Smurfs Mafia - Game Thread

Gone

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

So, who wants to argue for 20 pages so I can make some reads?

Vote Spoot

He's not "new" anymore, time to pop his Ape cherry.

Also, I'm watching TWD and Saul tonight. The only 2 hours I won't be working all day.

Bring it on, banana-dick breath.

This beaver can take anything you throw at me.

2 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

No joke; that sh*t sucks.

Yea, I know. I've dealt with it my whole life. Lactose intolerance too. Only figured that out in my late 30's, because doctors are lazy and just attribute everything to IBS. 

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Yea, I know. I've dealt with it my whole life. Lactose intolerance too. Only figured that out in my late 30's, because doctors are lazy and just attribute everything to IBS. 

I don't know if I'm lactose intolerant or not, I just know that if I eat a lot of cheese and a lot of spicy food at the same time, it's not a matter of either or diarrhea/constipation.

It's both.

At the same time.

All I see out of the Ape is a call for me and Brett to declare him town then some non-game material about IBS. Very un-Ape-like. You guys seeing this too? Could Ape be scum three times in a row (including last game when the bastard mod said he was town in the dead thread QT)?

1 minute ago, Leelou said:

If I have to read 20 pages of bull sh*t again, I think I'll just stab myself in my eye. 

What do you mean "we"?

You were scum last game, right? So, why the sentiment that you had to endure the bickerfest? You side-stepped it and just waited for townies to kill each other.

Then, I caught you. :)

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

All I see out of the Ape is a call for me and Brett to declare him town then some mom-game material about IBS. Very un-Ape-like. You guys seeing this too? Could Ape be scum three times in a row (including last game when Bastardo mod said he was town in the dead thread QT)?

The IBS is clearly a reaction test... But asking us to clear him as town = FOS.

You and I clear Townies on our own schedule. No requests.

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

What do you mean "we"?

You were scum last game, right? So, why the sentiment that you had to endure the bickerfest? You side-stepped it and just waited for townies to kill each other.

LOL I'm not just referring to last game. Silly Ape, Trix are for kids. 

*disclaimer - I may or may not have taken an oxy for pain in my shoulder an hour or so ago...

What do you mean "we"?

I actually voted her first, so I caught her. But I'm thinking we should pick up where we left off and finish her. Vote leelou 

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

All I see out of the Ape is a call for me and Brett to declare him town then some non-game material about IBS. Very un-Ape-like. You guys seeing this too? Could Ape be scum three times in a row (including last game when the bastard mod said he was town in the dead thread QT)?

He knew I had IBS before I said it and now he's buddying up to me.

2 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

I don't know if I'm lactose intolerant or not, I just know that if I eat a lot of cheese and a lot of spicy food at the same time, it's not a matter of either or diarrhea/constipation.

It's both.

At the same time.

If you're being serious, then yea - that sort of how it is with lactose combined with IBS.

Lactose causes inflamation. It feels like there's a big bm on it's way, lots of discomfort and strain, and then it's a hot mess. Terrible combination. sh*tty way to go through life... pun intended.

If you're being serious, then yea - that sort of how it is with lactose combined with IBS.

Lactose causes inflamation. It feels like there's a big bm on it's way, lots of discomfort and strain, and then it's a hot mess. Terrible combination. sh*tty way to go through life... pun intended.

you are vile

Just now, CTM said:

i feel like without something to orbit around we're all just kind of floating around aimlessly in space.

Spoot.. how much do you weigh? Would you consider gaining 500lbs and being our new crusher?

JiF is already in love with him so I already assumed Spoot weighed at least 300.

5 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I'm being totally serious right now.

Maybe I am lactose intolerant? I thought I might be before, but I was never sure or diagnosed. That sounds exactly what it can feel like. Like my intestines are literally swollen and inflamed.

I think the Ape and I have actually found a common ground.

Holy sh*t.

Archived