New sign up?

Gone

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

No, no... sheesh... my job. One day I have 17 deadlines over 2 weeks, and the next day, everything is on fire, canceled, delayed, or whatever... So, when I say "I won't participate like usual", I'm just trying to be respectful and account for my workload. Then the workload all changes, and... well anyway, yea, my job is awesome. Sigh.

Understandable.  Just don't let Mafia ruin the good things you have going, OK?  I know you've said you've gotten in fights with your wife and stuff.  Don't let us be the reason you're in the doghouse.  Even though we hate you we love you too and want good things and happiness for our furry Ape aka good guy Drew in real life.

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Understandable.  Just don't let Mafia ruin the good things you have going, OK?  I know you've gotten in fights with your wife and stuff.  Don't let us be the reason you're in the doghouse.  Even though we hate you we love you too and want good things and happiness for our furry Ape aka good guy Drew in real life.

I haven't "gotten in fights" with my wife over mafia. She just gives me a guilt trip to remind me how much time I'm wasting, every now and than. I would expect nothing less from her, because I do waste an inordinate amount of time "fighting with people on the internet". 

Generally speaking, we don't fight about anything really. Probably why I get all of it out of my system in the games... :)

Just now, Integrity28 said:

I haven't "gotten in fights" with my wife over mafia. She just gives me a guilt trip to remind me how much time I'm wasting, every now and than. I would expect nothing less from her, because I do waste an inordinate amount of time "fighting with people on the internet". 

Generally speaking, we don't fight about anything really. Probably why I get all of it out of my system in the games... :)

Haha well OK then.  Don't get yourself in trouble at work then?  lol.

13 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

So I drove 3 hours today to meet up with a girl I met on eHarmony about 6 weeks ago. Yep, on Valentine's Day.

She's half black, half Italian, and 100 % hot. Got an awesome hug too. Well worth the trip.

You sure you just didn't have a chocolate éclair in Little Italy and are fantasizing?  Where do I sign up?

17 minutes ago, Pac said:

Not playing this one and maybe next..  want to get more acclimated to the new gig.  I'm sure It'll be easier in a couple weeks when I have a better idea of a typical day.

Good luck with that, man. See ya back here eventually.

45 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Is that an /in?

Sorry.

I like playing your games, but I really was planning on not playing for a bit until I was dragged into Nol's because I wasn't there to fend for myself.  I can't be active enough, so it would be a disservice to you and the other players.  Then you'd have to listen even more to Ape & CTM trying to pretend they don't want to be gay lovers.  I mean, CTM is thinking about the Ape while 2 women are in his lap making out.  If that isn't the makings of a bad Jerry Springer episode, I don't know what is....

59 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Sorry.

I like playing your games, but I really was planning on not playing for a bit until I was dragged into Nol's because I wasn't there to fend for myself.  I can't be active enough, so it would be a disservice to you and the other players.  Then you'd have to listen even more to Ape & CTM trying to pretend they don't want to be gay lovers.  I mean, CTM is thinking about the Ape while 2 women are in his lap making out.  If that isn't the makings of a bad Jerry Springer episode, I don't know what is....

59 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Oh **** it.

/in

Exactly 1 minute of reflection and you're back in.  Lemme guess, you just HAD to know if you would maybe get a role where you have a gun to shoot me with.

You just can't quit me.

1 hour ago, Nynaeve said:

Fine. But you're not getting your underwear back.

Working as intended.

11 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Exactly 1 minute of reflection and you're back in.  Lemme guess, you just HAD to know if you would maybe get a role where you have a gun to shoot me with.

You just can't quit me.

YOU SEE INTO MY SOUL

Archived