Fa Malik Jackson in for a rude awakening

Raideraholic

Here is his quote. ";I'm thinking more just getting paid," he said. "One hundred million dollars is a lot of money and J.J. (Watt) was Mr. Defense a few times and a Pro Bowler. (Ndamukong) Suh was doing great things when he was in Detroit, so I'm not even saying $100 million. I'm not even saying $90 million, but somewhere in that ball park would be cool."

Nobody giving him that, and if really believes that he's making the same mistake Terrance Knighton did last year.( not going to end well for him) .

30 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

Here is his quote. ";I'm thinking more just getting paid," he said. "One hundred million dollars is a lot of money and J.J. (Watt) was Mr. Defense a few times and a Pro Bowler. (Ndamukong) Suh was doing great things when he was in Detroit, so I'm not even saying $100 million. I'm not even saying $90 million, but somewhere in that ball park would be cool."

Nobody giving him that, and if really believes that he's making the same mistake Terrance Knighton did last year.( not going to end well for him) .

Why do you post Raiders stuff on a Jets board?

1 minute ago, Joe Jets fan said:

Dude, does not need to be posted here.  Its Raider related because a Raider fan is posting it.

Are you going to post every comment from players that the Jets have a FA from the same position? 

Just stop.

please stop with your nonsense.  You don't like the topic or who posted it, than ignore it. That's your right.  Grow up.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/16/2016 at 3:22 PM, Raideraholic said:

wrong again.  $90 million with $42 mill guaranteed.

At least you are consistent.  Consistently wrong.

On 2/16/2016 at 3:22 PM, Raideraholic said:

Lol.

I'd say it ended well for Malik. Jags really had no choice if they wanted him though.  I'm sure it will be a massively front loaded contract like every other deal they've made down there. 

2 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

Raideraholic is the best poster here and it's not close

41 minutes ago, Dcat said:

On 2/17/2016 at 7:58 AM, pointman said:

fypAmty.gif?noredirect

2 hours ago, Dcat said:

If Malik Jackson received that, how much is Muhammad Wilkerson worth.     That contract just sealed the fact that Muhammad Wilkerson probably going to be playing under the tag all year. ( nobody trading for him when they are going to have to pay that much ).     

One time you should have hoped I got one right. Sorry about that., but at least I'm consistent.

Archived