Maxman & TomShane ~ I did them both

Smizzy

You have to hold on tight,this thread has moved all over the board..lets go to the baseball forum now!

It is a thread about TomShane. If it didn't get around it wouldn't be right.

Yeah, but Thor did win the "Mod most likely to end up in a can of dog food" Award.

Apparently he even voted for himelf.

I hear it was a dream of his even since he was a little thor33 to end up a can of Dog Food.

I think he's the mod equivalent of Barbaro. And we know what happened to Barbaro.....

Thor is an excellent Moderator,here's a video of Max and Thor taking a nice ride before discussing what it takes to be an excellent Moderator.

MLQ69Wj5Y9E

Thor is an excellent Moderator,here's a video of Max and Thor taking a nice ride before discussing what it takes to be an excellent Moderator.

MLQ69Wj5Y9E

Thor only buys his Boxer shorts at k-mart in Cincinnati

Thor only buys his Boxer shorts at k-mart in Cincinnati

And he's also an excellent driver,besides being an excellent moderator..the poor guy is just misunderstood. \:D/

And from what I hear from my moles down in Florida,Thor has also become an excellent bartender. ;)

And he's also an excellent driver,besides being an excellent moderator..the poor guy is just misunderstood. \:D/

And from what I hear from my moles down in Florida,Thor has also become an excellent bartender. ;)

I hear he is also a very big fan of fish sticks.

• 1 month later...

Archived