around all week.

Sure, and it will be asked a hundred times.  It was also asked by the reporter earlier on the field.  Not on the Stage with him holding the trophy.  

I find it funny as I flip through the channels that the only guys who are even caring to mention Peyton didn't have a good game are the retired, super jells ex-QBs like Warner and Boomer. It's like they have to preemptively throw it in before they gush, just so, like, everyone knows, lol. 

Archived