Super Bowl 50: Game Thread

Maxman

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Snell41 said:

Coldplay is so awful. Just awful. If you like Coldplay just kills yourself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure which is more boring - the game, the ads, or the halftime show. At least they're consistent. Super Bore 50

6 hours ago, Maxman said:

BRING ON THE COMMERCIALS. And bring on next season.

Oh but wait, there is a game first, that's right.  Who are you rooting for?

I want the Panthers to win. Let the NFC have this one. The AFC can win it all next season when the Jets are in the Super Bowl!

Boo, max! Go Broncos!

5 minutes ago, PatsFanTX said:

Yep, Bob would have put on a fantastic show.

Later today Super Bowl 50 will take place at Levi’s Stadium in Santa Clara, California not too far from where the Grateful Dead were formed back in 1965. Grateful Dead guitarist Bob Weir got in on the pre-game action by performing a set at the Wheels Up Super Saturday Tailgate party in San Francisco yesterday.

Weir was backed for portions of the set by a band that included Promise Of The Real front man Lukas Nelsonon guitar and Dave Matthews Band trumpeter Rashawn Ross. As you see from the photo above, Bobby also had an opportunity to hang with basketball legend Shaquille O’Neal. Other celebrities on hand included Alex Rodriguez and Rob Gronkowski. Bob’s manager Matt Busch notes the set featured takes on “Dark Star,” “Not Fade Away” and The Temptations’ “Shakey Ground.” “Hell In A Bucket” was also among the songs Weir played.

6 minutes ago, Snell41 said:

I'd agree but given they really actually play their instruments it probably would never happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coldplay plays their instruments. Not sure this is the argument you want to make here. Also, the Dead aren't relevant anymore to people who spend money on music now. 

1 minute ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Coldplay plays their instruments. Not sure this is the argument you want to make here. Also, the Dead aren't relevant anymore to people who spend money on music now. 

Dude, that entire performance was canned. 

Archived