New sign up?

Gone

I have no idea if there are enough players interested... so lets check. I think I have a theme in mind... and i'll try to sort out the setup tomorrow. Ideally I use the C9++ rand system, which means I need 13 players. I guess we'll see if I can hit that. If not... I'll figure something out.

(C9++, if you're not familiar is me randing numbers between 1-100 and the numbers basically define the setup. ie what roles and so on. So it's entirely by chance....and sometimes not entirely balanced.... but I can't REALLY be held responsible, so YAY lol).

Players:

1. StraightCash

2. Spoot

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Happy Valentine everyone <3

Valentines Day should be a secret holiday. It should fall on a different day every year and in order to find out which day people should have to sign up on a mailing list. That way the rest of us lonely assholes can blissfully ignore that day's existence. We can do whatever we'd normally do that day, but just not be depressed about it. Imagine, it could totally change the perception of an evening.

It could go from: "Oh man, another Valentines Day, watching TV alone and eating ice cream." :(

To: "Oh boy, what a night! Watching TV alone and eating ice cream!" :D

See? It'd work.

Agreed. I kinda been trying to ignore it but everywhere I look online is like a constant reminder. And they seem to be airing a lot of Valentine episode reruns on TV. THERE'S NO ESCAPE!!!

*grabs a spoon and digs into ice cream*

2 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Agreed. I kinda been trying to ignore it but everywhere I look online is like a constant reminder. And they seem to be airing a lot of Valentine episode reruns on TV. THERE'S NO ESCAPE!!!

*grabs a spoon and digs into ice cream*

Last night I turned the TV on to watch something before bed and one of those stupid, ensemble Valentines Day movies was on.

I've never wanted to punch Ashton Kutcher more than in that moment.

But, it was okay. I have The Angry Beavers on DVD, so I watched that. :)

8 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

ftr, I always kinda want to punch ashton kutcher... >.>

Same here; the movie made it worse, though.

And, if I want to punch Ashton Kutcher, that means I want to hit Ryan Reynolds in the face with a plank.

Gosling would be next.

:lol:

2 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

Valentines Day should be a secret holiday. It should fall on a different day every year and in order to find out which day people should have to sign up on a mailing list. That way the rest of us lonely assholes can blissfully ignore that day's existence. We can do whatever we'd normally do that day, but just not be depressed about it. Imagine, it could totally change the perception of an evening.

It could go from: "Oh man, another Valentines Day, watching TV alone and eating ice cream." :(

To: "Oh boy, what a night! Watching TV alone and eating ice cream!" :D

See? It'd work.

I wish I could cuddle on a couch with you and feed you ice cream.

I had to leave a sobbing gf after and amazing weekend in NYC and now my flight is delayed 3 hours.  Which gets me home at probably around 2:30-3am and have to work at 7:30am. 

Fml 

Archived